Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

Hogan trash for what he said. Doesn't deserve a 2nd chance.

Folks definitely seem to be selective when it comes to which guys they choose to crucify though.

I really don't get this, "Everyone deserves a second chance" logic.

Says who?

Sometime, you just have to cut folks off completely.

I am going to hit up Tariq and hopefully he brings this into the Black Twitter consciousness.

Hopefully this blows up in their face

So who’s the judge and jury on who gets a second chance and what offense is bad enough not to deserve one?

I really don't get this, "Everyone deserves a second chance" logic.

Says who?

Sometime, you just have to cut folks off completely.

I am going to hit up Tariq and hopefully he brings this into the Black Twitter consciousness.

Hopefully this blows up in their face
Going through the transcript of what he said that Julio posted, I don't really get why he just automatically deserves some second chance. What he said was really terrible and contained hatred. Obviously everybody is entitled to their own opinions though.

Going through the transcript of what he said that Julio posted, I don't really get why he just automatically deserves some second chance. What he said was really terrible and contained hatred. Obviously everybody is entitled to their own opinions though.

Link?

Can’t believe lashley finisher is a stupid suplex. Never saw his older stuff. Was this always his finisher? Wasn’t it a spear before?

Man this is one of the many things frustrating about Lashley's return.

Lashley used the Spear and Dominator as his finisher. Of course he can't use the Spear now because the Samoan Underdog does it, but it's inexplicable why he doesn't use the Dominator.

He's used it before and his nickname is the ****ing Dominator, so it would make perfect sense for him to use it right?

Nope.

WWE gone WWE.

Enjoyed Sanity vs New Day, be nice if they had some time to work. Good spots, but with 3v3 it was rushed.

e9fd30cf-2e36-4171-9654-fca988e3334d-jpeg.2147577

As far as the Hogan situation goes, like brother @PLVN I'm indifferent about it, because Hogan's return was an eventuality.

His "apology" is comedy though, basically "Make sure when you do questionable ****, make sure there are no cameras."

Back
Top Bottom