WWE RAW is SHAQ 7.27.2009

Really looking forward to Hardy/Morrison tonight and what the SD main event for Summerslam is going to be. I really hope is in it.

Story on Jackson and Kozlov feud:
WWE is using a storyline from the movie Rocky IV for Vladamir Kozlov and Ezekiel Jackson's feud on ECW. After a couple weeks of back-and-forth "can you top this" antics, Jackson wrote on Twitter, "I hope everyone watched ECW last night. Zeke vs. Vlad, wowwww.. Clubber Lang vs. Ivan Drago.. anything u can do, I can do better."

Update on Maryse's injury:
Former WWE Divas Champion Maryse is expected to be out of action for at least three months following knee surgery on Tuesday in Birmingham under Dr. Jeffrey Dugas at Dr. James Andrews' Alabama Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center.

Two of Jarrett's close friends released from TNA:
According to sources, TNA Creative team member Wayne Cowan (former wrestler Dutch Mantel) and TNA Agent Savio Vega have been released by TNA.

Dutch Mantel was very close to Jeff Jarrett. He had been with TNA since 2003. His departure leaves the creative team without a veteran 'wrestling mind'. This is a big departure for sure.

Savio Vega was brought in as an agent last year after Scott D'Amore's departure and had been working closely with the Knockouts. He was very close with Jeff Jarrett and Dutch Mantel as well.

There are many who are questioning Jeff Jarrett's status with the company as well. These are both huge shakeups within TNA.

Update on Elijah Burke:
As noted earlier, Elijah Burke has signed with TNA Wrestling and will be debuting under a heavily gimmicked name. He has been brushing up his skills at Ohio Valley Wrestling in recent months, the place where he got his start. In response to online reports of signing with TNA, Elijah Burke wrote the following on his Twitter account: "Wait a minute....So I HAVE signed with TNA??? This is really confusing me!"

http://www.youtube.com/v/s6p25tCxv5c&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/s6p25tCxv5c&hl=en&fs=1&

5:11
eek.gif
pimp.gif

much appreciated mister916 for posting up news and notes everytime you can
pimp.gif
i always check back with this thread hoping to see spoilers etc. DSK?
nerd.gif

and you and chino were keepin last week's thread alive through out the week
pimp.gif
just got laid off from my job so i got more time to kill at home
laugh.gif
frown.gif

ohh and BTW love your avy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
wish i had a sick jericho avy
pimp.gif

For those of you like myself who can't watch Superstars due to not having WGN, you can now watch it on Hulu.

You can also watch ECW and Smackdown on Hulu as well.

Backstage News On Why Brian Kendrick Was Fired
The latest victim of WWE's dreaded "future endeavors" announcement was The Brian Kendrick, and a PWInsider report sheds the first bit of light on the matter.

According to the report, Kendrick's release can largely be attributed to his backstage attitude and motivation as a performer. The internal feeling was that while Kendrick did what he was told, he carried a negative attitude and gave the impression that he did not deeply care about being there. WWE thus saw little potential for Kendrick to breakout as a valuable member of the roster and opted to sever its ties with the wrestler.

It remains to be seen if Kendrick's release is a compounded consequence of his behavior or if a specific incident brought WWE officials' concerns to a boil.

Sources are also quick to mention reports that Kendrick was one of WWE's most frequently-fined Superstars for marijuana use, although it is unclear if that played any role in his release--under the Wellness Policy, there is no punishment, beyond the fine, for using the drug.

so it wasn't entirely the WWE's fault for his release he had so much potential gettin flushed down the toilet
smh.gif

July 31st: ROH officials are happy to announce that Petey Williams has been added to the Boston and New York City events on September 25th and 26th, as well asROH's return to suburban St. Louis and Indianapolis on October 9th and 10th.

Y2J and Big Show's tag team theme song:
Chris Jericho and Big Show debuted a Rated RKO-like theme song at this past Tuesday's SmackDown taping in Baltimore, which is set to air tonight. The theme song is a combination of both Jericho and Show's separate theme songs.

Updated gWo Rosters below. If your interested, post in this thread with the wrestler you want or PM me.

Mister916 - Chris Jericho
chino905- Bret Hart
masterhammy23 - The Undertaker
AquaGrape2345 -Kevin Nash
ao17 - Edge
USA Pride4Life - Ted DiBiase
MeanGene- Mean Gene Okerlund
CarpeDiemKJ- Macho Man Randy Savage
gstbmn- Mick Foley
Mblackmon- Booker T
Jules300- Taz
nyzMaGician- Rob Van Dam
TheDeek- John Morrison
Bonafide125- Batista
DC5 06- Randy Orton
JohnnyRedStorm- Jeff Hardy
The Minister- Ric Flair
Quiickz- New Jack
LetItRock- Kurt Angle
HardWork919-D-Lo Brown
22stylez- HHH
I Na Smatic I- Chris Benoit
basketballsavant-Rick Rude
Physicx- Funaki
jdkurt2- Brian Pillman
mjmoney- Hulk Hogan
furiousstylezz- Sabu
maelstroom- Eddie Guerrero
Tennhouse2- Shawn Michaels
Je Ne Sais Quoi- Psycho Sid
Jmal516- The Rock
100PROOF- Gillberg
YardFather- Dolph Ziggler
funkdoctor73- The Brian Kendrick
MambaMVP- John Cena
horchata kid- Jushin "Thunder" Liger
JayADiCt92- Stone Cold Steve Austin
WILLINC- M.V.P.
Retrogearsolid- Mr.Perfect
R23J- Goldberg
RBeezy32- Razor Ramon
BayBuryYa- Elijah Burke
ovATyME316- Homicide
Bowzer Blitz- Rick Martel
shaft- Christian Cage
JRAdagreat72- Terry Funk
ElCubanoDel510- Ultimo Dragon

omg i hate how Justin Roberts says JEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF HARRRRRDY

Back
Top Bottom