Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Ministry taker putting ****** on the Undertaker crucifix was legit 
nthat.gif

The Brood pissing blood on every one 
nthat.gif

Best music the WWE ever had too

Last edited:
As part of the wide-ranging interview with Complex where he revealed he is, in fact, cleared and ready to go whenever WWE asks him to - including at WrestleMania 32 this Sunday - John Cena also addressed the "heel turn" question that's been a fixture of internet conversation for at least the last five years, if not more.

After breaking down his view that wrestling fans are a lot like music fans:

Amazingly enough, when I was on Velocity on Saturday nights and no one was watching, those guys were like, "Whoa, kid's kinda funny. He got something." As soon as you get any endorsement from the company on your success, it's like an underground band that goes mainstream. It's the same thing. Yes, they develop their music but the original fan, the fan who saw them in the garage, is going to despise them. "I like their old stuff."

Cena succinctly answers the question of when he'll become an in-story villain:

Complex: When are you turning heel?
Cena: Okay, this is where your inside baseball mind gets put to an abrupt stop. What is the job of a heel?

Complex: To make people boo.
Cena: Is that what I do?

Complex: Most of the time.
Cena: Okay, so that happened in 2005.

brapadoo

WO is reporting that there's a rumor of Goldberg returning sunday.

Last edited:
man this wrestlemania gotta have the worst card in history

nobody wanna see roman win and hhh shouldnt be main eventing

undertaker washed and shane aint wrestled in a while nor was he ever a good wrestler to begin with

low expectations for this wm so tthat means i wont be disappointed

what time is the nxt ppv?

hopefully thats good

cant wait to see sting get into the hof tho. the rest of the hof this year is trash though. midas whale induct rikishis thong as well

undertaker washed and shane aint wrestled in a while nor was he ever a good wrestler to begin with

LOL I keep telling these dudes this. Most of them can't WAIT to see Shane and Undertaker man. You should have been around here for the last month. Whenever Shane shows up, these dudes act like little school girls 
mean.gif

So for all of you grown men that still get autographs, what exactly do you say to these other grown men when you ask for the autographs?
Dudes in Cleveland Ohio be asking me for selfies. It's sickening I can't even go sit court side at the cavs game without getting my picture taken.

LOL I keep telling these dudes this. Most of them can't WAIT to see Shane and Undertaker man. You should have been around here for the last month. Whenever Shane shows up, these dudes act like little school girls :smh:  

Kinda like you with Liger & Muta

On Sunday im gonna put Peep on the Dipset Eagle Crucifix :nthat:

You part of #TeamBrokeAndLonelyBoyz with Franknbeans, so the only thing you can afford to put on is a sheer mask and a nightgown so I can send you back to NTChikara

This dude is out here wrestling sex dolls but we're supposed to be embarrassed for appreciating a true athlete

I said plenty of times that Kota is a loser 60% of the time. That is more so because of his association. The same could have been said about Kenneth Omega

Back
Top Bottom