Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Nothing like getting called a racist by stupid people on NT :lol: :smh:...

But seriously I agree with what you said but you done went ahead and had to bring up his skin color when it didn't even matter. Talmbout "black man riding a bike at night" trying to say they wouldn't be able to see him at night because hes black??? :smh: :smh: :smh: come on man

Nothing like getting called a racist by stupid people on NT :lol: :smh:...

But seriously I agree with what you said but you done went ahead and had to bring up his skin color when it didn't even matter. Talmbout "black man riding a bike at night" trying to say they wouldn't be able to see him at night because hes black??? :smh: :smh: :smh: come on man

You're correct...

I should have typed dark skinned....

And it does make a difference b :lol:... You'd have an easier time seeing a white person just because of the contrast of the white skin on dark clothes... It pops out to the eyes easier...

I'm also pretty much blind in one eye though too :lol:...

You're correct...

And it does make a difference b :lol:... You'd have an easier time seeing a white person just because of the contrast of the white skin on dark clothes... It pops out to the eyes easier...

Racist talk, and it doesn't.

You're correct...

Accidental racist?

Idk why y'all keep saying it's gonna be on Smackdown the battle royal is still at WrestleMania just on the preshow portion which airs on USA

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican Brilliant Idiots Live was cool, man. Glad I ended up going. The way they interact with the audience makes the show enjoyable in the moment.

Some dude asked them what's the easiest way to break up with a girl and Schulz was about to break up with her (for him) on IG, but dude *****ed out :lol: :smh:.

It's funny how the conversations digress, we went from Bernie and Hillary to whether or not Hillary gives head to women falsely calling rape and it just kept going :lol:.

Schulz said he beat Wax in basketball (will get posted on YouTube) then someone in the crowd challenged him, but he wasn't prepared to play tomorrow when Schulz accepted. Said he had a Future concert to go to and they'll play next time Schulz is in SF.

If they're in DC then you should definitely go, man.

Triple H, Roman Reigns, and Pro Wrestling.

The first lady of wrestling, Missy Hyatt has been everywhere in wrestling. She sits down with Colt for a civilized talk about being a woman in the early days of the genre. Sponsors: Harrys.com (CODE: WRESTLING), DoubleTakeUniverse.com :

@casekicks  @gunnascott  

@gunnascott

@casekicks

Man, she is a wrestling NERD. SHe really surprised me with her knowledge man. Like GEEK type of nerdom. Wild 

He knew what he was doing stop making up excuses for him.

Back
Top Bottom