Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

It's a shame that he and Bray are used as high-level jobbers. Both would benefit from leaving and making bigger names on the Indy circuit then returning.
their image may grow, but what about their money, kinda sucks yes, but you lost to orton, not like sami washed you on ppv

I was thinking about how the wrestlers music makes the character what kind of music will you walk out to? Any dream song you will love to come out to? Also with an entrance like Roodes with the glorious blasting and him taking his sweet time has to psyche out his opponents.

"Glorious" is essentially the child of "Thus Spoke Zarathustra" (woooooooo!) with lyrics, which I just now put together with you mentioning the majestic psych-out aspect of it.

now when it comes to what I want in a walkout theme, my weird yet capable *** is gonna give it my best shot, so it's gotta be a little energetic, a little esoteric, and it must jam.

it should sound good at high volume, ideally include at least one imitable aspect (a clap pattern, a stomp sequence, a jump-out lyric, whoa-OHohohoooooohohwhoaohohohohohhh) and it should generally jam.

aggressive? imposing? determined? fun? it should all be out there within 10 seconds. during a run-in, a cash-in, or just a walk-in, it should always make you think of the competitor in question.

it doesn't necessarily have to be his favorite song, but it should be a track his fans can dig. they should look up from anything else they're doing at note one.

I obviously have no time to think about that kind of thing with my serious career path, but my homie Mark likes this song:

yea, so we're going to announce asuka to start raw tomorrow night, ok hunter
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom