WU TANG CLAN APPRECIATION vol. G.O.A.T.

"Protect Ya Neck" and "Method Man" came out and I wasn't that impressed.

Then I head the words "Ruff like Timberland wear, Yeah, Me and the clan and yo the Landcruisers out there", I was sold at that point. 17 years later, no-one has come close to eclipsing them.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Triumph is one of the top 5 hip hop albums ever made.
pimp.gif
Old people SMH.

I was mad late getting into Wu Tang. Afro Samurai got me into RZA then after that started listening to the Wu heavy.
The only vinyl record that I own is 36 chambers and I don't even like playing it because I want to have it forever.
Seriously love Wu Tang. Ghost, GZA, and Meth are my favorites

I was mad late getting into Wu Tang. Afro Samurai got me into RZA then after that started listening to the Wu heavy.
The only vinyl record that I own is 36 chambers and I don't even like playing it because I want to have it forever.
Seriously love Wu Tang. Ghost, GZA, and Meth are my favorites

One of my favorite Wu-Tang moments of all time:

I was a young 12 year old at Hampton and my great older brother copped us tickets to see them at the Hampton Coliseum on the Wu-Tang Forever tour.

Killah Army actually opened up this show no that I think about it but I digress.

The whole time leading up to the show we were wondering who would show up because during this time it was hard getting all 9 of the them MFs together.

Man the show starts and one by one ALL them MFs came out including Cappadona. I was beyond geeked.

SO the show is going on and they get to doing "Shimmy Shimmy Ya" and the ODB is rockin'.

First verse down, chorus is done, second verse comes on and the ODB hits this pose at the front of the stage and says nothing:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This fool stayed in that pose for the rest of the song and for the majority of the next song until his part came on.

That $%!$ was the BEST man. RIP Ol' Dirty

One of my favorite Wu-Tang moments of all time:

I was a young 12 year old at Hampton and my great older brother copped us tickets to see them at the Hampton Coliseum on the Wu-Tang Forever tour.

Killah Army actually opened up this show no that I think about it but I digress.

The whole time leading up to the show we were wondering who would show up because during this time it was hard getting all 9 of the them MFs together.

Man the show starts and one by one ALL them MFs came out including Cappadona. I was beyond geeked.

SO the show is going on and they get to doing "Shimmy Shimmy Ya" and the ODB is rockin'.

First verse down, chorus is done, second verse comes on and the ODB hits this pose at the front of the stage and says nothing:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This fool stayed in that pose for the rest of the song and for the majority of the next song until his part came on.

That $%!$ was the BEST man. RIP Ol' Dirty

The Wu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Production from RZA on 36 Chambers still give me the chills.
pimp.gif

The Wu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Production from RZA on 36 Chambers still give me the chills.
pimp.gif

I always recognized RZA tobe a great producer, after realizing he did
a majority of the production for the group. But after I hear this song I
was really debating if he was the best lyricist out of the group
laugh.gif

One of my fave Wu tracks.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

That verse had me hype when that CD came out! Rza was stunting hard on that track.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

That verse had me hype when that CD came out! Rza was stunting hard on that track.
pimp.gif

The show was AMAZING. RZA started the @$+% off with a sick freestyle
sick.gif

After that it was a couple Wu tracks and then everyone performed a couple solo tracks. After that it was time for some ODB @$+% and finally Triumph to end the show
pimp.gif

Best live show I've ever seen even though Meth wasn't there
pimp.gif

The show was AMAZING. RZA started the @$+% off with a sick freestyle
sick.gif

After that it was a couple Wu tracks and then everyone performed a couple solo tracks. After that it was time for some ODB @$+% and finally Triumph to end the show
pimp.gif

Best live show I've ever seen even though Meth wasn't there
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom