WSW (White Supremacist Watch) Thread

s/o to the guy that stood up for her. I wish she panned closer to that pig's face so we all know who he is

**** had me hot already :smh:

Go Back to Your Own Country': Elderly Mexican Man Beaten With a Brick During July 4 Attack

up9xyttkw2aloea7h3lg.png

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) — Loved ones are looking for answers after a 92-year-old man was hit with a brick in a brutal July 4th attack.

Rodolfo Rodriguez suffered broken ribs, a broken cheek bone and has bruises all over his body. This normally healthy and active grandfather says it started just before 8 p.m. on July 4th as he went out for a walk in Willowbrook.

On the sidewalk, he says he bumped into a little girl as he was trying to get around her. That’s when he says a woman, believed to be the girl’s mom, threw him to the ground and started hitting him with her fists, then a brick.

Erik Mendoza says his grandfather doesn’t speak English and had no idea why he was attacked.

“I’m just overwhelmed how anybody can do this to a human being at all,” Mendoza said. “He’s 92 years of age. There’s no harm that he meant for you to treat him the way you did.”

Another woman told us she was driving by and saw the whole thing. She said a group of men soon joined the woman in the assault so Catherine got out of her car, took the woman’s picture and asked her why.

“When I take the picture, she said, ‘Oh, he tried to touch my girl.’ I saw everything, this is a lie. And when the guys came, they hit him in the face, his body, everything,” the woman said, adding she heard what the woman was saying to Rodriguez.

“Go back to your country, why are you here, bad things,” is what the witness said she head.

White guys are typically more cautious, laid back, and considerate of women. White guys might see a hot black girl at a bar or something, but talk themselves out of approaching because Anderson Cooper comes on in 30 minutes. They have to get home. Black and Spanish men lifting weights on the corner don’t even know who Anderson Cooper is, but they hope he buys their new mix tape. In New York City I’ve seen black and Spanish men sing to women on the street, saw a black man with bags of groceries chase a woman down many blocks (he had ice cream too), and one time I saw a Spanish guy jump the subway tracks to get to the other side in effort to talk to a girl. When he got there the girl wasn’t interested. He came back across the tracks and waited for his train like it never happened. Kid you not.

Racist White Man Caught on Camera After Throwing a Chair at Black Woman While She’s Reading Outside

Racsit-whte-amne-800x430.png

Angela Jefferson dodging a white man attacking her [Photo: Screengrab from video]

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/ra...owing-chair-black-woman-shes-reading-outside/

A black woman was reading and listening to music on Tuesday afternoon when a racist white man started harassing her outside of a Los Angeles grocery store.

“He had like a pipe or something or stick and he was hitting it on the tales and he tried to hit me with it, but I dodged it,” Angela Jefferson told CBS News. “He was calling me the N-Word … he was calling me the B-Word.”

Jefferson asked the man to stop, but he grew more aggravated. He threw a chair at Jefferson and smashed her belongings.

Dulcinea Circelli, was a witness and recorded the situation. “So I came out here and saw that he had broken a chair and was trying to hit this woman in the head and saying the N-Word, and at that point, I started recording,” Circelli said.

“It was just so scary, and just the fact that he was expecting the security guard to back him up when he was armed and attacking two people with metal rods,” Circelli said.

The video shows other bystanders trying to stop the man, but he continued yelling racial slurs. The man’s motives are unclear, but witness said he was drunk. He fled the scene before police arrived.

“I’m outraged about that and I don’t feel safe personally with him out there,” Circelli added.

Right-wing pastor, radio host, biscuit boy Jesse Lee Peterson was joined last week by white supremacist, Lauren Southern, who agreed with him that Nelson Mandela was an evil man and that the current government in South Africa is “doing such a poor job” that it makes apartheid look good.

aside from his views, does jesse lee have some type of condition?

he seems... off

he's creepy.

Wait for the end... SMH.... the police still want people to call if the feel something... that whole "see something, say something" b.s.

Back
Top Bottom