Wrestling Thread Mar 2-8 | 3/6 Smackdown - MVP vs Matt Hardy, Shelton vs Jeff Hardy

Wow, in my 13 years of following wrestling online, I've never seen a script leak. That's crazy stuff.

WOW! I wonder if the creative changes had anything to do with this, and who's leakin' all this stuff?

I also came accross a leaked page that had the entire roster on it and next to a couple it had dates when they were going to return.
-Mr. Kennedy was listed as coming back in April, next to Helms name it said March 20th, next to Batista is said May, Evan Bourne said March 2nd, which heobviously didnt return that night.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

I also came accross a leaked page that had the entire roster on it and next to a couple it had dates when they were going to return.
-Mr. Kennedy was listed as coming back in April, next to Helms name it said March 20th, next to Batista is said May, Evan Bourne said March 2nd, which he obviously didnt return that night.
nerd.gif

* Hurricane Helms (March 20th) - Apparently Helms is having issues again with his neck, I was told by a WWE source a couple of weeks ago it remains to be seen how much, if any he has left.

* Kennedy (April) - Based on this date it looks as if WWE will hold Kennedy off until after WrestleMania unless he returns at the pay-per-view. Kennedy has been out since August with a torn labrum.

* Batista (May) - Batista is said to be heeling ahead of schedule from his torn hamstring and has told people could be back as soon as April. Based on this, WWE officials are shooting for a May return date.

* Evan Bourne was listed as to returning on March 2nd (which was Monday) but he was obviously not used. All indications are Bourne will return before WrestleMania.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

-Mr. Kennedy was listed as coming back in April, next to Helms name it said March 20th, next to Batista is said May, Evan Bourne said March 2nd, which he obviously didnt return that night.
nerd.gif

* Hurricane Helms (March 20th) - Apparently Helms is having issues again with his neck, I was told by a WWE source a couple of weeks ago it remains to be seen how much, if any he has left.

* Kennedy (April) - Based on this date it looks as if WWE will hold Kennedy off until after WrestleMania unless he returns at the pay-per-view. Kennedy has been out since August with a torn labrum.

* Batista (May) - Batista is said to be heeling ahead of schedule from his torn hamstring and has told people could be back as soon as April. Based on this, WWE officials are shooting for a May return date.

* Evan Bourne was listed as to returning on March 2nd (which was Monday) but he was obviously not used. All indications are Bourne will return before WrestleMania.

Have you posted this before
laugh.gif
, if so i missed it.

Heres the pic:

eek.gif

All this is crazy to me. So that's what a RAW script looks like, huh?

Vince must be maaaaaaad.

Nah, I didn't post that.

JD, you might as well post the script since it already happened...it's not a spoiler, I guess.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Nah, I didn't post that.

JD, you might as well post the script since it already happened...it's not a spoiler, I guess.

I took it out of spoiler tags on page 9

OH Man....props to whoever posted Hulk Hogan's twitter link. Him and Macho Man are fighting on the computer like 7th grade girls. This is hilarious!

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

OH Man....props to whoever posted Hulk Hogan's twitter link. Him and Macho Man are fighting on the computer like 7th grade girls. This is hilarious!

Say what?
laugh.gif

Link?
nerd.gif

Looks like they are setting up a triple threat for the World Championship with Cena/Edge/Show

Hmm, R Truth faught Chavo this week, then he is in a tag match next week. Guess this week's match wasnt good enough to make tv.

Norman Smiley is a trainer? Was his move called the Big Wiggle? I remembered the gif that shows up on NT every now and again...

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Norman Smiley is a trainer? Was his move called the Big Wiggle? I remembered the gif that shows up on NT every now and again...
Yep
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YardFather

Everyone else agree that that was a really good episode of Smackdown?
Yeah it was a pretty good episode this week. I wish they were on another channel though
grin.gif

What was the main event? I had to leave around 9:45

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by YardFather

Everyone else agree that that was a really good episode of Smackdown?
Yeah it was a pretty good episode this week. I wish they were on another channel though
grin.gif

What was the main event? I had to leave around 9:45
HHH vs Umaga. Umaga was outside of the ring holding his leg and the ref threw up the X, reports are he was hurt legit. But while this was takingplace Legacy ran in from the crowd and proceeded to beat down HHH.

Back
Top Bottom