Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I argue this with my cousin who claims Sting is the greatest. If it weren't for the Crow gimmick he probably wouldn't have gotten as over, and he's not touching Taker as far as dark characters.

I don't even know where to begin..Sting was way over before the crow gimmick..That's why the crow gimmick worked in the first place..And I won't try to compare "dark characters" because compared to the UT nobody will ever come close..Period..But I will say that Sting's darker gimmick was extremely successful..

Sting is one of the greatest easily. He was over as the beach boy, but he reached his zenith with the crow gimmick, and battle with NWO. Still a shame he's wasting his final years in TNA. However I did enjoy his heel Joker persona.

klEWqhr.jpg

I get the arguments of warrior's popularity and the nostalgia people have for him, but I still think this makes the WWE HOF look like a joke. They're doing this strictly for publicity. Dude straight up SUCKS.

Low-ki What made last night vicious, no commentary. They only shut the hell up for the Undertaker's entrance for the most part. You don't have to be a wrestling fan to enjoy this. This is why I say "The Holdy Ghost" is nothing more than atmospheric excitement and can happen ANYWHERE. Goosebumps man. Goosebumps

Went to the live Raw event last night,

- The YES Chants is beyond crazy. You can literally feel the building shaking its soo loud.
-I was pretty close to the ring, I must say The Big Show is a BIG *** DUDE!
-Place was legit sold out
-When Cena Sr. got attacked, they're were couple fans next to him who got involved as well. At first I thought they were part of it but wasn't the case
-Overall, just felt like we got the WWE Live treatment except for the steel cage match at the end.
-The USOS def. deserve a title run, they are on point in the ring.

Last edited:
Curtis Axel deserves some more shine. He should get the IC title back while Big E goes for the HWC title
Curt Axel got a fan. :smokin

@4Wrestling, yes NXT and WWE are not connected but it still doesn't make sense to have Kofi job to Rusev and turn right around and beat Orton. Maybe they should slightly connect when it involves your Unified World Heavyweight Champion.

Back
Top Bottom