WSHH*** FIELD FIGHT

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

Dudes is *%@% for letting another man(let alone a gay man) join in a girlfight and hit a chick. Shout out ATL smh

yeah i dont get that other dudes was just watching gay dude beat on a chick. just ridiculous

Originally Posted by Iansmk

Originally Posted by roboski

bLaZ3n wrote:

ccookielover49 wrote:

Frische Produkte wrote:

Iansmk wrote:

Frische Produkte wrote:

Why do black people continuously record these things and put them on the net?

This type of trash isn't improving the image of the Black community one bit.

tired.gif
why even start talking about this. its people fighting. would it be okay if it was white people? pretend its white people if this upsets you.
Why not? YES it's people fighting, people fight everyday, but to put this $%@@ out there? Dudes need to start recording themselves giving a homeless person money or helping an old lady cross the street, not taping some 50 man savage like brawl, this type of $%@@ is just sad.. Secondly, why are you mentioning white people to me?
laugh.gif
It wouldn't be okay if any group of people did this, but at the end of the day, which group of people do YOU think this type of ghetto $%@@ falls in line with? White people? give me a !*+%$@# break.

what bro? i have seen trashy white people get into fights just like this. I have seen trashy Asians fight over some dumb *!%!. what your saying is just a blatant generalization. anybody race could be in this situation not just black people. I hate when people just sit and generalize people just because of the color other skin. not everyone who is black goes around fighting people like this video. like how not every white person goes around lynching black folks and tattooing swastikas on their bodies.
get that hate out your heart bro.
smh.gif

Ignorant.
eek.gif

Borderline racism..
smh.gif

I wouldn't say all that. He just wants to see black people to better for themselves then what he sees depicted daily on WSHH.
eyes.gif

Im white, and i didnt sit here watching this video going "OH THOSE BLACKS, UP TO IT AGAIN". there is trash in every race in this country and **** happens. thats it. you somehow pulled race into this, for no reason, and again making blatant stereotypes about black people and 'ghetto perceptions'.  i think your the one with the ghetto perceptions. a race discussion doesnt need to come out of every video.
edit: also the reason why there arent WSHH videos of people walking people across the street, and giving homeless people money, is because nobody wants to watch those videos.  the name of the thread was "FIELD FIGHT", you came in here and you got what you should have expected.

Thats why I am saying! all these comments about blacks are so ghetto. and only black people would do such a thing need to be deaded. its like everyone is focusing on the race aspect of the video. instead shouldnt the conversation be about just plain old violence? or maybe it should be about does people fell its ok for a man to fight a women? race has nothing to do with this. people just like to put blacks and ghetto in the same sentence.

Originally Posted by Diego

ccookielover49 wrote:

Frische Produkte wrote:

Iansmk wrote:

Frische Produkte wrote:

tired.gif
why even start talking about this. its people fighting. would it be okay if it was white people? pretend its white people if this upsets you.

Why not? YES it's people fighting, people fight everyday, but to put this $%@@ out there? Dudes need to start recording themselves giving a homeless person money or helping an old lady cross the street, not taping some 50 man savage like brawl, this type of $%@@ is just sad.. Secondly, why are you mentioning white people to me?
laugh.gif
It wouldn't be okay if any group of people did this, but at the end of the day, which group of people do YOU think this type of ghetto $%@@ falls in line with? White people? give me a !*+%$@# break.

what bro? i have seen trashy white people get into fights just like this. I have seen trashy asians fight over some dumb *!%!. what your saying is just a blatant generalization. anybody race could be in this situation not just black people. I hate when people just sit and generalize people just because of the color other skin. not everyone who is black goes around fighting people like this video. like how not every white person goes around lynching black folks and tattooing swastikas on their bodies.
get that hate out your heart bro.
smh.gif

I dont think the problem here is that other people dont fight or do stupid $#*@. Thats not what hes saying.
The problem is that for centuries black people have openly discussed about their struggles in this country. They way theyre looked upon by the white man or just the way society views them in general. As wrong as it is, its pretty much a fact that black people have more obstacles to overcome in this country. From getting a job to the way they get treated by the law. Given this knowledge, why do black people continue to involve themselves in these altercations? Even worse why do they feel the need to put this up on the internet if they know that they are constantly being judged by society?

Sure white people do stupid things, Asians do stupid things, EVERYBODY does stupid things, but can we all agree that nobody faces the discrimination that black people face in thsi country? Why not just put a little more effort to not enforce the stereotypes? I just dont get it.

what does black people being discriminated against have to do with these kids getting into a fight? its not like these kids sat there and said
"hold up! we cant fight because where black and other races are gonna get ridiculed us for fighting."

instead they probably fought over something stupid and more than likely someone filmed it.
And I still dont understand why dude said at the end " what other races does this @#%+? we all know only black people do dumb stuff like this!" when in reality everybody fights over #@+*##%@ everybody does dumb stuff that is a black eye to their race. people just like to focus in on blacks so they can continue to secretly discriminate.

blacks do stuff and film it, whites do stuff and film it, asians, latinos, everybody. people just need to fall back from this whole "well black people shouldnt do it because they are black, and we as society are going to see this and its going to further our beliefs of them."
like thats just hate. i never understood how 1 case can effect the whole perspective of a race. like nobody sits here and says man. asians are crazy! you remember that dude for VT!? no people just go along with there marry ways and just keep it pushing. but once 1 black person does one thing, everybody is quick to call them out.
and like I said before. if I went into any thread and made a stereotypical statement and said something like, "man all these asians eat is rice and dog" everybody would be in an uproar. but whenever somebody says anything about blacks people just accept it and carrying along like "yup there goes them ninjas again doing there ninja @#%+, I knew thats all they did"

smh

all these fight videos are dumb...i'm not gonna front like i didn't use to laugh at them but after working with kids and seeing how angry so many of them are i just cant find this stuff funny...

