Wrestling Thread Mar 1-7 | 3/5 Smackdown - Edge vs Show, McIntyre vs Hardy

Agreed. And I know I only liked that skit due to the THC in my system at the moment because.

A. It's corny.

B. It's not PG but not quite real enough to be cool.

But at least I can admit that.

I hope that makes sense BTW. Got
pimp.gif
for Cheech and Chong.

u know what, imma start postin even crazier #+%! now..

seems like everyone got a problem if i post an opinion, like if this #+%! is real or somethin

If Santino woulda won.
laugh.gif

I would love to see him take a crazy fall off a ladder.

Sigh, while I am happy Swagger is in it, he could've been a favorite to actually win the damn thing if they didn't just stop his push as if he was on some WWF Jakked status (anybody have any info as to why that happened, incident, or they just lost faith in dude?)

and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ Batista's attire, this new and improved Douche-tista fits him so well.

Originally Posted by hellaones

surprised Swagger still has pyro
Swagger's entrance is one of my favorite in the 'E. $!!* goes hard.
Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Batista's leather vest goes HARD
smokin.gif
Can't believe a simple heel turn has turned him around this much.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

u know what, imma start postin even crazier #+%! now..

seems like everyone got a problem if i post an opinion, like if this #+%! is real or somethin
Calm down, it was just a joke. Continue posting your predictions. It doesn't affect me. It's a free country, but don't get mad when you post an opinion and someone else posts their's.

Batista looks awesome. That's right, I won't call him Botchtista anymore until after Wrestlemania.

i think they stopped swaggers push that time was because of the title match he had at last years rumble ehere he was sloppy n vince lost faith

would like to see a cena heel turn atleasr once....

last time he had one was when the rapper gimmick started

Cena gets the only real pops still. Crazy? Sad? Whatever.

I think they are pacing themselves with Swagger. He's still a young buck.

His heel turn has done wonders, dave's looking like he came from road house, or from some kind of post apocalyptic future..

Back
Top Bottom