Wrestling Thread Dec5-12 | 12/12 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles Iron Man Match, Angle vs Storm

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

This is epic.

yeah i know!
miz vs orton?!?

NEVER BEFORE NEVER AGAIN ^%$##^*(#@@

what's gonna happen? the possibilities! this is gonna be a slobberknocker!!!!!!!11!

Orton's overness = Miz winning
laugh.gif

In this current state, Orton has Rock's level of overness, taking losses in stride, almost untouchable

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Iv been trying to tell yall Dolph is winning the rumble

he really needs to.
dude has been on fire this year.

but i just can't see wwe  having him main event at wrestlemania this soon.. 
ohwell.gif

unless it's a triple threat or a fatal fourway, which is i don't see happening.

Not only is that an incredibly lame finish, but it's a lame finish that gives Miz a shot at the title.

And it makes Orton look like a complete moron. He was directly next to the ref with a loud 8 count when he ran away from the ring.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Not only is that an incredibly lame finish, but it's a lame finish that gives Miz a shot at the title.

And it makes Orton look like a complete moron. He was directly next to the ref with a loud 8 count when he ran away from the ring.

Exactly at least get a fresh 10 count.....

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Main thing I had a problem with - with that ending.. dude knew the count and still ran back.. then looked dumbfounded when he found out he got counted out.  Just stupid. 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom