Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

This is huge yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nthat:

Take the time to watch this match while its still up because it is hard to find!!!!

Andre The Giant vs Killer Khan in The Famous Mongolian Stretcher Match!!!!!!! :wow:

one of my favorites...this was right near the end of andre's greatness when he could still go!!!

enjoy! :nthat: (i think this upload is still slightly edited tho/dont think vince did the og commentary)

discuss!

@Case
@dcallamerican
@furiousstylezz

Last edited:
I would dig a Graves/Mauro/Saxton team...Graves licking shots at Byron while providing color commentary, the world-renowned combat sports announcer on play-by-play (was a nice little treat to hear him during the Mayweather fight, he had a few gems I was too drunk to remember), Byron being a legitmate adult John Cena fan, orange wristbands under his suit and all. very sporting, very entertaining.
cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9

Go

giphy.gif

this is the kind of chain wrestling sequence you so often see in high profile federations, they trade counters and standing switches before Crimson Pin catches Black Boots out of position during the exchange.

I see him looking to roll through to continue the ground grappling, when he gets caught using his shoulders as a base and Red traps him up for three. guy never saw it coming either, struggled and kicked out just a hair too late.

it's an example of how any exchange can be the end of a match where pinfall is the goal.

Main Event 253 http://network.wwe.com/share/video/1713797383

Peep Game Peep Game

I agree.

Lince/Metalik vs. Gulak/Kendrick was very good.

Saw a very slick pin attempt that cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 would appreciate

giphy.gif

I like this, you don't think of Drew Gulak when you think of agile guys, but rolling under a leapfrog into a mousetrap pin is an outstanding exhibition of his timing, athleticism, creativity and overall ability.

I've long been an appreciator of his style (at least in the ring, the guy doesn't wear kneepads) and hear he passes through the Wrestle Factory as a guest trainer from time to time, hopefully I can get some time with him.

Last edited:
If King goes back to Raw :rofl:
Don't you dare wish that evil on us Peep Game Peep Game . Corey better do double duty.
Corey should just do commentary for every show by himself :lol:
I been said Corey is the announcing Gawd. :nthat:
Corey and Tom were a great combo in NXT.
This.
Nah gotta have Saxton on there too. Their back and forth is amusing.
Even more this. Looking forward to the NXT group doing SmackDown...

Back
Top Bottom