Wrestling Thread Feb 18-24 | 2/20 - WRESTLEMANIA MAIN EVENTER ARRESTED ON DUI/POT CHARGES

I grew up on wrestling, haven't really followed since the attitude era ended... but with Wrestlemania coming to NOLA next year, I'll be trying to keep up with you guys in this thread.

Am i the only one of doesn't give any F's that the Rock is back & is the champ? Not trying to be a debbie downer but 
ohwell.gif

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

It depends on who does it.

Looks beastly when Roman Reigns spears someone. Would make a great solo finisher when he goes on his own.

Last edited:
Even though I wasn't the biggest fan, I always thought Goldberg's spear was a legit looking finisher.

Damn, besides Mike James, I don't know any of those females.

But yea, speak on this YALL
I was on youtube earlier, and saw that "recommended for me" were several pro wrestling matches, of all which I'd seen. Although I enjoyed all of them, I had no desire to go back and watch any, given that I knew the outcomes.

Now, It goes without saying that a great deal of the drama of a pro wrestling match is built around answering this one question: Who is going to win? And so, if that question is answered, a great deal of that drama is removed.

However, there must be exceptions. For you, what are some matches that hold up to repeat viewings the best?

http://board.deathvalleydriver.com/topic/61032-repeated-viewings/

Damn, besides Mike James, I don't know any of those females.

But yea, speak on this YALL
I was on youtube earlier, and saw that "recommended for me" were several pro wrestling matches, of all which I'd seen. Although I enjoyed all of them, I had no desire to go back and watch any, given that I knew the outcomes.

Now, It goes without saying that a great deal of the drama of a pro wrestling match is built around answering this one question: Who is going to win? And so, if that question is answered, a great deal of that drama is removed.

However, there must be exceptions. For you, what are some matches that hold up to repeat viewings the best?

http://board.deathvalleydriver.com/topic/61032-repeated-viewings/

I haven't followed WWE for years and I know more than half those Divas, especially the ones in the middle.

Back
Top Bottom