WTH does Sosa mean? SRS

it seems like the people that like this garbage are the ones who get pushed around all day either at work or life in general (not the forum)

they're bumping this trash thinking they're hard, then a bum walks by their car and they lock their doors and roll up the window..
laugh.gif

1534280_o.gif

ninjaood used an analogy bro...
Ecstasy is ecstasy....which is MDMA cut w/ other stuff...coke, heroin, caffiene.
Molly is pure, uncut, raw MDMA (it's a powder BUT said powder can be put in a capsule) therefore said capsule can be popped.
If you just take the powder you can rub it on your gums, down it w/ water, or let it dissolve on your tongue.
anything anyone else tells you is wrong...these are the facts.

yall need to stop debating what it is.....and get off the computer and try some!

This dude is rambling and the best doesn't even knock. If I wanted to listen to a lame rapper with slap, I'll put Ross or Jeezy on, at least I can understand what they're trying to say. Lupe to Keef, Chicago went from too abstract to extremely dumbed down.

Don't EVER put the homie Jeezy in the "lame rapper" lane. Jeezy been teachin dudes how to get that non-taxed money, ya just not paying attention.

it seems like the people that like this garbage are the ones who get pushed around all day either at work or life in general (not the forum)

they're bumping this trash thinking they're hard, then a bum walks by their car and they lock their doors and roll up the window..:lol:

1534280_o.gif

I've got a strong feeling that you can't see a single person in this thread though.

Back
Top Bottom