Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

Is Randy Orton the most untouchable guy in the companies history? With all these stories about backstage heat and becoming jobbers nothing ever happened to Orton accept a little suspension.

Is Randy Orton the most untouchable guy in the companies history? With all these stories about backstage heat and becoming jobbers nothing ever happened to Orton accept a little suspension.
They even changed the Wellness Policy to make weed not a suspension because of Orton. IIRC he would've had three strikes and they took one away

if gargano makes it to the main roster, fans gonna get him over Daniel Bryan style
Marks going to want him to beat Brock and Braun on the same night

ya got folks threatening to cancel. got to sell them on something

Gargano getting the DBry position makes a lot of sense. I could actually see the crowd getting him over and ending up Universal Champ.

Question: if the Universal title moved to Smackdown, would it be Blue?

Gargano getting the DBry position makes a lot of sense. I could actually see the crowd getting him over and ending up Universal Champ.

Question: if the Universal title moved to Smackdown, would it be Blue?

I always wondered why they didn't change the WWE Title strap to blue.

I always wondered why they didn't fire the man who decided a professional wrestling championship belt should look like a Josten's class ring worn around the waist.

10 years from now we'll look at the Raw belt the way we did the Spinner, i.e. "how did that garbage fly so long?"

one of the many reasons I have a soft spot for the Intercontinental Title.

tumblr_ov1zekdNNT1w9qos2o1_500.jpg

...damn right it is. and if you're gonna rip it off, make it sexy.
juNbycN.jpg

sure would fight a mother****er for this.

on the other hand, this?
006_TITLE_08032016gd_0326_BLK--0ec265e35c3de8237897b25d3f34af36.jpg

looks like the only two people that should be physically fighting over it are the two dads from "Jingle All the Way."

it does make a difference.

What I don't like is the new belts scream branding and marketing. The older WWE and World Heavyweight Championship belts from the Ruthless Aggression Era were so nice and didn't need giant branding.

What I don't like is the new belts scream branding and marketing. The older WWE and World Heavyweight Championship belts from the Ruthless Aggression Era were so nice and didn't need giant branding.

I forget who it was in here that essentially said everything WWE does is clearly labeled as a WWE production of WWE concepts licensed by WWE, but it stuck with me for the year or so since I heard it.

for example, it has to sound so weird to somebody coming into the sport to hear video game style commentary talking about "oh, facefirst on the takedown!" and spouting robotic phrases about medical facilities and boss time.

another thing, the shirts are typically recognizable as WWE shirts from any angle with lil Dubbies all on the sleeves on the bottom like a jersey size tag and all up across the back of the neck.

great for marketing, but who with any style is putting that on? a lot of the time it's like paying $30 for those ballpark giveaway tees that make sure everybody knows the local bank paid to print them up. cool, I'll wash my car in this but don't expect anybody to ever ask where to get one.

I guess I'm extra frustrated because SS was actually decent but could have been a lot better, like the E in general.

I was thinking about how the wrestlers music makes the character what kind of music will you walk out to? Any dream song you will love to come out to? Also with an entrance like Roodes with the glorious blasting and him taking his sweet time has to psyche out his opponents

Back
Top Bottom