Wrestling Thread Mar29-Apr4 | 4/2 WWE Smackdown - Must Watch Show

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

indifferent.gif
dude seriously why would u do that

Y'all just don't give a ++!%, huh? Spoiler tags are there for a reason...
smh.gif

4w you should probably edit a warning in the title now.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU BOY?

WHY WOULD YOU POST THE VIDEO WITH THE SPOILER WRITTEN OVER IT SLAP NUTS? YOU TRYING TO BE THE GUY WITH THE BIG SCOOP OR ARE YOU TRYING TO BE FUNNY?

mad.gif

WHY WOULD YOU POST THE VIDEO?!!!

BAN HIM NOW!

14j45fk.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Florshine

just like they(wwe) trust the rock back then holding the strap,in same they do for cena. and ive said it before an ill say it again,John cena is this generations hulk hogan.
He not there yet but its hard to argue against it. He is more entertaining to me then Hulk and is more athletic.
I don't think he'll ever get there because its too forced. You can tell he wants to be the old John Cena and start insulting all these people who boo him..None of wrestlings biggest movements were forced upon us. They developed over time because the people saw who guys like Hogan, Rock, and Austin really were and they wanted that persona baaad. John Cena's whole aura is forced right now. If he ever goes back to being a heel, he'll can probably be the biggest one yet.  

WHY WOULD YOU POST THE VIDEO WITH THE SPOILER WRITTEN OVER IT SLAP NUTS? YO TRYING TO BE THE GUY WITH THE BIG SCOOP OR ARE YOU TRYING TO BE FUNNY?

mad.gif
RKO aren't you the one who said you would avoid looking at the spoilers? If so, I'm sorry man. Who is this dip %!#* anyways?

SPOILER TAGS are there for a reason! Damn!

WHY WOULD YOU POST THE VIDEO WITH THE SPOILER WRITTEN OVER IT SLAP NUTS? YO TRYING TO BE THE GUY WITH THE BIG SCOOP OR ARE YOU TRYING TO BE FUNNY?

mad.gif
frown.gif
damn my bad didnt knw sorry ill take it down

Originally Posted by JCH3

mad.gif
RKO aren't you the one who said you would avoid looking at the spoilers? If so, I'm sorry man. Who is this dip %!#* anyways?

SPOILER TAGS are there for a reason! Damn!
laugh.gif
Yeah I was trying my hardest to not see the spoilers then this happened.

frown.gif
damn my bad didnt knw sorry ill take it down

k3oh81.gif

Well now I'm glad I went ahead and looked at the spoilers because then I would've been HEATED right now. Still not sure how I feel about it, but it should make the build up to this month's PPV very interesting.

jch3 u think
Spoiler [+]
swagger vs edge vs y2j and then orton vs godtista vs cena at ER

I think I'm gong to not visit the Wrestling thread before Smackdown anymore. I mean whats stopping someone from doing this week after week?

laugh.gif

This is why over the past few months I've tried to minimize the amount of spoilers I post in these threads. Some can't keep it contained within the tags or just don't know when to use 'em.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Captain Charisma85

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ my dude IIL I AM. Son gonna start charging royalties whenever somebody posts some news of their own, love it.
laugh.gif

I don't mind people posting news as they come across it but considering all the +#+@ ups we've had recently, I'm just officially letting y'all know what the deal is.
Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers wrote:
anyone else think that jack swaggers entrance music needs to be changed for him to be taken seriously as a wwe title contender?
I think Swagger's theme goes hard. IMO, his entrance is one of the best in the 'E. *shrugs*

The Awesome and Not So Pretentious Notes and News[emoji]8482[/emoji] Post
[h1]Steve Austin Comments On Last Night's Big SD! [/h1]
Spoiler [+]
WWE Hall of Famer Steve Austin posted a message on Twitter responding to a fan who asked him about Swagger's World Heavyweight title win. Austin wrote:

"sounds too soon to me. the kid does have a bright future though."

[h1]Backstage Reaction To Orlando Jordan[/h1]
Backstage reaction to the Orlando Jordan segment that aired on this past Monday's episode of iMPACT! was largely negative amongst the wrestlers in the locker room. However, sources say the two people who seemed to enjoy segment were Eric Bischoff and Vince Russo. Several people have noted since the segment aired that his character was inspired by musician Lady Gaga.
[h1]Incident Between Flair & Orlando Jordan's 'Male Companion'[/h1]
There was an incident between Ric Flair and the on-air male companion of Orlando Jordan at a bar that several TNA wrestlers and crew members hang out at after last Tuesday's iMPACT tapings. Flair got so upset while watching the male companion dance at the bar, that he confronted the man and cut a promo on him. Jordan's male companion was said to be shaken by Flair's comments, and left the bar shortly after.
Flair was said to be furious over the male companion having a role in the company, and "not belonging in the locker room."

You a damn fool, Nino.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Y'all know Ric Flair don't play that.
pimp.gif

I'm
laugh.gif
@ Flair cutting a promo on ol' boy though...like damn, a straight up wrestling promo?

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

The Awesome and Not So Pretentious Notes and News[emoji]8482[/emoji] Post

[h1]Incident Between Flair & Orlando Jordan's 'Male Companion'[/h1]
There was an incident between Ric Flair and the on-air male companion of Orlando Jordan at a bar that several TNA wrestlers and crew members hang out at after last Tuesday's iMPACT tapings. Flair got so upset while watching the male companion dance at the bar, that he confronted the man and cut a promo on him. Jordan's male companion was said to be shaken by Flair's comments, and left the bar shortly after.
Flair was said to be furious over the male companion having a role in the company, and "not belonging in the locker room."

UH OH now people will call Flair a homophobe.
laugh.gif

That's hilarious though. No way he cut a promo
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

jch3 u think
Spoiler [+]
swagger vs edge vs y2j and then orton vs godtista vs cena at ER
Not really but kind of a ...
Spoiler [+]
That would certainly be going the predictable route. If this was a few months ago, I would have said yes no question. But now I'm not as sure how things will play out.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

anyone else think that jack swaggers entrance music needs to be changed for him to be taken seriously as a wwe title contender?
HEEELLL NO.
His theme is so dope, imo. It just fits to his intro.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Okay I thought about it and that's it. I'm going to wrestling school this winter and getting a developmental deal with the E.

If I start now i'll be world champ by 2017. And I would only be in my (late) 20s.

Back
Top Bottom