Wrestling Thread Mar 5-11 | 3/9 Smackdown - A Night of Craziness

Can't believe they showed Cena kissing his wife. Babyfaces that females like are never supposed to be "taken".

he has to break and go out of his character to get over
30t6p3b.gif

Raw in Cleveland next week 
pimp.gif

Last time Rock was here he did the Cleveland Sucks songs 
laugh.gif
mad.gif

But God I hate Cena, I wish Rock would just give him the ether we are waiting for

Yeah but hat is the point, If cena was like that and not so corny, I would leave him be.

Yo IDC what anyone says, that crowd shifted 85% in Cena's favor.

WWE's plan is working, and props to Rock for helping put Cena back over. But Cena is cutting good promos. His last promo was 10000x better than that crap in the empty arena.

Rock was weak again, tried to be all intimidating getting in Cena's face and calling him a +%!$# but it didn't work.

But this can't be the way WWE sends Rock into WM...they can't keep having him look this weak, that can't play over.

Regardless, Cena wins 2 weeks in a row.

I was waiting for the camera to pan over to Zack Ryder with a bouquet of roses disappointed again after Cena kissed that woman.

I completely understand that they can't have physical contact between The Rock and Cena. It would be stupid to do it. But how is The Rock just going to walk away and let Cena keep talking trash about him? The old Rock would have been hitting a Rock Bottom and People's Elbow. Rock got made to look like a punk again this week. The force feeding of John Cena to us continues. It's never going to stop. If you ever think Cena is turning heel, you're a fool.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

WWE's plan is working, and props to Rock for helping put Cena back over. But Cena is cutting good promos. His last promo was 10000x better than that crap in the empty arena.

Rock was weak again, tried to be all intimidating getting in Cena's face and calling him a +%!$# but it didn't work.

But this can't be the way WWE sends Rock into WM...they can't keep having him look this weak, that can't play over.

It's pointless though, because come Miami.. it's gonna be 101% Rock.

"Wow. Cena announces to the crowd here that last time Raw was in Boston he found out that day his brother had cancer."

"Now today, back in Boston, his brother had an MRI and the tumor in his brain is shrinking. Cena almost in tears."

Using catchphrases and curse words is funny, but it doesn't sell a match.  Rock needs to come with some meat behind his promos.  Why exactly does he hate Cena?  Because Cena has a ton of merchandise for sale?  Trust me, The Rock had just as much crap for sale back in his day.  Cena has a legit reason for wanting The Rock.  The Rock has not given us a good reason yet.

During the show they advertised for a future show in July in my area..  Cena and Ryder I guess will be a tag team.

Originally Posted by hymen man

It's pointless though, because come Miami.. it's gonna be 101% Rock.
the point is that we have seen Rock look very weak 2 straight times. Cena is going over big time, did you hear the crowd...they chanted AGAINST the Rock with those "Toothfairy" chants and more. That hasn't happened since Rock was running with Vince and the Corporate Alliance. 
It took a while but Boston got behind Cena.

I fully believe Miami will pop 100% for Rock and Boo Cena, as they should, but so far Cena has come off much better than Rocky.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Using catchphrases and curse words is funny, but it doesn't sell a match.  Rock needs to come with some meat behind his promos.  Why exactly does he hate Cena?  Because Cena has a ton of merchandise for sale?  Trust me, The Rock had just as much crap for sale back in his day.  Cena has a legit reason for wanting The Rock.  The Rock has not given us a good reason yet.

Well he has to cut a great promo in the next coming weeks, he HAS to...no way these lack luster promos keep coming

Back
Top Bottom