WWE RAW is SHAQ 7.27.2009

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

yo my 56 year old co worker hes a og seen it on youtube, we were both crakin up at work

hm?

Looking forward to the Kidd/Morrison match, I'm sure it won't disappoint.

i dont get the point of the show though...its just random +$$ matches happening for NO REASON and rolled into one show...i thought they were gonna use thisshow to build young superstars...if anything they should put smackdown on thursday and this on friday. even though i tivo smackdowns on friday and smackdownsbeen
pimp.gif
eversince the draft

Originally Posted by 22stylez

i dont get the point of the show though...its just random +$$ matches happening for NO REASON and rolled into one show.
It sorta like Heat and Velocity, but better. If it were young and upcoming superstars i don't think it'll get as many ratings.

Here we go with Impact.

The King of Promos Bobby Lashley returns tonight.
pimp.gif

Can they give Taz a suit or something? He looks like a gym teacher.

I know he's supposed to be Joe's advisor, but he doesn't need to look like a personal trainer...

Whoa, Hernandez goes over!? Not really digging the mexico-inspired tights. Bring back the dickies shorts and wifebeater. haha.

That was a great splash, too.

What station does ROH come on?

Ever since I bought and played Fire Pro Returns(highly reccomended) I've been wanting to watch this.

Pretty good Impact tonight, No Don west gems but the Joe/ Hernandez and Styles/Morgan matches were good.

Eric Young's promo was money till he pulled out the clippers
laugh.gif
Iswear they should never let wrestlers use clippers even in hair matches the wrestler can never use them right
laugh.gif

TNA is on the right track if they keep the legends belt on the 40+ guys in the company and the world title to the guys who can still go

Update on TNA & Jeff Jarrett's saga:
TNA president Dixie Carter did not reveal her immediate plans at the TV tapings last week, but backstage rumors are swirling of her possibly buying out Jeff Jarrett and making creative changes.

The office was apparently in disarray last week, as some office workers weren't sure who to speak with regarding things they would normally have gone to Jarrett about. Carter has apparently spoken to some of the top wrestlers personally regarding the situation, but aside from them, the only people in the know are her inner-circle. There likely won't be any official announcement on her decision for a while.

"Dixie has seized complete control of the company and she will be going over the Jarrett allies (closely)," said one TNA source. "If anyone in her inner circle has something bad to say about those people, they could be gone."

While Carter has technically been in control of the company since she purchased a majority share, she hasn't really asserted her power and allowed Jarrett to run the wrestling end of the operation. She has a reputation of avoiding confrontation, but the feeling is that she's stepping up at a crucial time that will define the company going forward.

Good impact tonite.

I really like wat they're doing with Eric Young usin his past as the comic relief to fuel his rage n join the World Elite. Possbily puttin Morgan in theTitle match is good. TNA givin him a chance. let's see the WWE give some1 new on RAW a chance

I'm glad TNA is using factions. World Elite, M.E.M., Beautiful People, and Frontline/Originals

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

What station does ROH come on?

Ever since I bought and played Fire Pro Returns(highly reccomended) I've been wanting to watch this.

ROH comes on HDNet I know Dish Network has it. I'm not sure about other companies that have that channel

Originally Posted by OvATyME316

Good impact tonite.

I really like wat they're doing with Eric Young usin his past as the comic relief to fuel his rage n join the World Elite. Possbily puttin Morgan in the Title match is good. TNA givin him a chance. let's see the WWE give some1 new on RAW a chance

I'm glad TNA is using factions. World Elite, M.E.M., Beautiful People, and Frontline/Originals

I hate to admit it but TNA is bringing a better product than RAW lately... with the exception of this past week with Shaq, I can't remember the last time aRAW really entertained me... I do miss the days of the factions (Legacy is nowhere near an entertaining faction) and TNA is using their factions very well...they are starting to get to the point where they're talking more than they're wrestling (something I loathe when it comes to WWE because most promosare either boring/unentertaining or they simply don't keep the program going)

Besides, Booker T is
roll.gif
on TNA... that show where he was announcing andfighting in the match at the same time was classic...

My one critique of TNA is Sting "returning" damn near every week...
laugh.gif
I mean at some point, they have to recognize that he's not returning so much as he's just taking a week or so off... it seems that everytime Iturn on TNA, Sting will show himself at the end with this stare only for the announcers to go "OMGZ!!! IT'S STIIIIIIIIIIING!!! HE'S BACK!!!" It just gets ridiculous... it's not like when The Undertaker is gone for months at a time and everybody marks out...

Just my thoughts...

^I do see them talkin a lil more now but a big difference is the matches r good n fresh. i like the 2 outta 3 between AJ/Morgan

tag teams r just so far ahead. i'm lookin forward to mem/beer money n British invasion/3D matches. i can't remember da last tyme i been hyped for tagmatches.

also these r the vets vs. young matches which helps the young move up

Black ice is too funny. booker t seriously needs to broadcast when retires
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom