Wrestling Thread Dec 31-Jan 13 | 1/13 TNA Genesis PPV |

12th place?

Considering how awful I did on more than a few contest I'll take.

And who the hell is that dude who won the overall contest.

Don't think I've ever seen that SN post once in a wrestling thread.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

If I wouldn't have missed extreme rules I might have won the whole thing! Ready to take the number one spot this year!

gimmie sum SHOOTZ brahs.

dont be stingy, Ringel.

gimmie deh SHOOTZ.
i want shoots
here is the highlight video of the Road to the Lambert Cup event. ACDC bringing it all together 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
This dude Club= :lol:

Robert,the cat that learned how to forgive himself

Last edited:
- There is growing concern within WWE as to whether or not CM Punk vs The Rock at The Royal Rumble is a wise move.

The Royal Rumble usually sells itself and has traditionally always been one of the best bought pay-per-views throughout the years. The worry seems to be whether or not having The Rock in a high profile match at the Rumble is the best use of WWE's time and focus.

Several officials are concerned that with The Rock appearing at the PPV, the attention paid to the Royal Rumble match will be less than what it should be, from both an advertising and creative standpoint. This concern is coming from the talent as well as those in positions of power.

As of now, there is no set plan or path on exactly what is going to happen regarding The Rock at Rumble and the road to WrestleMania. Apparently, if you were to ask most in WWE a few months ago, they would say it was a sure thing The Rock wins the title at Rumble. Now, there is less certainty as WWE is said to have not made final decisions on any of the high profile names, feuds and matches for WrestleMania 29.

Damn, went from top 5 last year to finishing directly in front of GHIMS :smh: That's like having to schoolboy Hornswoggle for the win

You should be honored. I won the whole thing in 2011 while you were in developmental learning how to execute a hiptoss.

Last edited:
hey Ringel, who is Kirk Chassey? Dude is hilarious 
laugh.gif

EDIT: are we still doing the #JESSEPLZ thing? i missed out on so many damn good ones.

Last edited:
LOL at 21.6%.

Finally finish in the top 5 of a prediction contest though :lol:

the old NTWT was :pimp: tho 4w vs lobo - GWO - L4H- the scott steiner appreciation -1st ever NTrumble/Mania - NewSole aka "soon" aka ISS VS NT yo good times :nthat:

True! Although our all black stable never got off the ground :smh:

Last edited:
the old NTWT was :pimp: tho 4w vs lobo - GWO - L4H- the scott steiner appreciation -1st ever NTrumble/Mania - NewSole aka "soon" aka ISS VS NT yo good times :nthat:

What happened to that storyline,ISS vs NT?

Robert,the cat that learned how to forgive himself

hey Ringel, who is Kirk Chassey? Dude is hilarious :lol:

EDIT: are we still doing the #JESSEPLZ thing? i missed out on so many damn good ones.

[COLOR=#red]why even ask? dance to your drum beat.[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom