Wrestling Thread Dec 31-Jan 13 | 1/13 TNA Genesis PPV |

Mike Tenay: "Oh my God, Taz that's Mike Knox from the WWE, Taz, you knew him!"
Taz: *YELLING* "MICHAEL KNOX!" :rofl:

This whole Aces & 8s storyline bombed :smh:
It won't end until April.
Was tonight taped??

I honestly couldn't tell whether it was taped or not. I thought all Impact stuff was live sense the summer, but I'm not sure. I only watched bits and pieces of it, but it seemed like the only legit crowd noise was during the Knockouts match, mostly for Brooke Adams (rightfully so :lol:).

I haven't kept up with Impact enough, but it seems like that are draaaaaaagging this storyline to hell. Always noticed that about the WWE/TNA, the WWE abruptly ends stuff or just gives no conclusion to wrap things up, and TNA never knows when to end things. Weird

:smh: When he said that, I could not grasp why he would mention the WWE part. Why not just Mike Knox? Trying to give a nobody credibility.
Could you imagine Michael Cole saying "Oh my God, King that's Crimson from Imapct Wrestling!" ? Hell no. They would give him a new name of course but they'd realize he ain't do nothing important in his time there.
What did Mike Knox really do in WWE? Be Kelly Kellys' over protective boyfriend? Bang John Morrisons' chick? NOTHIN!
And how about that Sting return? Not lighting effects? No special entrance? You couldn't lower my man from the rafters in the dark? He just walked in with a damn T Shirt and his bat. No music or anything.
Would WWE EVER advertise The Undertaker returning and simply have him walk to the ring during a brawl with no special effects or anything?

Exactly what I was thinking. Mike Knox never did anything significant, and has been away from the WWE for what, 3-4 years? They could have easily just introduced him without saying that. It's not like he's fresh on casual fans' minds. And Sting may as well have been JTG the way he came out :lol: I flipped over and it was pretty much "Here's Sting". Then I flip back over again and Angle, Joe and Sting are anti-climatically pulling Knox's mask off. i didn't immediately notice that was him, but just by the build I figured it was Knox or Snitsky.

"Beruit" :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Birth Date: 10/13/78
Favorite Live Event Attended: ECW Heatwave 2000 at Los Angeles
All Time Favorite Wrestlers: Great Muta, Big Van Vader, Mitsuharu Misawa
Current Favorite Wrestlers: KENTA, CM Punk, El Generico
Other: Been watching wrestling since 1985 and in honor of my grandfather, who got me into watching it in the first place. Had a TON of tapes from 1985 till 2000 and lost them all.... :smh:

1- Chris Hero wins IC/US title

2- dolph ziggler will be the #2 baby face of the wwe

3- samoa joe signs with wwe

4- eddie edwards signs with wwe

5- seth rollins gets released :frown:

6- brock lesnar vs undertaker will happen again

7- WWE/New Japan Pro Wrestling (stable)

8- Cena will go HEEL

9- Cesaro wins world title

10- Batista returns (FACE)

Last edited:
-Shelton Returns
-Shelton and Ziggler fued for a heavyweight title
- JTG will flourish in an all black stable
-Boss Barrett wins Rumble
-Antonio/Ambrose win MITB
-Mark Henry gets another run as champion before he retires
-Stone cold never wrestles again
-Ryback has a significant injury

they have to make the wrestlers that come in seem relevant , so i have no problem with them mentioning the wwe.... similar to wcw mentioning wwf starts in 96

they have to make the wrestlers that come in seem relevant , so i have no problem with them mentioning the wwe.... similar to wcw mentioning wwf starts in 96

Mike Knox was never relevant in the WWE though. Just give him a different name and never bring up his past.

Robert
2/19/1991
Minneapolis,MN
I enjoyed the taping of SD! after MITB '11.Went to the RAW after EC '12 and I was disappointed when the crowd
were giving The Undertaker the What treatment. :smh:
All Time Favorite Wrestlers-SCSA,The Rock,Shawn Michaels/Sting
Current Favorite Wrestlers-Daniel Bryan,CM Punk,Dolph Ziggler
Will post predictions later.

RP

Name: Russ
Birth: 9.18.82
Loc: Central Cali
Favorite Live Event: 2001 Summerslam in San Jose
All Time Favorite Wrestler(s) Rock. Austin. Ultimate Warrior
Current Favorite Wrestler(s) Punk. Bryan. Ziggler
Other: [COLOR=#red][COLOR=#red]2012 Overall WWE PPV Prediction Contest Champ[/COLOR][/COLOR] :smokin

Mike Tenay > All of you
okayguy.jpg

RP

Name: Alex
Birth: 7/29/87
Favorite Event: Bad Blood 2003 and TLC 2010...I hope the upcoming 20th Anniversary of Raw delivers.
Favorite Wrestlers of all time: Chris Jericho, Mr. Perfect, Ravishing Rick Rude.
Favorites Wrestler Now: Cesaro, Aries, Ziggler, D. Bryan, Sandow.

Name: Josh

DOB: 6/3/86

Fav Event Attended: 2002 No Mercy (Lesner vs Taker Hell in a cell) or 1998 house show and say the Rock vs Bossman in a street fight. Then The Rock claimed Little Rock was the people's first city haha. Which I believe him because I was 12

All time fav wrestlers: The Rock, Goldberg, Older Sting (Not now TNA sucks)

Current fav: Dolph, Santino, Ryback 

Other: Im a huge rock fan and started really watching again when he came back, I hated the PG era and quit watching then. 

Prediction:

1. Dolph will case in and become champ at the elimination chamber

2. The rock will win the belt from punk at the rumble and drop it at Mania

3. Cena will become champion again at wrestlemania

4. Batista will return

5. Stone Cold vs Punk at Wrestlemania

6. Chris Jerico will return

7. John Cena will win the rumble

8.Ryback will be WWE champion

9. Ric Flair will have another match

10. Triple H vs Brock Lesner again at Wrestlemania

Just got my floor seats for super smack down in little rock. The Rock is advertised to be there. Ill make a NikeTalk sign

Name: Jon, call me J.R
DOB: 7.13.88
Fav Event Attended: None yet :frown:
All time fav wrestlers: SCSA, The Undertaker, tie between Eddie Guerrero and HBK
Current fav: Dolph, Ambrose (thanks for the shout out 4w) and Bryan
Other: I always wanted to become a wrestler. I'm in awful shape but I'd like to be a Willie Mack type of wrassler.

Predictions:

1. Ambrose will win a singles title
2.Kane and/or Show will retire
3. Ziggler will become a face and feud with Cesaro for the WWE or WH Championship
4. A TNA talent WILL debut for WWE. I know it's vague but let's say Samoa Joe......AGAIN.
5. We will see much more quality matches between the new breed and Cena, Orton and others will begin to be phased out.
6. Bray Wyatt will be pushed to the moon; feuds with Ryan Back.
7. SCSA will be in a WWE ring in some capacity.
8. TNA will have a rude awakening and begin to put out Quality programing
9. ROH will get a big TV deal.
10. Punk will be WWE champ before the year is up.

Name: Bradford

DOB: 11-05-1990

Favorite Event Attended: Wrestlemania XII

All time favorite wrestlers: Bret Hart, Edge, Chris Jericho

Current favorites: Dolph Ziggler, Antonio Cesaro, Damien Sandow

Other: Owen Hart's OG Rocket entrance music is my morning alarm :pimp: RIP

I was watching Undertaker 20-0 on Netflix and couldnt stop hoping that when the Undertaker retires he'dwrite a book in the same vein as Bret Hart's, damn.

What a ******g career.

Back
Top Bottom