WSW (White Supremacist Watch) Thread

Allegations Surface of Possible Return of Violent White Nationalist Cliques In L.A. County Sheriff’s Department

dm.PNG

A group of deputies sporting matching skull tattoos has raised new concerns of a possible secret clique within the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Office.

The allegations come some 30 years after a judge accused deputies at the Lynwood station of running a “neo-Nazi, white supremacist gang” called The Vikings, the Los Angeles Times reported. Now, leaders fear a new clique of deputies who’ve bonded over their aggressive, oftentimes violent police work has formed at the department’s Compton station.

Dumb *** fellow black officers are either sand brick dumb or just rather choose to look the other way

Oops didn’t see vid on the previous page .... but it’s no way I’m letting somebody run on my property and doing / saying all that BS

Last edited:
Ohio Woman Charged With 'Ethnic Intimidation' After Spray Painting Slurs, Swastikas on Neighbor's House

dzuulnhhzf1gtapryife.png

vandalism+arrest+use.JPG

Toledo police arrested Patricia Edelen for spray painting racial slurs on her neighbor's home Friday night.

"She had multiple warrants. She ran from the officers inside her residence. The officers were forced to make forced entry into her residence and took her in to custody without further incident," said Sgt. Paul Davis.

Police patrolled Ogden Ave. Saturday afternoon waiting for proof Edelen was home. Police say once she let out her dog, they went inside and arrested her for three first-degree misdemeanor charges.

The police report lists the charges as "ethnic intimidation by reason of race, color, religion or national origin, criminal mischief, and criminal damaging/endangering property to cause/create substantial risk of physical harm."

The police report says Edelen spray painted "N" (word) stay out" "Hail Trump" and a Swastika on her neighbor's home.

What's saddest about this is that when you read the names of accused officers, you see very obvious minorities taking part in this white supremacist culture (Adama, Orrigo, etc.) . I've said this before, but these minorities are far worse than the racist white people. At least with the white cops, you pretty much expect this type of brutality, but you'd think that officers that belong to communities that are constantly facing injustices would be on your side :smh: It's sad how Ice Cube's lyrics from decades ago are still 100% relevant today

Weymouth Shaken After Officer, Bystander Both Shot and Killed

PAT GREENHOUSE/GLOBE STAFF
Mourners stood along Main Street in Weymouth as a procession carrying the body of officer Michael Chesna passed by Sunday.

WEYMOUTH POLICE
Officer Michael Chesna.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...tml?s_campaign=bostonglobe:socialflow:twitter

WEYMOUTH — A police officer and a local woman were shot and killed in a quiet residential neighborhood Sunday morning after a 20-year-old man allegedly crashed a car, attacked the officer, stole his gun, and used it to shoot both victims, according to the Norfolk district attorney’s office.

Weymouth Officer Michael Chesna, 42, died in the line of duty, and a nearby resident was shot and killed in her home, allegedly by Emanuel “Manny” Lopes, 20, officials said.

“This is an awful day for Weymouth and for Massachusetts,” District Attorney Michael W. Morrissey said in a statement. “Our hearts are very much with the surviving families of these victims.”

Lopes is in custody and is expected to be arraigned Monday on two counts of murder, authorities said.

WEYMOUTH POLICE HANDOUT
A 2017 booking photo of Emanuel Lopes.

About 7:30 on Sunday morning, Weymouth police responded to a report of an erratic driver near South Shore Hospital, Norfolk Assistant District Attorney Greg Connor said in a news conference Sunday at Weymouth police headquarters.

Chesna, who was due to end his shift at 8 a.m., arrived to find a BMW sedan involved in a single-car crash, from which the alleged driver, Lopes, had fled on foot, officials said. Chesna found Lopes allegedly throwing rocks at a home on Burton Terrace near its intersection with Torrey Street, according to a law enforcement official briefed on the case.

The officer “exited his vehicle; he drew his firearm and commanded this man to stop,” Connor said.

Lopes allegedly attacked Chesna and struck him in the head with a large rock, officials said. Chesna fell to the ground and may have been unconscious, as Lopes allegedly took the officer’s gun and shot Chesna four times in the head and torso, according to officials.

Another officer arrived and saw Lopes allegedly standing over Chesna with a gun. The officer fired his gun through the windshield of his police cruiser, striking Lopes at least once in the lower leg, officials said.

Lopes allegedly fled on foot, still holding Chesna’s gun, Connor said.

“During the foot chase through the yards of Burton Terrace, it is believed Mr. Lopes discharged Officer Chesna’s firearm an additional three times, striking a local resident in her home” and killing her, Connor said.

Lopes was captured soon after he fired the shots, officials said. Chesna and Lopes were both taken to South Shore Hospital. Connor said it was unclear Sunday whether Lopes would be arraigned in court or at the hospital.

Investigators have not released the second victim’s name.

