Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

NTWT WWE Survivor Series PPV Prediction Contest

20141119_EP_LARGE_SurvivorSeries_Predictions-sponsors.jpg

• SPELL YOUR NT BOARD NAME CORRECTLY
  • 1000 total possible points (because Survivor Series is technically one of the "Big Four")
  • All entries are due by 7:30 PM ET Sunday
  • Once an entry is submitted, it cannot be changed/updated/modified
  • You may only enter once
  • Good luck!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/527B76W

Who do us think fandango will face off against on the pre show??? My money is on Kidd or zayn. Cole did tease a debute at SS last month

Last edited:
So Cena has NEVER been elimated in 3 SS matches... That's ******* sad smh. Seeing as Russev hasnt tapped or submitted I see him and seth being last of their team

So Cena has NEVER been elimated in 3 SS matches... That's ******* sad smh. Seeing as Russev hasnt tapped or submitted I see him and seth being last of their team

I think Rusev will be counted out or dq'ed, or some other shenanigans... Def won't be eliminated whole looking weak...

Also on my survey... I picked Cena to be the sole remainder on his winning team... Because WWE...

I heard there is a HUGE rumor going around:

Mike Johnson of PWInsider has gotten information from within WWE that Sting will finally make his debut for the promotion at the annual Survivor Series event this Sunday on November 23rd.

Is there any truth to this?

I do see the wyatts doing a reform thing too tho. By their meeting today seemed like they had something planned more so than they wanted to fight.

Mike Johnson of PWInsider has gotten information from within WWE that Sting will finally make his debut for the promotion at the annual Survivor Series event this Sunday on November 23rd.
I doubt this happens, solely because they wouldn't waste Sting on a match like this. 

If you're bringing in Sting, you gotta use him wisely. Gotta tease a build into a match. And then get that huge payoff financially. 

Way to early and with no one really go target.

Meh...

Last edited:
I think Rusev will be counted out or dq'ed, or some other shenanigans... Def won't be eliminated whole looking weak...

Also on my survey... I picked Cena to be the sole remainder on his winning team... Because WWE...

Lana gonna attack steph or just get tight at her and pull him out the match mid way.

I doubt this happens, solely because they wouldn't waste Sting on a match like this. 

If you're bringing in Sting, you gotta use him wisely. Gotta tease a build into a match. And then get that huge payoff financially. 

Called this 2 Monday night raws ago. I believe it will happen. Vince wants star power right? I think he will interfere and help Cena win and they will use him in that same spot for a few months. Just poping out of nowhere saving the day until mania season. Makes people watch every week thinking sting will appear.

Called this 2 Monday night raws ago. I believe it will happen. Vince wants star power right? I think he will interfere and help Cena win and they will use him in that same spot for a few months. Just poping out of nowhere saving the day until mania season. Makes people watch every week thinking sting will appear.
would be real dope leading to a triple h vs sting match, i can live with that cuz realistically who else could he wrestle ?,either this or shane and id be happy but none of that will prbably happen smh,im still having faith in the fact that that its free and nthey need subs so something big has to happen right? RIGHT?

I ain't mad at this at all..

Filled out the survey..Have zero confidence at placing in the top 40..

would be real dope leading to a triple h vs sting match, i can live with that cuz realistically who else could he wrestle ?,either this or shane and id be happy but none of that will prbably happen smh,im still having faith in the fact that that its free and nthey need subs so something big has to happen right? RIGHT?
Man with wwe you never know

I would really dig if that rumor came true right after Ambrose pins Wyatt...

Think of that WM 31 match build... Goosebumps.

Firing up Smack Down now..It'll be the first time I've watched in over a year..

Back
Top Bottom