Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

3_0.png

His first feature Sami shows up cuz I think they were going to train and he tells him to hold up, he was trying to finish the Millenium Falcon or something. Zayn laughs, and then realizes he was actually building the Millenium Falcon, he then shrugged and sat watching him build it lol.

He also had posted a short IG vid where when he finally got his brace off after the shoulder surgery he asked the rehab guys if he could move shoulder enough to start building Legos haha. Dude is just a giant kid, which I really love about him. 

His first feature Sami shows up cuz I think they were going to train and he tells him to hold up, he was trying to finish the Millenium Falcon or something. Zayn laughs, and then realizes he was actually building the Millenium Falcon, he then shrugged and sat watching him build it lol.

He also had posted a short IG vid where when he finally got his brace off after the shoulder surgery he asked the rehab guys if he could move shoulder enough to start building Legos haha. Dude is just a giant kid, which I really love about him. 
Lol awesome. Thanks for the additionl info [emoji]128578[/emoji]

@onceyoupop  Not a problem. I have been a fan of Devitt since New Japan, so when I finally got to see him in person at NXT events, I was over the moon. NXT was really a godsend that has allowed me to see some of my favorite performers multiple times in person when it was much more difficult before and I was pretty much just consuming videos online. Kana (Asuka), Owens, Zayn, Devitt (Finn), Kenta (Itami) I have all seen live now. Swagsuke and AJ are two I have not seen yet so when a Smackdown show comes around again and I can get the time off I will try to catch it. 

Naito and LIJ is one I am really wanting to see, but the G1 sold out so damn fast I didn't have a chance to snag tickets. 

We want players to tough it out and work with the talent around them but we don't ask the same from GMs.

Are GMs suckas too if they trade for players that make their quest to win a ring easier? Or does that logic only apply to players?

I admittedly used to like Curry as a player/person but he's an assclown and so is his wife. Smug *** muhfugga.
owe you a rep when i have some again

Had a really good time at the PPV last night. I was sitting a few rows behind Adam Jones and his crew and got to chat with him for a little during one of the breaks because my buddy knows his handler. Their costumes were on point
laugh.gif

Doesn't seem like you guys enjoyed it, but I thought the card was pretty good. I'll watch it on the network later today.

At least half the crowd was rooting for Miz, which was cool. Bayley was getting booed and crowd was loving Bliss. Match was an absolute squash.

Rich Swann got a nice hometown pop. Glad he didn't lose like most do when they're at home.

Had a pretty good view for Jeff off the cage.

Crowd was hating the CW match. Chanting all kinds of different stuff (We want Beachballs, Beachball Mania, CM Punk, etc...). Match seemed boring to me, but you guys seemed to like it. Maybe it'll be better when I watch later today.

Boos were VERY LOUD in person for my man Roman. I certainly wasn't booing though
smokin.gif
. Thought the main event was really good. Joe vs Brock SHOULD be really good. We shall see.
Yea you did. 

Good grief

owe you a rep when i have some again
The issue I have with him is that he REALLY hams it up when they have a big lead and/or a distinct advantage. If he did it all points of the game, like Draymond for example, I really wouldn't have as much of an issue with him.

I admittedly used to like Curry as a player/person but he's an assclown and so is his wife. Smug *** muhfugga.

I also do not care for "Steph" Curry too much.

Can't wait for Miss Bliss to gloat over the beating she gave Bayley last night!

Last edited:
I too need to watch it. Any particular matches I shouldn't skip? 
I actually thought the Miz/Ambrose match was pretty entertaining. Some in here seemed to hate it though.

The ones you CAN skip are the Swann match and the kendo stick match.

Kendo stick is must watch 
nthat.gif
I loathe Bayley, but I like Alexa, also I enjoy seeing women beat the piss out of each other in Joshi. 

EDIT: @B Sox, I really think  Dean and Miz are boring as hell, I think Miz's mic work is great, in ring I could take it or leave it. Glad Denim Dan dropped the belt though. 

Last edited:

I loathe Bayley, but I like Alexa, also I enjoy seeing women beat the piss out of each other. 

What's with the Bayley hate?
I don't hate her, I just think her character is stupid. I don't like Cena for the same reason I don't like her, the little jimmy pandering. She is a few steps away from being Eugene to me.

Last edited:

Kendo stick is must watch :nthat:
I loathe Bayley, but I like Alexa, also I enjoy seeing women beat the piss out of each other in Joshi. 

EDIT: @B Sox
, I really think Dean and Miz are boring as hell, I think Miz's mic work is great, in ring I could take it or leave it. Glad Denim Dan dropped the belt though. 

No way in hell should Miz/Dean ever get 20 minutes, but their personalities drug that match to more than passable than anything

And I'm still :rofl: at Alexa practically squashing Bayley. When she hit that DDT, I assumed there would be some dramatic kickout, but NOOOOOPE, straight pin :lol: They lucked into Daniel Bryan, now they're trying to force that same style that needs to come organically, just like they lucked into Trish, and failed trying to find another Trish all those years.

Back
Top Bottom