Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

Not at all.

He is a world-class talent man.

WWE failed dude. They dropped the Dolph Ziggler ball.

He is a jobber because they convinced us that he was a jobber
What makes him a world class talent?
How did they drop the ball on him?
Jobbers are people to you need jobbers. Dolph right where he is supposed to be.
Dolph can't cut a promo don't get me started on them weak backstage promos he does once every year.

@BigEgo24

All of what you said, except I have NEVER enjoyed Bayley, character or in ring. She caters to the Cena type fan, and I am certainly not one of those. Never have been, never will. She has more than 4 moves of doom, but in the end it is just too saccharine sweet for me and her TRYING to be a BA and ask for the kendo stick match. Naw, I am good.

I hate what they've let her career become..I'll gladly admit her character is boring (and Alexa's is better), but she's so much better than 95% of the female roster when it comes to wrestling..There's no reason, other than Alexa having a more over gimmick, that Bayley should ever lose to Bliss..Cause Alexa's in-ring ability is, at best, equivalent to those women who carried the Butterfly Belt and not the current Logo Belt..

laugh.gif
Classic Case

I would say no. But he has had so many stop-and-go's that I am not sure how the fans will ever take him as a serious dude.

What would you suggest?
I think the only viable option is to do a total 180 on what he currently is..

They gotta dump the flashy ring gear and AlpineStars motocross boots..

The hair has got to quit being bleached..

Restart him in matches with local jobbers to get over his new "shooter" style gimmick..Then bring him up to main roster jobbers..

I don't want to see him with the WHC, but he could definitely be used as a solid upper mid-card guy and have runs with the US/IC title..Hell they could even throw him in with American Alpha and form a shooter stable that wins the titles (kinda like a more serious Freebirds or New Day)..
Yea Dolph needs a full on reset if anything

But i doubt itll help as we all already know him as the cheerleading guy and as his current DZ run

But i doubt itll help as we all already know him as the cheerleading guy and as his current DZ run

But we've only known Jinder as a guy who lost almost all of his matches for the past few years, and now dude is the WHC and super over..Fans will "forget" a wrestler's past if their current gimmick is executed properly..

Look at SCSA..Dude was coming out as the Ringmaster and was boring as hell..Once they let him become Stone Cold, the fans forgot the Ringmaster and he became the biggest star in the history of the business..

Not saying Dolphin could ever do that, but he could most certainly be reworked to be taken more serious and thought of as a legit competitor..

I hate what they've let her career become..I'll gladly admit her character is boring (and Alexa's is better), but she's so much better than 95% of the female roster when it comes to wrestling..There's no reason, other than Alexa having a more over gimmick, that Bayley should ever lose to Bliss..Cause Alexa's in-ring ability is, at best, equivalent to those women who carried the Butterfly Belt and not the current Logo Belt..
I think she can certainly wrestle and perform. And she makes the little jimmy's eyes sweat when she wins something to push those merch sales. But really, what is it about her that distinguishes her from some random girl that wrestles? She doesn't get catty, her promos are too inspirational yet not inspirational enough, and honestly, the women's division performers are far more entertaining when they connive and backstab each other. That is why Sasha got over, Charlotte, Asuka, etc. They had a mean streak and had no problem picking on the good girls. Bayley might just be the Zayn or DB of the women's division. Always chasing now but never attaining anything because the chase is more fun for the fans of the underdog. 

But we've only known Jinder as a guy who lost almost all of his matches for the past few years, and now dude is the WHC and super over..Fans will "forget" a wrestler's past if their current gimmick is executed properly..

Look at SCSA..Dude was coming out as the Ringmaster and was boring as hell..Once they let him become Stone Cold, the fans forgot the Ringmaster and he became the biggest star in the history of the business..

Not saying Dolphin could ever do that, but he could most certainly be reworked to be taken more serious and thought of as a legit competitor..
Good points. Definitely possible

Jinder was a money decision to push the brand in India. it isn't because the dude earned it, don't think Vinny-mac is about that life. 

I think even if you let Ziggles become a shooter, dude is still a mid carder now. Might just be too late to reroute that ship. 

Man Dolph too short got a weak voice.

let's cut all the BS talk about the series and KD and lebum. WHERE ARE THE GIFS OF CURRY CUTTING LEBBY ANKLES.??? that's all i wanna see please. someone please make one with lebron wearing ice skates.

Yea, he cooked LeBronze on that play

let's cut all the BS talk about the series and KD and lebum. WHERE ARE THE GIFS OF CURRY CUTTING LEBBY ANKLES.??? that's all i wanna see please. someone please make one with lebron wearing ice skates.
Yea, he cooked LeBronze on that play
Damn it DC.

I clicked on the OG post and ended up the NBA FINALS thread 
laugh.gif

It was a double dribble foh

Last edited:
@BigEgo24

All of what you said, except I have NEVER enjoyed Bayley, character or in ring. She caters to the Cena type fan, and I am certainly not one of those. Never have been, never will. She has more than 4 moves of doom, but in the end it is just too saccharine sweet for me and her TRYING to be a BA and ask for the kendo stick match. Naw, I am good.
Honestly because it seems more genuine than Cena maybe that's why I actually root for Bayley. As far as points stated I cannot disagree, her promos are bad and it is indeed catering to the lil jimmies. Occasionally they need something positive to cheer for. I have been a heel supporter since youth so honestly her character is one I'd usually reject. Her NXT run>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WWE run so far. She had been buried and made fun of for loving where she works/what she does. By the people that employ her. View media item 2456031
I made reference to Alexa being slightly above Kelly Kelly in technical ability yesterday. Most people didn't realize or just don't care cause Alexa has some decent cheeks. Then y'all wonder why we get our intelligence insulted...

Damn it DC.

I clicked on the OG post and ended up the NBA FINALS thread :lol:

It was a double dribble foh
As a stickler for actual rules being enforced they were very lenient on that hesitation that froze Lebron towards the end of that highlight package. Ahem play. View media item 2456042 Apparently he knew this was coming and that's why they added that extra strap to the soldier 11's...

@BigEgo24

Honestly because it seems more genuine than Cena maybe that's why I actually root for Bayley. As far as points stated I cannot disagree, her promos are bad and it is indeed catering to the lil jimmies. Occasionally they need something positive to cheer for. I have been a heel supporter since youth so honestly her character is one I'd usually reject. Her NXT run>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WWE run so far. She had been buried and made fun of for loving where she works/what she does. By the people that employ her.
You know I hate bayley but even I gotta admit this is crazy they doing this to her

The hell kinda gimmick is this. To me I just shows that they have absolutely nothing to work with given her NXT gimmick stuff. It doesnt fit and wont ever fit

Its still **** bayley for me though 
laugh.gif

They made Bayley look like a dork. How you make fun of your own business for being a fan of it. Bayley didn't just get buried Monday yall got buried also for following WWE each week.

Back
Top Bottom