Wrestling Thread April 13-19 | 4/19 TNA Lockdown PPV from Philadelphia - Sting vs Mick Foley

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

News & Notes

The working plans for tonight's RAW (MAJOR SPOILERS).

Spoiler [+]
I have obtained the working plans for tonight's WWE Draft. These were the plans as of this morning and as always are subject to change until they actually happen. Workers are arriving at the Philips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia for tonight's show. Below are the moves I was told:

* WWE Champion Triple H to Raw

* Undertaker to Raw

* World Heavyweight Champion John Cena to SmackDown

* Maryse to Raw

* Beth Phoenix to SmackDown

* Christian to SmackDown

* Santina to SmackDown

* Matt Striker to SmackDown

* Jeff Hardy to ECW

* Mike Knox to ECW (could happen in the Supplemental Draft)

One source also told me there is talk of keeping both Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker off of television until after Backlash later this month.

Spoiler [+]
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
at Taker going to Raw and Hardy going to ECW. Raw has Jericho,HBK,HHH,Orton already
indifferent.gif

According to Meltzer....

--I don't even want to speculate on the draft today. Last year, they didn't finalize the draft until the Monday flight with Vince and the writing team to the arena, and I wouldn't be shocked (in fact it would be expected) that the same thing happens today. There has been expectation of HHH going back to Raw, and a pick for a Hispanic influence as a star on Smackdown (Rey Mysterio, although Melina is possible), but even that is at this point just speculation. Last year, the only person who knew ahead of time was HHH. Even John Cena and Batista when they switched a few years back weren't told until the day, and usually guys get about 90 seconds notice before their name is called.
So I would take any spoilers with a large grain of salt.

ewwwww
homie was doing lines to get the butterflies out his stomach?
bledding all on cameraa
sick.gif

my brothers friend told me batista injected him with steroids when he was in high school. im dead serious.

Back
Top Bottom