WSW (White Supremacist Watch) Thread

I had folks trying to get me banned years ago when I talked about white supremacy. Now I see we have an official thread on here. Glad NT has grown to acknowledge the problem....too bad it could've been a little more proactive when I was presenting the facts about how fast it was becoming more overt

:rofl:

A former Huntsville teacher, Shane Ryan Sealy, 34, allegedly showed up to counter protest. He exchanged words with another protestor and then pulled out a gun, according to WHNT News.

Other attendees described him as a “a lunatic counter protester” and praised police for quickly arresting him.

“He pulled out a gun. I saw him holding it out in front of him. We just started screaming for everybody to drop to the ground,” said Ava Caldwell, the rally’s organizer. “We all dropped to the ground crying.”

Sealy was arrested before firing any shots. The police pointed out that he was not allowed to have a firearm within 1,000 feet of the protest.

Someone with the same name and location as Sealy has a Facebook profile which is full of extremist conservative propaganda.

Right-Wing Activists Patriot Prayer, Antifa Clash at Portland Protests

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/defend-pdx-patroit-prayer-portland-clash-today-2018-06-30/

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Two opposing protest groups -- Patriot Prayer and antifa -- clashed in downtown Portland Saturday, CBS Portland affiliate KOIN reports. Portland police said failure to leave the area could leave to arrests, calling the demonstration a riot.

More than 100 members of Patriot Prayer group gathered at Terry Schrunk Plaza for a "freedom rally," while more than 100 counter protesters with an antifa group gathered across the street at Chapman Square for rallies before a march. Police revoked Patriot Prayer's permit for the rally after the two groups began to clash.
People were lighting firecrackers and smoke bombs in the crowd while police used flash bangs in an effort to disperse the clashing protesters. Police tweeted Saturday night they used "aerial distractions" and not tear gas.

Patroit Prayer organizer Joey Gibson told KOIN the clashes "good in terms that we showed that there's a political move right now to have the police stand down in order to impact free speech in some of these big cities."

"Portland's the last city on the West Coast that's doing that, so we just have to keep hitting it -- I don't see what else to do other than that," Gibson said. "We'll make Portland so ugly in terms of how they allow these protesters to charge us when we have a permit. The police stood down, we were told they would not stand down, so we have to challenge it."

I had folks trying to get me banned years ago when I talked about white supremacy. Now I see we have an official thread on here. Glad NT has grown to acknowledge the problem....too bad it could've been a little more proactive when I was presenting the facts about how fast it was becoming more overt

:rofl:

Mr. Marcus, shade towards WSW is always welcome.

Last edited:
Man arrested after shouting ‘womp, womp’ and pulling a gun on immigration protesters
By Avi Selk

July 1, 2018 at 3:48 PM

imrs.php

Shane Ryan Sealy, 34, was arrested after brandishing a weapon at an immigration rally in Huntsville, Ala., pos June 30. (Melissa Parker/WAFF)
The gathering at a park gazebo in Huntsville, Ala., was by no means the largest of Saturday’s nationwide protests against President Trump’s “zero tolerance” border policies, though it was memorable for other reasons.

It began around noon, as an Episcopalian priest delivered a prayer to about 100 protesters gathered around the gazebo and a man marched back and forth in front of her, shouting “womp, womp!”

“Holy and ever-loving God . . .” said the priest, Kerry Holder-Joffrion.

“Womp, womp!” said the man.

“We pray for the children of this nation and all nations . . .”

“WOMP, WOMP!”

The man was parroting former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, who had uttered the same sound on Fox News several days earlier during a discussion about migrant children being seized from their parents at the border. Lewandowski’s sarcastic “womp, womp” revolted many people — but also apparently inspired a certain segment of Trump’s supporters, as the people at Big Spring Park were now discovering.

“We offer your love to all of our children . . .” Holder-Joffrion continued.

“Womp, womp!”

sddefault.jpg

This was not the man’s only message. He held a sign above his head on which was written “ICE ICE Baby,” and he occasionally shout-sang the notes of a hip-hop song by the same name over the prayer.

The man had a handgun tucked in his cargo pants, according to police.

After he had disrupted the first half of Holder-Joffrion’s prayer, a few protesters began drifting away from the audience to confront the man. A woman paced backward in front of him, holding her own sign in his face as he marched forward — “Super Callous Racist Fascist Sexist Braggadocious.”

“Where are your ancestors from?” someone asked the man.

“Alabama!” he answered.

Holder-Joffrion felt her stomach tighten but made up her mind to finish the prayer.

“I didn’t open my eyes, so that I could stay focused,” she told The Washington Post. “My voice gained volume as it became more chaotic.”

In fact, she nearly shouted her remaining verses, cheered on by the crowd while the man continued to shout in the background.

“We ask that you give us the strength in the face of the opposition not to hate, but to love,” Holder-Joffrion said, the lines coming to her in the moment. “Prayer is stronger than hatred!”

It was around this point that the gun came out.

A Huntsville police spokesman said the man — identified as 34-year-old Shane Ryan Sealy — pushed one of the protesters, who pushed him back and knocked him to the ground, at which point Sealy allegedly produced the weapon.

Holder-Joffrion still had her eyes closed, and she said her husband, Democratic congressional candidate Peter Joffrion, didn’t see a scuffle — just a protester telling Sealy to “leave, leave, leave, leave.”

In any case, the weapon came out of the waistband.

“Gun, gun, gun, gun!” someone shouted in video published by WAFF 48 — just as Holder-Joffrion was praying for the nation’s strength.

Panicked shouts drowned her out, and the camera turned from the priest to Sealy, about 15 feet from the gazebo, brandishing what appeared to be a pistol at the crowd.