Around the corner from the scene of Chesna’s shooting, a black vehicle from the Office of the State medical Examiner pulled into the driveway of a Torrey Street home, where bullet holes were visible in a window, shortly before 4 p.m. Sunday. About 4:15 p.m., officials could be seen leaving the white 2½-story house carrying a black body bag on a stretcher.

SCOTT EISEN FOR THE BOSTON GLOBE
Bullet holes could be seen in the sliding glass door of a nearby home.

Chesna was an Army veteran who had served in the Middle East, a husband, and father of two.

Chesna’s father-in-law, Francis Doran, 78, of Marshfield, said he is worried for Chesna’s two young children, who are left without a father.

“I don’t know what’s going to happen to Mike and Cindy’s boy and girl. I don’t know how much a 4-year-old understands, how much a 9-year-old understands,” he said in a phone interview. “They absolutely loved their father.”

Doran also spoke of his anger over the slaying.

“This guy had no mercy,” he said of Lopes. “What the hell is he shooting him for? A cop is just a human being.”

Weymouth police Chief Richard C. Grimes, who hired Chesna, praised his attitude toward his work at the news conference.

“He was a great officer,” Grimes said. “I would see him in the morning come in from the street. He always had a kind word.”

On Sunday afternoon, area residents visited Weymouth police headquarters to leave bouquets of flowers or offer their condolences to officers. Outside, police, firefighters, and town workers began erecting black bunting over the building’s entrance.

By Sunday evening, the flags at the police station were hung at half-mast as the memorial grew.

“They give so much and this is what happens to them,” local resident Carol Manning said after gazing at the memorial for about 20 minutes. “It’s always too late when you think to appreciate them.”

Colonel Kerry A. Gilpin, commander of the Massachusetts State Police, released a statement Sunday offering condolences for the victims’ families. Gilpin said troopers, including detectives and evidence technicians, “will work tirelessly . . . to speak for these two victims by holding the defendant accountable for these horrific crimes.”

Lopes was known to Weymouth police, authorities said. He was arrested in September 2017 for vandalism at a Weymouth dry cleaners, according to a police blotter post .

The next month, Lopes was charged with selling cocaine to minors in North Weymouth, the Patriot-Ledger reported at the time. A report from the incident quoted police as saying officers had “fought with him before.”

In that arrest, Lopes also attempted to flee police, running into a wooded area where he had to be found by a police dog, the Patriot-Ledger reported.

A woman at a Brockton address listed for Lopes in the police blotter declined to comment on the case Sunday afternoon.

The shootings rocked a suburban neighborhood on an otherwise quiet Sunday morning.

Resident April Visco, 43, said she heard a rapid succession of 10 to 20 shots about 7:30 a.m. and ran outside her house to see what happened.

She heard someone yell three times, “Get on the ground,” she said.

Several marked and unmarked police cruisers appeared on the scene within moments, she said, and she saw a man being placed into a police cruiser about 20 minutes later.

After police arrived, Visco saw several officers crying and hugging one another, she said.

PAT GREENHOUSE/GLOBE STAFF
Police in Weymouth saluted along Main Street as the body of officer Michael Chesna was brought to the medical examiner’s office in Boston.

Torrey Street resident Tobias Macey said he “heard multiple shots” and a lot of yelling Sunday morning.

All day Sunday, police — including uniformed Weymouth and Braintree officers, State Police troopers, Plymouth County sheriff’s deputies, and members of other agencies — cordoned off a large stretch of Torrey Street from Park Avenue past the intersection with Burton Terrace.

Further up Burton Terrace, officers, including a K9 unit, could be seen investigating outside a home. Aerial drones hovered overhead.

A white BMW sedan was taken from the scene on a flatbed truck and brought to South Shore Hospital, where it sat through the early afternoon at the intersection of Main and Columbian streets.

Columbian Street was cordoned off by yellow police tape, while State Police and a Quincy police cruiser blocked access to the street, which leads to the hospital’s emergency department.

A somber procession of vehicles from area police departments and from the Office of the State Medical Examiner left South Shore Hospital shortly after 1:30 p.m. and drove north on Main Street toward Route 3.

Officers from multiple departments lined the street and saluted as Chesna’s body passed.

The body arrived about 2 p.m. at the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner headquarters in Boston’s South End, where police officers and other emergency personnel again saluted as the procession made its way down Albany Street.

Boston police Superintendent-in-Chief William Gross told reporters that the procession was a sign of respect for the officer.

Keith Ellison slams ‘disturbing’ neo-Nazi merchandise on Amazon in letter to Bezos
By Colin Lecher@colinlecher Jul 17, 2018, 8:00am EDTSHARE
acastro_180329_1777_amazon_0001.0.jpg
Illustration by Alex Castro / The Verge
As Amazon moves ahead with its annual Prime Day sale, the company is still facing criticism for selling hateful merchandise on its platform, and is now facing scrutiny from a prominent lawmaker.

