Wrestling Thread Feb 18-24 | 2/20 - WRESTLEMANIA MAIN EVENTER ARRESTED ON DUI/POT CHARGES

*googles more pics of Kendra Smith*

I hope she's at least good in the ring.

I know this has been posting before, but this is such a great match, one of the top matches from Raw ever.

Last edited:
MLW @MLW
4 days to @MLW Radio is JERICHO. Chris Jericho & @Konnan5150 catch up, laugh, talk WWE and more. Part 1 this Sunday. MLW.com

it's just weed man, but whatever. i was more perturbed when rvd lost his momentum because of that weed bull. i bet swagger still has his match at mania but "breaks his arm" tapping out.

http://io9.com/5985575/watch-the-fi...n-all-its-rock-em-sock-em-glory?post=57614457

Watch the first episode of Robot Combat League in all its rock ‘em, sock ‘em glory
Rob Bricken
SyFy just put the first full episode of its Real Steel-esque, robot-fighting/reality/game show online for your viewing pleasure before it premieres on February 26th, and I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised. The robot fighting rigs are much more elaborate than I had supposed, the contestants are interesting, and the fights are genuinely cool. One thing, though, SyFy — I know you think $100,000 is a big deal, but you really negate the power of the prize announcement when you make it immediately after mentioning George Lucas' MMA-fighting daughter Amanda is one of the contestants. $100,000 is what she probably tips at Starbucks.

[Via Nerd Bastards]

Am I late on this?

Jericho is the host.

Last edited:
you always see the topic of "who is going to be the next 'guy' i.e the next Cena, the household name etc"

who were people predicting as the next big guy back in '01-'02? Was it Brock? 

you always see the topic of "who is going to be the next 'guy' i.e the next Cena, the household name etc"

who were people predicting as the next big guy back in '01-'02? Was it Brock? 
Had to be Brock. Dude was the perfect transition between the Attitude Era and the PG Era. 

Brock is one of my favorite wrestlers of all time. Very few wrestlers I have seen combine pure, raw strength with technical ability.

Had to be Brock. Dude was the perfect transition between the Attitude Era and the PG Era Ruthless Aggression Era

Brock is one of my favorite wrestlers of all time. Very few wrestlers I have seen combine pure, raw strength with technical ability.

Fixed, but yeah it was definitely Brock.

Jack Swagger with the RVD move. Finally gets a serious push and get caught with drugs.

If I'm WWE I consider firing him or hand him a STIFF suspension.

Jack Swagger with the RVD move. Finally gets a serious push and get caught with drugs.

If I'm WWE I consider firing him or hand him a STIFF suspension.

If WWE has it's way they'll give him 8-9 World Title runs like Randall..

1361398660812.gif

Swagger with the screw up. I hope this gets him out of WM main event. He had it handed to him on a silver platter.

Not only that, but driving under the influence is a huge problem in our country. WWE needs to put the hammer down to prove a point. If this doesn't get any punishment I will be disappointed in the WWE management.

Last edited:
smh . I FINALLY like Swagger, hes FINALLY doing something interesting and he messes it up. Granted its just weed , but still
mean.gif

Dude was some combat boots and pants  away from being
smokin.gif

This reminds me of when William Regal screwed up just as he was about to get the push of his career years ago. Some of these guys have terrible timing.

This reminds me of when William Regal screwed up just as he was about to get the push of his career years ago. Some of these guys have terrible timing.

What did regal do? He never made it to main event status right? Stayed around the mid card for a while

I feel like he was on the verge of the main event. In 2008, he had this power trip heel character because he had just won the King of the Ring and was the Raw GM so he was 'the most powerful entity in the WWE.' He would sit in the ring on his throne and give promos and when the crowd booed him, he would have them turn the lights off on them to lots of heat. As this gimmick was rising, he failed his second wellness test and boom, suspended and angle dropped.

Last edited:
Swagger with the screw up. I hope this gets him out of WM main event. He had it handed to him on a silver platter.

Not only that, but driving under the influence is a huge problem in our country. WWE needs to put the hammer down to prove a point. If this doesn't get any punishment I will be disappointed in the WWE management.

I think they should go public with reprimanding him. It's one thing to have a gimmick in the WWE that's controversial but when you cross into the "real world" get behind the wheel and become that dangerous then you need to be punished. Especially with his type of status.

smh . I FINALLY like Swagger, hes FINALLY doing something interesting and he messes it up. Granted its just weed , but still:smh:

Dude was some combat boots and pants  away from being :smokin

It's not like he was at a bar and someone saw him smoking weed and he got a citation for it...he was driving under the influence

To be honest, I was worried that Swagger had been going through some hard times. When he switched up his hair, I knew he didn't get that job at Staples.

What did regal do? He never made it to main event status right? Stayed around the mid card for a while

Right after regal won kotr he was getting tons of heat and the plan was to push him into main event status, then he ended up getting popped for roids I think

Back
Top Bottom