Wrestling Thread April 11-17 | 4/17 TNA Lockdown PPV - All Cage Matches - Angle vs Jarrett

NOOOOOOOOOO IT BETTER NOT FREAKING BE FOR THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP

You're going to undermine everything the wrestlers will do in a year and give the Rock a shot at that title? Why even bother performing anymore if it's like that?

Cole 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He's a fantastic heel. I really like what they did with his character.

NOOOOOOOOOO IT BETTER NOT FREAKING BE FOR THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP

You're going to undermine everything the wrestlers will do in a year and give the Rock a shot at that title? Why even bother performing anymore if it's like that?

really cena for the tittle , you don't need the tittle for the match.

look like ortron is back in the tittle race

If this is for the WWE championship, then Cena would probably win. The Rock isn't going to stick around long enough to defend it for a long period of time.

really cena for the tittle , you don't need the tittle for the match.

look like ortron is back in the tittle race

If this is for the WWE championship, then Cena would probably win. The Rock isn't going to stick around long enough to defend it for a long period of time.

Umm Orton you were already the previous #1 contender though..

Let's see if Morrison really has heat on him or not.

Cena tried pointing to the rafters, but the WrestleMania XXVIII banner isn't up yet.

And why should the Rock vs Cena be for the WWE Championship when Cena clearly didn't care about it last week when he didn't win it? And no one buys that anyone will hold the title for an entire year.

Cena's delivery makes me want to cut my ears off.

Cena tried pointing to the rafters, but the WrestleMania XXVIII banner isn't up yet.

And why should the Rock vs Cena be for the WWE Championship when Cena clearly didn't care about it last week when he didn't win it? And no one buys that anyone will hold the title for an entire year.

Cena's delivery makes me want to cut my ears off.

Umm Orton you were already the previous #1 contender though..

Let's see if Morrison really has heat on him or not.

They have totally killed Orton's character, why is he respecting Cena, asking Cena to step aside, just tell him to get out the his way or your gonna put him out...

If these iss jabronis know what's good for them their little invasion will stop before it even starts

Back
Top Bottom