Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

What is this salty discharge?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I honestly don't know what to think of all this but I like it.
laugh.gif

Goodbye Vince "Pop" McMahon.
frown.gif

Wow, I'm like... really thinking if this the passing of the torch... the ending segment was really well done.

I honestly don't know what to think of all this but I like it.
laugh.gif

Goodbye Vince "Pop" McMahon.
frown.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]IF that really was his send off..... that's a piss poor send off by the fans.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]IF that really was his send off..... that's a piss poor send off by the fans.[/color]

Storyline just got that more interesting. I'm calling that CM Punk and Vince hook up somewhere in this storyline.

Storyline just got that more interesting. I'm calling that CM Punk and Vince hook up somewhere in this storyline.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

SO what is REALLY going on here? What is the angle?

The board saw that VKM lost control by letting Punk leave without resigning and threatening to fire Cena.
When Punk lost, they panicked and called an emergency board meeting and had Vince ousted.
HHH takes over as CEO and is the new shot caller.
Cena is brought back.
They will try to renegotiate with Punk to bring him back.

Nothing is going to change. The same talent will remain at the top.

Not bad..HHH taking over, New champ next week, Actual wrestling on the shows, Christian is the Champ, Danielson with the MITB Briefcase, and thats not even to mention the whole CM Punk thing..They got me interested again for the first time in awhile..Now I'm just curious where do they go from here with Punk..Is he brought back with Vince gone, do they keep this whole thing with him off tv for awhile? I'll be paying attention..

Back
Top Bottom