Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

Reigns spams the Superman punch and his taunt before doing so

tenor.gif

Just fired up Takeover....Gargano should join 205 Live/CW division.

Never really paid attention to him in the Indies, watched his stuff with Chompa and I thought he was alright. But the Almas match, Jesus. Great worker, I get why he is called Johnny Wrestling, and dude loomed hella fit after doing some evolve and progress stuff recently. Way to make the dude look strong while still getting Almas over.

That slingshot DDT got me hype as hell. if I wrestled, would totally steal that lol.

I might not be going out on too much of a limb when I say Gargano > Sami as far as super 100% underdog face
Completely agree. Seems more like Daniel Bryanson than Zayn.

Also, it's about time they let my man Cien go over. I feel like he could be a star if booked properly. Especially with the valet.

roode has always been slow and ring technical

hes a really good heel character and is good on the mic

drew galloway should not be in nxt its not like hes old and washed he was a former intercontinental and tag champ in wwe for christ sake

hhh gotta get his head out his *** and bring nxt back to its roots

Hopefully this thread turns on BC.

I mean, we are pretty filled out on the LINTWT roster, though we still need a Daryl.

@nuclear90 ? :wink:

Hope everyone's week starts out on a positive note, this weekend was definitely fun in here with y'all.

18f05c85fe10a12dd28cc9bce53a5e50c5f84c40_hq.gif

Also my dude CleanestNdaCity CleanestNdaCity didn't realize that was you who had won the predictions :pimp::pimp::pimp:

LIJ holding it down :nthat::nthat::nthat:

Completely agree. Seems more like Daniel Bryanson than Zayn.

Also, it's about time they let my man Cien go over. I feel like he could be a star if booked properly. Especially with the valet.

Very happy that Cien went over. I truly had no idea who would win, which made that match even better. Cien could possibly be that new Latin star they're looking for, but it just seems like there's so many guys in front of him that they're concentrated on.

roode has always been slow and ring technical

hes a really good heel character and is good on the mic

drew galloway should not be in nxt its not like hes old and washed he was a former intercontinental and tag champ in wwe for christ sake

hhh gotta get his head out his *** and bring nxt back to its roots

I'm fine with Drew being there cause he's still a recognizable name and that's simply what HHH has made NXT about the past few years. And it does help that he's 32 instead of 38+ like some of the other guys that should never have been in NXT. Apollo Crews and Baron Corbin are two of the guys who most needed lengthy NXT stays.

Back
Top Bottom