Wrestling Thread Aug 26-Sep 8 | 9/2 RAW - Happy Labor Day

NTSERIES main event announced (11/24/13)
NTWT Championship

Hombrelobo(c) vs. Peep Game

also: 

Singles Match

Rusty Shackelford vs. DCAllAmerican

Traditional S-Series match

Last edited:

The greatest talent in WWE history is not Hogan or Rock or Austin..It's the dude that throws SC his beers..Dude is deadly accurate and rarely botches..:smokin
Some fun facts about him
Mark Yeaton has been with the WWE for 29 years. It’s this man who has rung the bell well over 100,000 times. Every start of the match, every finish, every championship won, every WrestleMania moment, it all begins and ends with Mark ******g Yeaton. He’s also the man responsible for getting Steveweisers to good ol’ Stone Cold.
All of that, and yet this man has yet to get a page in the WWE Encyclopedia. If you ask me, he’s long overdue. Mark Yeaton for 2014 Hall Of Fame!

Some fun facts about him
Mark Yeaton has been with the WWE for 29 years. It’s this man who has rung the bell well over 100,000 times. Every start of the match, every finish, every championship won, every WrestleMania moment, it all begins and ends with Mark ******g Yeaton. He’s also the man responsible for getting Steveweisers to good ol’ Stone Cold.
All of that, and yet this man has yet to get a page in the WWE Encyclopedia. If you ask me, he’s long overdue. Mark Yeaton for 2014 Hall Of Fame!

A Twitter movement needs to start..I'd die if I saw this dude's name brought up on Raw as "trending worldwide"..Someone needs to tout about this..

:lol: @ HHH saying "Alicia Fox, do you have anything to say?" at the beginning of the show, with her doing the Mo Williams face. I guess that was to remind the fans that there is a diva on the roster name Alicia Fox.

I'm listening to the above mentioned ep.89, and I hope to God it gets better..Cause 10 minutes in it sounds like a total cluster F that was recorded on an '80s tape deck..

Damn, I don't think I stand listening to Konnan's bitter whiny *** anymore..How the hell can you guys listen to this ******'s voice for an hour an episode..Dude is beyond boring and he just sounds desperate to be relevant..

- Word is that WWE’s interest in AJ Styles is “lukewarm at best.” WWE officials are concerned with him being 36 years old and do not really see him as a “ready made” star like some of their incoming NXT talents.

WWE does respect AJ’s talent but they view him as a guy they would basically be starting from scratch with.

- With The Rock’s status for WrestleMania XXX still up in the air, Vince McMahon has put out the edict for the WWE creative team to begin figuring out matches for other top stars, under the assumption that The Rock won’t be there.

Vince is looking to potentially bring in two guys. While Batista and Bill Goldberg are possible, Vince feels there is only one star that can fill The Rock’s boots – Steve Austin. Austin and WWE are still said to be “very far apart” on money for his return.

A source noted the longer this drags on, the more leverage Austin is going to have.

-- Vince McMahon is very high on the current feud between CM Punk and Paul Heyman, with the feeling that the realism in it is some of the best WWE work he has seen in a very long time. However, reports are that Vince realizes they booked things with Punk and Heyman backwards because he wanted Punk vs. Brock Lesnar so bad at SummerSlam.

- Word is that the Labor Day RAW had a heavy Triple H influence creatively, with Vince McMahon giving him a long leash. Triple H has made most of the calls on the angles that involve him. Vince apparently didn’t like the way the top WWE babyfaces looked standing on the stage and doing nothing s there continues to be some dissension between Triple H and Vince over what is WWE’s top storyline right now.

- After dropping a bunch of weight and debuting a new look recently, word is that Kharma is looking to get back into WWE. She was told a while back that she would have to drop a significant amount of weight before they would even consider it.

Word is that Kharma chose to undergo gastric bypass surgery to assist with the weight loss and had to plan for some time off from the ring because that kind of procedure requires a lengthy recovery period.

- It’s no secret that WWE is facing major ratings competition as the NFL’s Monday Night Football returns this coming week. At this past Monday’s RAW, a lot of people were asking why WWE didn’t book a major angle to set up a mega-match on Monday’s RAW to go against the NFL. Nobody had an answer.

- As of this past week, the plan is for both John Cena and Sheamus to be surprise returns at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view in January. One WWE source said with both of them returning on the same night, it seems doubtful that another big surprise like Jake “The Snake” Roberts would be factored into the 30-man match.

Back
Top Bottom