Wrestling Thread Mar 15-21 | 3/21 TNA Destination X - Styles vs Abyss | Angle vs Anderson

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i dont get the anderson pic
It means "What Would Lance Storm Do"

For those that care

Monday's WWE Raw with Steve Austin as the guest host earned a 3.7 rating, up from the 3.4 rating from the previous week, with 5.6 million viewers.

Conversely, TNA Impact earned a 0.9 rating, down from last week's 1.0, and averaged 1.1 million viewers. None of the quarter hour ratings eclipsed the 1.0 mark.

Originally Posted by hellaones

WWE Alters The Money in the Bank Participants Yet Again
WWE.com is reporting that Drew McIntyre has been removed from the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at WrestleMania 26 and the company plans on going with only 8 superstars for the bout as opposed to 10.

You sure that's real? I can't find that anywhere.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

The hell does the stunner have to do with it being PG?
eyes.gif
They probably asked him to do it and he said nah.

The bleeping on the other hand...
smh.gif
Nothing but I find it funny as hell people expected the OLD stone cold to come in, Who was he gonna stun? Vince? Cena? Big show? Bret?
i just wanted to see a stunner doesen't matter on who. i would've taken santino.
I find it funny that last week it was dudes mad TNA cut out before hardy hit the swanton even though they've seen it a 1000 times and this week dudes wanna a stunner even though they've seen it all before. I can only imagine what this thread will look like if bret doesnt put Vince in the sharpshooter.
laugh.gif
No one was mad at TNA cutting out the Swanton at the end. It was actually the opposite...we all laughed at how amateurish it was.

Especially since Tenay and Taz were boasting the whole night about how SpikeTV was gonna let them run as long as they wanted.

Big difference between Hardy and Stone Cold...Austin rarely appears and everyone wants to see it for nostalgic purposes...Hardy is still an active wrestler.

Kennedy with the shot at Lance.
laugh.gif
And yeah Ninong, TNA's angle of the Swanton is
pimp.gif

Anyways,

WWE RAW Rating from last night.

Last night's edition of WWE Raw did a 3.7 cable rating on the USA Network. This is up from the 3.4 rating from the previous week. We're currently awaiting more information.

TNA Impact Rating from last night.

Lastnight's edition of TNA Impact only did a 0.8 cable rating off hours of0.88 and 0.84 on Spike TV with an average audience of 1,100,000.

- This is terrible news for TNA. Last week was "disappointing" but this is terrible because not only did Impact not retain its usual audience but it posted its lowest rating of the year.

TNA is in a heck of a position because not only did they not deliver on Monday night but there is no replay scheduled for this week. This means a large portion of TNA's normal audience will not see the show. To make matters worse, last night's edition of Impact was the go-home to Destination X pay-per-view meaning they will not have another chance to pitch the pay-per-view. Destination X's buyrates are bound to be affected and the viewership took a nose dive.

Talk about a huge shot to company morale. We'll have more information shortly.

0.8? I know they were going up against Austin but damn...not a good look. News & Notes later on today...

Originally Posted by Captain Charisma85

Originally Posted by chino905

Originally Posted by Captain Charisma85

Also, Paging GWO, can I get in on this? Drew McIntyre available?
I think "Gotholesinmysocks" took Drew a few weeks ago. You can pick another person, and I'll provide you the sig.
Ah damn! Oh well, seeing as I don't want to keep guessing names, you think you could just hit me up with the current roster if it isn't too much trouble?
Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

so yeah whattup with gwo? I think I asked before but is Ted Dibiase Jr. taken?

This a a reference for the list of all gWo Members. Note: I went through the list and deleted the ones who are inactive. So go through the list if you want to change people.

