Wrestling Thread Mar 24-30 | 3/24 RAW - 13 Days till Mania - Brock, Taker, Hogan LIVE Tonight

the rings of saturn >__________ :pimp:

Saturn was the man in ecw as well as my boy johnny Kronus rip. he was my next door neighbor for awhile. man the fights him and his wife or gf would have were so classic.

Last edited:
Saturn was the man in ecw as well as my boy johnny Kron rip. he was my next door neighbor for awhile. man the fights him and his wife or gf would have were so classic.

Saturn is in my top 5 wrestlers of all time. Never knew he was a high flyer tho. I need the network asap.

what match is everyone looking forward to the most. and which match is going to steal the show? I don't want the shield to ever break up but I wish that triple threat match would of
happened at mania because everyone knows damn well that was stealing the show

I think the Bray/Cena match is the one I'm looking most forward to, the intrigue of that whole storyline leaves me not knowing what to expect. Taker/Brock is 1A, then the WWEWHC match after that. That Shield triple threat would've been bananas :pimp:, but having NAO + Kane as their opponents just doesn't excite me that much.

For everybody headed to Raw tonight, y'all linking up before the show? :nerd:

Saturn was the man in ecw as well as my boy johnny Kron rip. he was my next door neighbor for awhile. man the fights him and his wife or gf would have were so classic.

Saturn is in my top 5 wrestlers of all time. Never knew he was a high flyer tho. I need the network asap.

He was one of my favorites in wcw when he was in Raven's Flock. He'd jump over the railing from his seat and go do work in the ring. Never saw his ecw stuff.

He was one of my favorites in wcw when he was in Raven's Flock. He'd jump over the railing from his seat and go do work in the ring. Never saw his ecw stuff.

I never seen his ecw stuff either. Thats why I need the network asap. Damn bills kids before pleasure lol.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, Saturn may have used the scaffold for the Brian Lee/Tommy Dreamer match. I think he was an airborne ranger. He used to get some air on his elbow from the top rope.
Check out some eliminators/gangstas from ECW.
If done right, total elimination was an awesome double team move, especially when Joey Styles would say it.

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to Brock/Taker the most cause I'm intrigued on the beating Brock is gonna give him, and how Taker responds in the future. Also, can't believe the Shield put on all these awesome matches with other equally awesome compatible opponents, and at WM they're given the Outlaws and Kane :x :lol: it's like this is a test or something.

I literally would've rather have seen The Shield face 3MB at WM30.

They would tear the house down. When did 3MB start going with the tights look though?

Jesus, Summer Rae's face is so frumpy :lol:
tumblr_n3a6hzLdar1rsed7yo1_500.png

tumblr_n3a6hzLdar1rsed7yo2_500.png

tumblr_n3aituttwv1rsed7yo1_500.png

tumblr_n3avy1FxOl1rsed7yo1_500.png

tumblr_n3aonhjMph1rsed7yo1_500.png

tumblr_n3aosws5kJ1rsed7yo1_500.png

tumblr_n39zzhP0so1twtpewo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n3a4n410Kp1tuqxfbo1_500.png

Last edited:
Yea I can't wait for tomorrows show man.

I get to finally see the Wyatts Entrance live as well as hearing those Yes Chants Live.
Get to see the Undertaker entrance.
And last but not least, my man Big Hulk.

#CantWait

Where You Sitting At? I'm In Section 106

Damn emma got a nice lil donk!

Not if you listen to Cranky...err JBL. Christian is ugly. Emma is ugly.

It would be nice if they had another season of Divas with just Nattie/Naomi and they threw A.J., Layla, Alicia Foxx, Emma, etc on there just to freshen it up.

Back
Top Bottom