Wrestling Thread Mar 15-21 | 3/21 TNA Destination X - Styles vs Abyss | Angle vs Anderson

roll.gif
i feel bad for anybody who actually payed to see this

Originally Posted by chino905

the only good matches was the Ultimate X match and the ladder match. Hell, even the women's match was decent. Everything else was garbage.

yeah man even the kurt angle match was dull

TNA took an L tonight

I dare you to try and come up with a worse possible ending to that match.

I thought it was bad when Abyss was about to hulk up to win the title, but nope.

His ring is so powerful that it caused Abyss to chokeslam AJ through the ring? Which is terms for the match to end? Hogan bringing Abyss the title like he won it and then neither of them caring when it got taken away? Was an official decision even announced? Spraying mace in peoples eyes for no reason? Why did Wolfe come out? Three stooges humor followed by a Hogan posedown?

How can the writers seriously think any of this sounds good?

tired.gif

too early for summer slam predictions but the rock is supposed to do sumthin with wwe around that time so he might be at ss

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i remember wwe offered aj a contract n e turned it down

lets say tna doesnt survive and he is left without a job how bad he eould feel

u guys think he woulda been a main eventer or would the omega one kill his push?
First off TNA aint going nowhere, Dixie Carter is bankrolled by her parents and they own a power company. They are doing better then they ever have before. They are atleast making a profit which they weren't in the past.

Second AJ would be Evan bourne in WWE  at best. He said he would rather be a main eventer in TNA then a jobber in WWE

I wouldn't be so sure TNA is going to survive.  I mean, they probably will, but it's definitely not a given.  Just because the parent company has lots of money doesn't mean they will keep dropping money into a sinking ship.  TNA's PPV's don't sell.  Their ratings stink (and I don't see them turning around anytime soon).  They're going live now which costs more money.  They've signed numerous "stars" which has increased their payroll significantly.  TNA needs a complete overhaul.  Bringing in Hogan and his cronies was the LAST thing that TNA needed.  They could be in dire straights by the end of 2010.

yardfather

u forgot its vince russo

same guy who had david arquette become wcw world champion

Originally Posted by YardFather

I thought it was bad when Abyss was about to hulk up to win the title, but nope.

His ring is so powerful that it caused Abyss to chokeslam AJ through the ring? Which is terms for the match to end? Hogan bringing Abyss the title like he won it and then neither of them caring when it got taken away? Was an official decision even announced? Spraying mace in peoples eyes for no reason? Why did Wolfe come out? Three stooges humor followed by a Hogan posedown?

tired.gif

That's what happened?
laugh.gif

smh.gif

And why is TNA placing so much emphasis on the ring, when it's a WWE Hall of Fame ring?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i remember wwe offered aj a contract n e turned it down

lets say tna doesnt survive and he is left without a job how bad he eould feel

u guys think he woulda been a main eventer or would the omega one kill his push?
First off TNA aint going nowhere, Dixie Carter is bankrolled by her parents and they own a power company. They are doing better then they ever have before. They are atleast making a profit which they weren't in the past.

Second AJ would be Evan bourne in WWE  at best. He said he would rather be a main eventer in TNA then a jobber in WWE

I wouldn't be so sure TNA is going to survive.  I mean, they probably will, but it's definitely not a given.  Just because the parent company has lots of money doesn't mean they will keep dropping money into a sinking ship.  TNA's PPV's don't sell.  Their ratings stink (and I don't see them turning around anytime soon).  They're going live now which costs more money.  They've signed numerous "stars" which has increased their payroll significantly.  TNA needs a complete overhaul.  Bringing in Hogan and his cronies was the LAST thing that TNA needed.  They could be in dire straights by the end of 2010.
From what I've read they are making a profit and house show attendance is up, the real test will be how the ticket sales for lockdown are since they on going on the road for it

tired.gif

no *@!!!#@ way
roll.gif
roll.gif

i didn't watch the whole thing... the only match i really was checkin for was the Scott Hall & Syxx Pac vs. Kevin Nash & Eric Young

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I seriously don't understand the fans in the Impact Zone. Are they paid off? Are they that brainwashed? Are they just idiots? This is NOT awesome. It's crap.

QFT
After Hogan got boo'd when he announced 6-sided ring was gone, they came out and told the audience that they're unpaid cast members and if they curse or react "incorrectly"(boo faces cheer heel, etc) they'd be kicked out
grin.gif
laugh.gif
wish i was joking

That is exactly why i never watched WCW, who the eff books this and thinks its watchable ?!?

that was a good ladder match. im watching the first 3 matches again to get the bad taste out of my mouth
laugh.gif

ADTHE is replaying The Destination X for anyone interested.

man so that ppv was horrible then

bad ppvs
bad storylines
bad theme songs

cant wait to hear/read the next bishoff interview and hear him dodge mad questions

tired.gif
QFT
roll.gif
roll.gif

I didn't even think about them COMPLETELY ##$+*%%+ on the title by having Hogan bring it out like Abyss won it...then Hebner took it away from Hogan (after Hogan was the one who brought Hebner in
laugh.gif
smh.gif
)...then Abyss + Hogan celebrating and basically not giving a %$%!.

That ring =

Ring.jpg

There will be a great photoshop out here on the internet involving that ring, I'm sure of it...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

that was a good ladder match. im watching the first 3 matches again to get the bad taste out of my mouth
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my gut was telling me to stay away from this ppv

im glad i listened
pimp.gif

sounds horrible though
roll.gif

wwe creative team still dont know wth they doin
Spoiler [+]
It's worth noting that Josh Matthews and MVP said on the WrestleMania preview show airing in the UK that the Money in the Bank Ladder Match will be a ten-man bout, though only nine participants were displayed in the graphic. Reportedly, a graphic was briefly displayed on WWE.com earlier tonight announcing a final Money in the Bank Qualifying Match for Rawwith Kofi Kingston squaring off against Vladimir Kozlov to determine the tenth participant in the match.

tna news
Spoiler [+]
A commercial running today on Spike promoting tonight's episode of iMPACT!is advertising a match where two TNA Superstars will put their careers on the line.

Back
Top Bottom