Wrestling Thread Mar 24-30 | 3/24 RAW - 13 Days till Mania - Brock, Taker, Hogan LIVE Tonight

I can see Big E winning King of The Ring and then getting reprimanded for acting too arrogant.

King Booker was such a hilarious gimmick. Dude would talk all proper and then break character on a dime.
laugh.gif
That **** was hilarious lol

Sadiddy hood dude

Big E could use that gimmick lol

I don't care what y'all think but this theme went hard.
QFMFT and repped.
The lyris were basura though.

:nthat:

I'm sayin...a heel turn with this comeback gimmick would be flames.
This reminded me that I needed to listen to his album eventually.:lol:

Ive given it one listen front to back... not horrible to be honest lol... heard much worse rap... production was pretty good...

Watched tna just for angelina love

Tna knows how to dress their female wrestlers

Angelina love and velvet sky damn

Just call me **** b hard cuz my **** b hard

If any NTers are thinking of going to Wrestlemania/ Post WM Raw, I have an extra ticket for each.

The wwe is so good at video packages. The miz one actually makes me want to go watch the wm27 match

The problem with that package was they played it before the Cena/Miz match at Mania 27. Miz got buried in that Mania build up, completely overshadowed by the Cena/Rock back and forth.

It's crazy how he went from decent heat to just being a huge laughing stock with a hot French girlfriend.

Jake One (guy who produced Furthest Thing for Drake and 3 Kings for Ross) produced Cena's current theme. Had no idea.

Also didn't know Cena's album sold 143,000 first week. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom