Wrestling Thread Aug 26-Sep 8 | 9/2 RAW - Happy Labor Day

How does NTWT work?
laugh.gif
how is the card created, and how are the outcomes decided? All I know is 4W can't stand it
laugh.gif
You just gotta contribute and be yourself.
For instance, I'm the young prodigy who constantly received/receives shade from some of the older carcinogenic, cancer filled

NTers, but I learned to rise above the hate for the sake of the NTWT company, which would perish without new blood.

Even if it means having some sensitive dudes report you for making some jokes. 

Last edited:
You could be who you are, you could be who you want, but if Club doesn't like your look or the way you carry yourself, you'll always be looking up to him and his cronies dancing in the ring.

Anyone ever notice that the MITB winner for wwe championship pretty much gets pushed to the moon and the MITB winner for the world heavyweight title gets jobbed out in dark matches and on main event? Then out of nowhere he'll cash in and beat whoever the champ is? And the place goes ape ****.

Anyone ever notice that the MITB winner for wwe championship pretty much gets pushed to the moon and the MITB winner for the world heavyweight title gets jobbed out in dark matches and on main event? Then out of nowhere he'll cash in and beat whoever the champ is? And the place goes ape ****.

It has been this way for quite some time now.

PWG BOLA will be copped :pimp:

heard William Regal was at the event looking for talent :nerd:

Kyle 0' Reilly is the future

I hate watching those PWG previews..For one, they're too short and I don't get to see enough great wrestling..And two, it just reminds of everything the WWE could be, but refuses to even try..

i LOVE PWG

in other news: SENOR ENTERTAINMENT makes his TRIUMPHANT return to action LIVE! Friday October 25th at American Top Team in Coconut Creek Florida! Also on the card: Stevie Richards

Yes he is. New found respect for him.

Didn't know he was a BattleArts dude.

I doubt it will happen, but they should revert Santino back to a legit tough guy, I think he was in OVW before it parted ways with the WWE, and had that gimmick.

Should have him and Yoshi Tatsu form an mma style tag team. They could probably legit beat up most of the roster. Wish there was a vid of when Yoshi beatdown sheamus.

Typical, bad, nonsensical booking continues with this company.

Really genius letting Hymen-Buddy Lee Parker go over myself & DEEK. What's next? He beats Lobo with a hiptoss to be the new champ?

I'm sick of it. This isn't sour grapes, I don't mind putting people over but it has to be the right people. You basically made it look like Maven Defeated Hogan & Macho Man.

I have a proposition for you, "Jet".

NTSeries.

Me & 3 guys of my choosing versus you & 3 guys of your choosing.

My team wins, i re-take control of the company. Your team wins, i no longer compete for this company.

You already don't 'compete' for this company.

Feel like Santino's OVW gimmick was similar to Cesaro, in terms of (character) ability and aside from the We The People stuff.

Back
Top Bottom