Wrestling Thread May 5-18 | 5/16 Black Friday for WWE - Stock Price Crashes

You guys think Goldust is a future Hall of Famer?

I think he absolutely is.

Last edited:
It's so funny to see a person that no one wants to talk to try to join a discussion
laugh.gif
its so funny that im not trying to join a discussion, im just stating a fact.

Even funnier is when their comment about your comment is a desperate attempt at trying to sound like they don't care, when it's ridiculously obvious they do..
even funnier when someone gets the wrong idea. cuz i really dont care. im still gonna post here even if everybody ignores me. i just like wrestling too much to be bothered by such a small thing

So why don't you just post about how you like wrestling too much on twitter or somewhere else?

So why don't you just post about how you like wrestling too much on twitter or somewhere else?
because i got banned on both wrestlezone and wrestlingforum, and twitter isnt really a place to discuss wrestling, bunch of short 1 sentence comments with no analysis whatsoever.. this thread is my only option 

You guys think Goldust is a future Hall of Famer?

I think he absolutely is.
Nah, I can't see it. Not that many memorable moments come to mind when his name is mentioned. First thing that usually comes to my mind is the WMXII match with Roddy Piper.

its funny because randy orton is the complete opposite of cm punk.. hes a spoiled, entitled brat who is handed everything. hes been suspended twice for wellness violations and once for unprofessional conduct. he disrespects women, while cm punk respects women. randy orton is the epitome of selfishness and punk is the epitome of a role model

Back
Top Bottom