Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

Not really. I try to give everything a chance, but it's rough. I'll finish it and post my matches to watch. As of right now: Bianca Bel Air vs. Sage Beckett and Kairi Sane vs. Tessa Blanchard are my matches to watch first round. Santana Garrett vs. Piper Niven was pretty good too.

Eh.. I'm not gonna make that harsh of a judgement yet it was only the 1st round.

Muuuuuuuuuuuuuch better matchups coming today.

But yeah @Case check those 3 matches. Yim/Logan was solid as well.

The 1st round was def used to weed out some stragglers. I never knew Marti was that bad til that match. She'd be good as somebody's valet, but the WWE doesn't believe in that, so she'll probably have to look elsewhere.

Last edited:
The 1st round was def used to weed out some stragglers. I never knew Marti was that bad til that match. She'd be good as somebody's valet, but the WWE doesn't believe in that, so she'll probably have to look elsewhere.

Great Idea. I didn't want my girl in the business, but I want a Dominican fiesty manager (Muse for my gimmick) ...I need to make that connection within the year.

Great Idea. I didn't want my girl in the business, but I want a Dominican fiesty manager (Muse for my gimmick) ...I need to make that connection within the year.

Sucks she's not making the cut in either way. Turns out she's related to one of my friends.

Yep just like the CWC.

maxresdefault.jpg

Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer

Back
Top Bottom