Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

SO what is REALLY going on here? What is the angle?

The board saw that VKM lost control by letting Punk leave without resigning and threatening to fire Cena.
When Punk lost, they panicked and called an emergency board meeting and had Vince ousted.
HHH takes over as CEO and is the new shot caller.
Cena is brought back.
They will try to renegotiate with Punk to bring him back.

Nothing is going to change. The same talent will remain at the top.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Goodbye Vince "Pop" McMahon.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Not bad..HHH taking over, New champ next week, Actual wrestling on the shows, Christian is the Champ, Danielson with the MITB Briefcase, and thats not even to mention the whole CM Punk thing..They got me interested again for the first time in awhile..Now I'm just curious where do they go from here with Punk..Is he brought back with Vince gone, do they keep this whole thing with him off tv for awhile? I'll be paying attention..

I honestly have no clue, but I'm definitely intrigued by all this.

I honestly have no clue, but I'm definitely intrigued by all this.

I really thought HHH was going to fire VKM and say "and as my first order of business, along with the board of directors meeting, I also met with CM Punk following his match, and we came to an agreement to a new 5 year contract."

Thats was rather funny... Believe me if the firing was true, I highly doubt they would do it on national TV... If something were to happen to where Vince is no longer running things, Shane would be the first in line to take over...  No one ever stays fired from the WWE lol... With that being said, whats next??? Triple H running Raw from now on... I like that they are at least trying to make a decent storyline...

Thats was rather funny... Believe me if the firing was true, I highly doubt they would do it on national TV... If something were to happen to where Vince is no longer running things, Shane would be the first in line to take over...  No one ever stays fired from the WWE lol... With that being said, whats next??? Triple H running Raw from now on... I like that they are at least trying to make a decent storyline...

I really thought HHH was going to fire VKM and say "and as my first order of business, along with the board of directors meeting, I also met with CM Punk following his match, and we came to an agreement to a new 5 year contract."

I actually like this. It totally takes focus off punk yet he is still to blame for the changes. Doofus son in law now handles punks contract. The have the rock involved with this too.

I think we will not see miz and Rey for any championship either.

I like what they did tonight. Continue to keep punk off. Build this

was starting to hate the fact that the crowd was doing the nanananana thing and i felt it was more appropriate that they do the "thank you vince" chant and thankfully before the broadcast ended, they did.

I actually like this. It totally takes focus off punk yet he is still to blame for the changes. Doofus son in law now handles punks contract. The have the rock involved with this too.

I think we will not see miz and Rey for any championship either.

I like what they did tonight. Continue to keep punk off. Build this

Back
Top Bottom