Wrestling Thread Mar 8-14 | 3/12 Smackdown - Must See Mysterio/Punk Angle

Thats pretty sweet buddddddy
2a4xh1.gif

I really like RVD's TNA entrance.

I actually like it more that the WWE one he had. Sue me

Spoiler [+]
The winner of the Money in the Bank match at WrestleManiais expected to cash in his shot sooner than usual, possibly even that evening. The decision will likely hinge on what WWE has planned for July's Money in the Bankpay-per-view. (source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Spoiler [+]
The winner of the Money in the Bank match at WrestleManiais expected to cash in his shot sooner than usual, possibly even that evening. The decision will likely hinge on what WWE has planned for July's Money in the Bankpay-per-view. (source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)

I well shed a tear if Christian leaves WM with either title...
embarassed.gif

^
roll.gif

and pertaining to GotHoles spoiler, I can see the winner on MITB cashing in that night but losing

and after watching SD I hope Tiffany is out the door in the next wave of releases

Smackdown tonight has
* Truth vs. Miz
* Morrison vs. Big Show
* Drew McIntyre vs. Aaron Bolo for a Money in the Bank slot
* Michelle McCool vs. Tiffany
* Cryme Tyme vs. Hart Dynasty
* Kane vs. Luke Gallows
* Highlight Reel with Jericho and Edge
* Great angle with Punk and Rey to open the show

anyone know where I can watch the CM Punk Jeff Hardy summerslam 2009 match? I have been looking everywhere and it seems places want me to register blah blah blah. Kinda iffy about those sites in terms of legitness. Any help is appreciated. Tried youtube and all I found were the promos.

Originally Posted by Club29

is it on another channel this week? its not coming up for me

Depending on where you live, it'll come on at 10-10:30.

This may be Punk's best promo ever
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Its gotta be.
laugh.gif
Dude ACTUALLY put effort into singing to her
pimp.gif

Striker: "It's almost like Kane vs. a Bizzaro Kane" during the Gallows vs. Kane match.
laugh.gif

Striker is that dude.

Back
Top Bottom