WWE RAW is SHAQ 7.27.2009

Ziggler is THAT DUDE!
smokin.gif

I'm sorry to all y'all who love the new heel Punk, but I still hate the dude the same as when he was face.

And in the absence of Edge, Dolph Ziggler is quickly becoming my new favorite wrestler. I would love to see him win the IC title and form a stable withJericho/Big Show

That was a great main event. Morrison is the man.

I used to hate him but for some reason Knox is growing on me.

Ziggler is still the truth.

Awesome main event with Morrison and Hardy. This move with CM Punk was perfect.

And
smh.gif
at JR for saying no one has ever kicked out of the Swanton bomb. That *@@# is so weak
laugh.gif

I really thought CM Punk was gonna interfere to make it a Triple Threat at Summerslam.

I actually like Cryme Time getting a title shot. They are a pretty good tag team and it's too early for the Hart Dynasty

i agree but a title shot at SUMMER SLAM?! supposed to be the E's 2nd biggest PPV...we all know jericho/show will retain. and IF indeed DX does reunite andtake on legacy we'll have two tag team matches at summer slam? they should take some of the main eventers or mid carders and turn em into tag teams andcompete against jericho/show. a jericho/show and dx feud? i know dx is stale as hell but it keeps HHH outta the main event picture
laugh.gif
i just really wonderwhat direction they were gonna go towards if it were jericho/edge
frown.gif

and i'm loving this punk heel character. i HATED his baby face character but i love his heel character. its his own kind of a heel character and i like it.i thought it was a mistake to take the strap off him...i think hardy isn't a main eventer and only is because of hwo over he is with the emo fat teenboppers hes got following him
laugh.gif
i CAN'T wait till undertaker comes back!!! he can feud with jericho/dolph/punk?!?!?!?! maybe even morrison?! so muchgreat feuds he can get into once he comes back!

I hate how they discount Morrison. I know he only held the ECW title, but calling this the biggest match of his career, just because it's against Hardy forthe title when Morrison won a title before Hardy just bothers me.

And yes Hardy to me is not really a main eventer

Charlie Haas shouldve had that match due to countout, but instead Kane interferes and Khali stays outside. No contest.

Back
Top Bottom