Wrestling Thread Oct 10-16 | 10/16 TNA Bound for Glory - Angle vs Roode, Sting vs Hogan

This years Survivor Series is already announced that it will feature John Cena and The Rock teaming together for one time only.
The Rock and John Cena together on a team will be part of a massive main event WWE wants to promote for this years Survivor Series.

As of now, the current plan is for a team that is anti-WWE to face a team that is defending WWE. The anti-WWE team is not fully known at this time but obviously will feature the “future endeavored

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

You're kidding.....he's the captain?! WHAT HAS HE DONE?! He's been gone for months!

He's a buffoon who couldn't even go over 4W....lol this is crap!
he was retired and has now come out of retirement. 
real smart buddy, cmplaining about the creative team.

yea, you'll get far in this company 
eyes.gif
The term "creative has nothing for you" comes to mind.....

- WWE Superstar Tyson Kidd took a shot at the Sin Cara match from WWE’s Hell in a Cell last night. He wrote: “Best part about being either Sin Cara? Having the mask means you don’t have to show your face after that performance.

– Jack Swagger stated on Twitter that he will debut a new singlet tonight on Raw.

– The December 12 Raw SuperShow taking place at the Norfolk Scope in Norfolk, Virginia will be a three-hour episode.

- WWE Superstar Tyson Kidd took a shot at the Sin Cara match from WWE’s Hell in a Cell last night. He wrote: “Best part about being either Sin Cara? Having the mask means you don’t have to show your face after that performance.

i was going to put deek a face but then i thought, why not have him try and see if he can also draw heat

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Surprised I wasn't made a heel.
laugh.gif

the way u have been botching, u draw alot of heat so it only made sense that u would be heel

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Not going to watch raw live tonight..

The Tampa bay bucs vs Indianapolis Colts is going to have my full attention..

i hope your from florida or indiana.
sick.gif
 @ ghims trying to make ntdown self destruct by placing the most destructive individual on the roster in the driver seat. 

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

You're kidding.....he's the captain?! WHAT HAS HE DONE?! He's been gone for months!

He's a buffoon who couldn't even go over 4W....lol this is crap!
Credibility, son.

Have you seen the names on this abortion of a roster? 

It's like walking into an ice cream shop and realizing the only flavors offered are slight variations of vanilla.

There are a couple with potential, sure, but being put on the blue team was pretty much in the best interest of everyone on NTDown.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Surprised I wasn't made a heel.
laugh.gif

the way u have been botching, u draw alot of heat so it only made sense that u would be heel
Dude just called me Sin Cara.

That's alright, though.

Spoiler [+]
*points*

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

I will pick one member of the boys in blue to join the NTSeries squad every monday starting tonight.

Actually, you know when it would be a good time to makes these announcements?

Spoiler [+]
Friday nights.

Lemme tell you.

Tonight is gonna be the night for Drew McIntyre tonight. It's gonna be Monday Night Raw tonight!

Back
Top Bottom