Earlier this month, a report published by two advocacy groups found numerous examples of white supremacist and neo-Nazi merchandise available on Amazon, from a burning cross baby onesie to a neo-Nazi Pepe the Frog fidget spinner. The report also noted that several white supremacist writers’ works were available on Kindle. The company removed the offending material, but it was only the latest example of a criticism the company has faced for years.

a letter provided to The Verge and sent today to CEO Jeff Bezos, the lawmaker says “there appear to be a disturbing number of groups with hateful, racist, and violent agendas making money using Amazon’s platform.”

“Historically, Amazon has not responded effectively to this issue,” Ellison writes, “and continues to allow hate groups and SPLC-identified neo-Nazis and white nationalist writers to make money using its platform.”

The letter raises several questions for the company. Among them: How much money has Amazon made from the sale of hateful material? How does Amazon enforce its policies? And can it commit to stop publishing hate groups’ material within three months?

“Third party sellers who use our Marketplace service must follow our guidelines and those who don’t are subject to swift action including potential removal of their account,” an Amazon spokesperson said in a statement.

Ellison is requesting answers to the questions by July 31st

37233071_2548928078475015_6092419699310592_n.jpg

"Last night at work I received this note from one of my tables. At the moment I didn’t know what to think nor what to say, I was sick to my stomach. I share this because I want people to understand that this racism, and this hatred still exists. Although, this is nothing new, it is still something that will test your faith. All day I’ve had to remind myself that Jesus died for these people too. I have decided to let this encourage me, and fuel me to change the world the only way I know how. So to all the haters out there, keep talkin, your only helping me step into my destiny!"

It's a Michael Harriot article so the title is the opposite of what he's saying in the body.

White People Are Right: They Built This Country

vnzmcdhlero1zch5jang.jpg

America is angry.

Conservatives are mad for the same reasons they wanted to oust Obama, Muslims, immigrants and anyone who doesn’t support the Russia-fellating, rust-colored dotard in chief: They want their county back.

Progressives believe Trump is destroying “their country” and the only thing that can save us are safety pins, pink ***** hats or politely resisting (not like that belligerent Maxine Waters). All of the outrage on the left and right both stem from one fact:

White people built this country.

People who purchase their mayonnaise, jeans and running shoes all from one store have no reservations about reminding the world of their ownership of the country regardless of which side of the aisle they stand.

Many white people believe their forefathers and whatever values they now hold are what built this country. Some of them (the liberals, the allies and the Democrats) are more than willing to share their inheritance but only if they can act as administrators of the estate.

They will acknowledge that white supremacy still exists and then try to convince you that the only person who can move America forward is an old white man (Bernie Sanders) or an old white woman (Hillary Clinton).

They will tell you the only way to change a 400-year-old system of oppression is to do the same things they did to create a the 400-year-old-system of oppression. They have faith in the American democracy because they have seen it work for them. Only for them. They place their trust and loyalty in the American values because America was built to work for them. Only for them.

Because they built it that way.

Watch a White Guy Attempt a ‘Citizen’s Arrest’ on Darker-Skinned Man He Thinks is an ‘Illegal Alien’

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/wa...rest-darker-skinned-man-thinks-illegal-alien/

White people accosting people of color in public appears to no longer be limited to the United States in a new video showing a racist altercation that resulted in a failed “citizen’s arrest.”

The Canadian Broadcasting Company reported that police are investigating the “race-related” incident that took place in a London, Ontario grocery store earlier this week after video of it went viral.

In the video, a white man wearing a red shirt is seen blocking a darker-skinned man in black from exiting the store. According to police, the man in the red shirt had previously assaulted the man in black.

“Stop assaulting me,” the man in the black jacket said. Earlier in the video, the white man is heard telling the darker-skinned man that he’s an “illegal alien.”

At one point, the man in red moves to make a citizen’s arrest, and a woman-off camera is heard telling him he can’t do that.

In 2015, the community of Islamberg discovered that a Tennessee minister was plotting the deadliest attack on US soil since 9/11 against their village. Why have Americans heard nothing about him, and why has the safety of their community been ignored?

On 10 April 2015, the FBI quietly arrested Robert Doggart, a white, 63-year-old Christian minister after they discovered he was plotting an attack against Islamberg, a small African American Muslim community in upstate New York. Inspired by Fox News claims that the community was a terrorist training camp,Doggart discussed firebombing a mosque and a school in the village, and using assault rifles and a machete to murder the residents. No terrorism charges were brought against Doggart. No national news outlets covered his arrest, and one month after he was taken into custody, a judge released him on bail.

As Doggart's case went before an all-white jury, White Fright cross-examined the US’s inconsistent system of national security, the media’s role in exacerbating terrorist threats, and the failure to protect vulnerable communities from racist attacks.

Back
Top Bottom