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why do black people continuously record these things and put them on the net?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This type of trash isn't improving the image of the Black community one bit.[/color]

tired.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why not? YES it's people fighting, people fight everyday, but to put this @+%* out there? Dudes need to start recording themselves giving a homeless person money or helping an old lady cross the street, not taping some 50 man savage like brawl, this type of @+%* is just sad.. Secondly, why are you mentioning white people to me? [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] It wouldn't be okay if any group of people did this, but at the end of the day, which group of people do YOU think this type of ghetto @+%* falls in line with? White people? give me a @%@+!*! break.[/color]
You don't have to single out black people! There are videos of white,black, latino kids fighting all over the net! As a young BLACK male I get madd as hell reading some of these post that some put on here what is this the 1950's or 60's?! Y'all  know damn well its easy to write this stuff here but know you wouldn't say to a black person's face! so just keep it 100 with yourself!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why do black people continuously record these things and put them on the net?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This type of trash isn't improving the image of the Black community one bit.[/color]

tired.gif

thank you. because this is not a goodlook, making us out to be a bunch of %%+@+%+ animals. Everytime we take 5 steps forward,  *+#$ like this takes us 6 steps back

I dont think the problem here is that other people dont fight or do stupid $!%*. Thats not what hes saying.
The problem is that for centuries black people have openly discussed about their struggles in this country. They way theyre looked upon by the white man or just the way society views them in general. As wrong as it is, its pretty much a fact that black people have more obstacles to overcome in this country. From getting a job to the way they get treated by the law. Given this knowledge, why do black people continue to involve themselves in these altercations? Even worse why do they feel the need to put this up on the internet if they know that they are constantly being judged by society?

Sure white people do stupid things, Asians do stupid things, EVERYBODY does stupid things, but can we all agree that nobody faces the discrimination that black people face in thsi country? Why not just put a little more effort to not enforce the stereotypes? I just dont get it.

I wouldn't say all that. He just wants to see black people do better for themselves then what he sees depicted daily on WSHH.
eyes.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]YES! .. I'm glad the both of you clearly understood what I was saying.[/color]

THIS IS WHY MY PEOPLE CAN'T PROGRESS IN LIFE! I DIDN'T EVEN WATCH THE VIDEO BUT F^%$ ****STARHIPHOP AND ALL THAT THEY STAND FOR. YES I'M MAD AND NO I WON'T TAKE THE CAPS OFF.

I dont think the problem here is that other people dont fight or do stupid $!%*. Thats not what hes saying.

I wouldn't say all that. He just wants to see black people do better for themselves then what he sees depicted daily on WSHH.
eyes.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]YES! .. I'm glad the both of you clearly understood what I was saying.[/color]

You're a $%#@##% moron fam. Your views on women were out there at first, but I can see you just another self hating N'.

Stop with this $%#@##% mentality. Stop with this "he went and set us back 30 years" !%%%. Image of the black community? Because young black people fighting and it being on the internet is destroying the black community? What?

I put this question out there for you, Anton, Mayor, Diego or any other Bernie Mac from don't be a menace type N's. How do these videos skew the view of the black community?

You mean they skew the view of it towards sheltered white folks who don't know any black people therefore they gain information about us and other minorities through videos on the internet and the news? Why do you give a $!$! about them in the first place?
laugh.gif

If it's not that, I'd loooooooooove to know the answer to this. Over 40 million black people, some successful, some not and youtube videos of some !+*!*++ kids fighting are destroying our community. Yall dudes are comedy central.
roll.gif

tired.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why not? YES it's people fighting, people fight everyday, but to put this @+%* out there? Dudes need to start recording themselves giving a homeless person money or helping an old lady cross the street, not taping some 50 man savage like brawl, this type of @+%* is just sad.. Secondly, why are you mentioning white people to me? [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] It wouldn't be okay if any group of people did this, but at the end of the day, which group of people do YOU think this type of ghetto @+%* falls in line with? White people? give me a @%@+!*! break.[/color]

What the **+* is this $@+%? You're basically saying black and "ghetto" are synonymous.

Uncle Tom ain't even the word for people like you.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

I have seen trashy asians fight over some dumb *!%!.
No such thing, and where?

laugh.gif
Just because it doesn't get recorded and put up on the internet doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

Originally Posted by hella handsome

tired.gif
sad, but this is true
I'm not going to lie....sometimes I wonder why we as black people continue to do these things....
tired.gif

I'm not gonna lie... i wonder why on a website full of majority men you have a shirtless pic of you oiled up..

tired.gif

Black people [only the ignorant ones]  have to improve in order for the image to improve.
smh.gif
This is like some despicable royal rumble.

Back
Top Bottom