WU TANG CLAN APPRECIATION vol. G.O.A.T.

For sure the best super group of all time. Never has there been a group so large and so classic and so consistent. Yeah they've had their missteps definitely but they have so many classics as a group and as solo artists it's incredible. 

pimp.gif
 Timeless Music

question. on "225 rounds" off the Legendary Weapons joint, the song starts off with a movie sample.

what movie is this? i tried looking couldn't find a title...

question. on "225 rounds" off the Legendary Weapons joint, the song starts off with a movie sample.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Would like to know too... I know Shabazz the Disciple uses it on "Little Shop of Horrors" from the Take Your Time EP also

Would like to know too... I know Shabazz the Disciple uses it on "Little Shop of Horrors" from the Take Your Time EP also

Originally Posted by tevinbrad

It' from the movie Across 110th St. Yaphet Kotto, Anthony Quinn....good flick

Originally Posted by tevinbrad

It' from the movie Across 110th St. Yaphet Kotto, Anthony Quinn....good flick

Back
Top Bottom