Most people dropped. “I got down on my face on the other side of the gazebo right here and just cried, I was so in shock,” rally organizer Ava Caldwell told WBTV.

But several protesters remained upright. One man pointed directly at Sealy, shouting warnings that the man was armed.

Holder-Joffrion said she remained standing under the gazebo, eyes still shut in concentration, determined to finish her prayer no matter what happened.

The video shows Sealy putting the gun back in his waistband and backing away from the crowd, then turning around and walking quickly in the opposite direction.

Of the few protesters who followed him, most did so with obvious caution — one man still holding his “Brown People Are Still People” sign as he watched Sealy go.

But a white-haired man nearly sprinted in pursuit, tossing his cap to the ground as he chased Sealy toward a tree line.

Sealy didn’t make it that far. A police cruiser soon rolled across the grass to meet him, and then a second car approached from his left.

Shane Ryan Sealy. (Huntsville Police Department/)
He put his hands up, still holding his “ICE ICE Baby” sign. A former high school teacher, according to AL.com, he was initially arrested for possessing a gun within 1,000 feet of a protest. But he would later be booked into jail on misdemeanor charges of menacing and reckless endangerment.

Holder-Joffrion had her eyes closed through most of the action. She said she remained under the gazebo, continuing her prayer through to “Amen.”

When she finally opened her eyes, she looked across the park and saw about half a dozen police officers standing over Sealy.

“I realized they’d been among us in the crowd all along,” she said.

All around her, people were shaking, crying and getting up from the ground. A young girl who had been scheduled to speak later in the rally was too traumatized to get the words out, Holder-Joffrion said.

Still, the protest went on. Holder-Joffrion said a pastor delivered a second prayer immediately after hers — this one in Spanish

Norwich police investigating race-related attack on mother and toddler

eq0ltthd01jzlzhen1y9.png

NORWICH - A Norwich mother is speaking out after she said she was attacked by a group of people with her toddler in the backseat.

Thaniyyah Hutchinson, 37, said she was was driving home late Sunday night when five people allegedly ganged up on a black man in the street. She said she called 911 but that is when she said the gang turned on her and her toddler.

Hutchinson said she saw the black man run away and Norwich police said they are looking for him.

"They kept hitting him and he kept falling, but he kept getting up," said Hutchinson.

When she called 911, she said the group of people jumped on the hood of her car and shouted racial slurs.

"They called me n*****, they called me B-I-T-C-H, told me to get the “eff” out of here, they called my son names, they called him half racial, they called him a mutt," added Hutchinson.

"Especially when the officers were over there, they had witnessed some of the derogatory remarks and bigotry statements," said Lt. John Perry of the Norwich Police Department.

Norwich police said a 15-year-old smashed Hutchinson's back passenger side window. Glass shattered all over her toddler who was sleeping at the time and luckily, he was not hurt. This mother said she is now afraid for her life.
"You all destroyed me. I feel hurt, I’m scared, I don’t know who to trust, this is at my own corner store where I look over my shoulder and I can’t take my baby to the corner store," added Hutchinson.

Police said five people were charged but were not taken to jail and no mugshots were taken.

Instead, they were each issued a summons to appear in court.

Can you legally carry in Connecticut?

Unless you're a felon or in certain cases have juvenile charges. At this point, if you're black in America and in a state where you can legally carry - you should at minimum own and know how to handle a weapon and be out at a range or good private spot with family and/or friends.

Black Businessman Worth Millions Discovers Note Reading 'You're a N****r' Inside His Upscale Florida Hotel Room
4E06E91900000578-0-image-a-3_1531016972161.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nessman-discovers-note-reading-Youre-N-r.html

A millionaire African-American businessman and his son were the victims of a virulent hate crime this week while on vacation in Florida.

Frank Davis was enjoying his Fourth of July holiday with his son, Michael, at the upscale Art Ovation Hotel in Sarasota when they discovered a note inside their room that read: 'You're a N****r.'

The incident evidently occurred after an unidentified person snuck into Davis' hotel room while he and his son were at breakfast and left the disturbing 2-by-5 post-it note on a bedside lamp, according to The New York Post.

'I was stone cold for 30 to 40 seconds when I read the note,' Michael Davis, 27, told The Post.

'My first thought was, what did we do to deserve this? We tipped well, we were beyond nice to all the staff.'

The note so unnerved the Davis family that they immediately phoned the police and the front desk of the hotel to report what happened.

The Sarasota Police Department said they are still investigating the incident while no suspects have been named.

4E06E92500000578-0-image-m-8_1531017048178.jpg

Frank Davis (pictured) was enjoying his Fourth of July holiday with his son, Michael, at the Art Ovation Hotel in Sarasota

Frank Davis, 58, co-founder of the multi-million dollar real-estate investment company Horizon Group, said that the note left him deeply saddened.

Nevertheless, the life-long diversity advocate, who recently donated $5 million to his alma mater, Bucknell University, for a new building and for minority recruitment, took a broad view of situation.

'It is critical that we all be champions for diversity and inclusion every day,' he said.

Although the hotel, part of the Marriott chain, refunded the family's Marriott points used on the six-day trip, the Davises claimed that management refused to help them find suitable accommodations, checking into another lodging two hours away.

'The whole experience has been very awful and saddening. Despite our best efforts to be friendly, welcoming guests, someone chose to hate us simply for the color of our skin,' said Michael Davis, whose mother is from New York City.

A Marriott spokesperson said that the company has apologized to the family over the incident and that the staff at the Sarasota facility will be undergo sensitivity training.

'The matter is being actively investigated and appropriate actions will be taken,' the spokesperson said.

She had that drink thrown on her months before Maxine Waters said to return that same energy to these cult members.

Back
Top Bottom