Mister916 - Chris Jericho
chino905- Bret Hart
masterhammy23 - The Undertaker
AquaGrape2345 -Kevin Nash
ao17 - Edge
USA Pride4Life - Ted DiBiase
gstbmn- Mick Foley
Mblackmon- Booker T
Jules300- Taz
nyzMaGician- Rob Van Dam
TheDeek- John Morrison
DC5 06- Randy Orton
JohnnyRedStorm- Jeff Hardy
The Minister- Ric Flair
Quiickz- New Jack
Mr Dragon Fly Jones- Kurt Angle
HardWork919-D-Lo Brown
22stylez- HHH
I Na Smatic I- Chris Benoit
basketballsavant-Rick Rude
Physicx- Funaki
jdkurt2- Brian Pillman
mjmoney- Hulk Hogan
furiousstylezz- Sabu
maelstroom- Eddie Guerrero
Tennhouse2- Shawn Michaels
Je Ne Sais Quoi- Moppy
100PROOF- Desmond Wolf
YardFather- Dolph Ziggler
funkdoctor73- Tommy Dreamer
MambaMVP- John Cena
horchata kid- Jushin "Thunder" Liger
JayADiCt92- Stone Cold Steve Austin
WILLINC- M.V.P.
Retrogearsolid- Mr.Perfect
BayBuryYa- Elijah Burke
ovATyME316- Homicide
Bowzer Blitz- Rick Martel
shaft- Christian Cage
JRAdagreat72- Terry Funk
ElCubanoDel510- Ultimo Dragon
TeamCharisma69-Brock Lesnar
ILL matic E- Scott Steiner
The Warehouse- Kane
Michaelfoooo- Taka Michinoku
AirUpHere23- Sting
xxxoverridexxx- Doink the Clown
SoLeCity- Ultimate Warrior
NIMO007- La Parka
KrazyChino- Muhammad Hassan
TaflanDon- HBK (D-X version)
JCH3- Road Dogg
Raffy53- The Hurricane
CelticsPride34- The Sandman
GotHolesInMySocks- Drew McIntyre

Time for TNA to start seriously reconsidering the move to monday nights.

I'll be ok with McIntyre being taken out of MITB. Son has the Sheamus push going for him right now and really doesn't deserve the briefcase.

Speaking of MITB participants, Christian hasn't been on Raw once since his qualifying match. 

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Fast Turtle

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Fast Turtle

You got one guy who is right in pointing out bias in this thread and you got another guy trying to say WWE dropped the ball on Anderson when they gave up on him. That makes me wanna cry! I sound pathetic just like when i was in 6th grade when i was a brainwashed little kid
frown.gif

Uh oh, said something bad about TNA so I must be biased. 
laugh.gif
Impact had it's ups and downs just like Raw has it's ups and downs. It'd be hard to find anyone who thought Raw wasn't a disappointment last night compared to what it could be. It was alright, but it was a stacked Raw that felt like a run of the mill episode and that's not good heading into Mania.

But when TNA is decent, it has extremely little to do with "Hogan's friends". You accuse people of being biased and brainwashed when they say that but it's the truth. Styles vs Hardy was pretty good and you know why? Because 67 year old Jimmy Hart didn't pin a professional wrestler. But you marks (seemingly) don't even acknowledge this and it's nearly impossible to take you seriously. I swear next you're gonna tell me Eric Bischoff can beat up Vince McMahon in "a real life fight" before the lunch bell rings and that's why TNA is better.
roll.gif

Seriously....before posting again........just say no....
Point proven with minimal effort, appreciate that.
laugh.gif

Moving on, looking forward to NXT tonight. Wonder when Miz and Bryan are finally gonna fight, it's been a great program between the two. I love how over Danielson is with no wins.

The only match announced for tonight is Matt Hardy and Justin Gabriel vs CM Punk and Darren "It doesn't matter if you're black or white" Young.  I'm expecting that Young will eventually be initiated into the SES with a shaved head.

They also promoted the continuing feud between Daniel Bryan and The Miz.

It was also announced on NXT's Twitter page that John Cena would start off the show on NXT by adressing the rookies.

that is tna's own fault. you go head to head with wwe what do you expect??? they should have atleast started at 8 so they would have one hour unopposed. or better yet 7 and then eased on in an hour more.

That seriously is like a homeless man saying he is too good for a dollar

I love how they gradually announce the rules each week for NXT.

So how many guys go home in 2 weeks?

God forbid you do anything outside of the WWE.

Of course, The Miz is going to everyone is going to vote off Brian, but they will keep him around, and then he'll get on a winning streak.

But any juice Brian had will be dead by that point.

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

Did anybody notice Marlon Wayans behind the commentators at the beginning of the show?
laugh.gif
Dude was just chillin. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom