WWE RAW is SHAQ 7.27.2009

Lillian Garcia's final show date:
According to her MySpace page, Lilian Garcia's final show with WWE will be the August 24th RAW in Las Vegas.

Diva set to turn heel:
Spoiler [+]
In light of the news of Maryse needing surgery to repair a recurring knee injury, there was talk on Monday of turning one of the face Divas heel, with the mostly likely person being Gail Kim.

It definitely appears she will be given the nod as there was a subtle hint in the Divas match on Monday as Kim tagged herself in to win the match just as James was getting ready to win the match for her team.

Another hint was given later that evening during the Raw Live Chat, which James participant. In an in-character statement, she felt her blind tag was selfish and that she should have shown more respect. James said: "Well I kinda had it under control. I just don't understand why she would tag herself in. Seemed odd. Maybe a little selfish to me. I mean we still won. But its just a matter of respect."

Rob Conway turns down WWE deal:
WWE officials offered Rob Conway a contract to return to the company to help mentor some of the younger wrestlers and add some depth to the roster, but turned it down. While Conway still wrestles on the indy scene, he has another job now and did not want to give it up.

Paul Heyman & TNA:
There is a feeling among friends of Paul Heyman that he would accept a position with TNA if he had power beyond just writing the shows. Heyman apparently feels TNA needs an overhaul both on the talent side and in the office but doesn't believe Dixie Carter would give him so much power, so he isn't taking the idea of working for TNA seriously. Likewise, Carter hasn't reached out to Heyman regarding a creative position yet despite recommendations.

Heyman does have detractors within TNA, primarily those who fear they would lose power or even their jobs if Heyman was brought in and given the power he wants. Meanwhile, others simply don't have confidence in his abilities anymore.

Heyman's name has come up within TNA before, and there are many stories of people badmouthing him to Dixie Carter. While most of the locker room seems open to the idea, there's bad blood between Heyman and Team 3D and some other former ECW stars who have shared stories about mismanagement in ECW.

On the other side of the coin, Heyman has had good relationships with Kurt Angle, Bobby Lashley, Shawn Daivari, and Ken "Mr. Kennedy" Anderson who is expected to sign with TNA eventually. He's also had a good rapport over the years with TNA head of talent relations Terry Taylor, whose stock within the company seems to be rising.

Nevertheless, it might be a difficult sell to Carter, who has been hearing bad stories about Heyman for years. Plus, there are already some within the company who feel that Heyman publicly saying he would "never" work for TNA was a snub and the primary reason why Carter shouldn't consider bringing him in.

Vince McMahon on edge:
According to a new report by The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the combination of recent injuries in WWE (Batista, Edge, Matt Hardy, The Undertaker, Shawn Michaels), Jeff Hardy being expected to leave the company soon and an overall lack of depth on the rosters has reportedly put Vince McMahon on edge lately.

Everyone in WWE seems to acknowledge the depth problem on the rosters and have questioned some decisions lately. One move in particular involves the moves of MVP and Jack Swagger to the Raw roster. Many in the company have questioned why they were moved to the flagship show only to be positioned in roles for "underneath" talent.

The general feeling in the company is that all the problems talked about years ago about top guys getting older, developmental not turning out enough talent who are ready and the lower quality of athletes being recruited is now a gigantic issue they are facing. McMahon is said to be more than aware of the problems and knows they are one or two more bad breaks from things getting even tougher. Reports are also stating that McMahon is not happy with the product right now despite business holding up well.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Rob Conway turns down WWE deal:
WWE officials offered Rob Conway a contract to return to the company to help mentor some of the younger wrestlers and add some depth to the roster, but turned it down. While Conway still wrestles on the indy scene, he has another job now and did not want to give it up.

Paul Heyman & TNA:
There is a feeling among friends of Paul Heyman that he would accept a position with TNA if he had power beyond just writing the shows. Heyman apparently feels TNA needs an overhaul both on the talent side and in the office but doesn't believe Dixie Carter would give him so much power, so he isn't taking the idea of working for TNA seriously. Likewise, Carter hasn't reached out to Heyman regarding a creative position yet despite recommendations.

Heyman does have detractors within TNA, primarily those who fear they would lose power or even their jobs if Heyman was brought in and given the power he wants. Meanwhile, others simply don't have confidence in his abilities anymore.

Heyman's name has come up within TNA before, and there are many stories of people badmouthing him to Dixie Carter. While most of the locker room seems open to the idea, there's bad blood between Heyman and Team 3D and some other former ECW stars who have shared stories about mismanagement in ECW.

On the other side of the coin, Heyman has had good relationships with Kurt Angle, Bobby Lashley, Shawn Daivari, and Ken "Mr. Kennedy" Anderson who is expected to sign with TNA eventually. He's also had a good rapport over the years with TNA head of talent relations Terry Taylor, whose stock within the company seems to be rising.

Nevertheless, it might be a difficult sell to Carter, who has been hearing bad stories about Heyman for years. Plus, there are already some within the company who feel that Heyman publicly saying he would "never" work for TNA was a snub and the primary reason why Carter shouldn't consider bringing him in.

IMO heyman needs to go to TNA i think he would do a great job there. Get it done dixie -.- lol

So is Eugene coming back with another gimmick? or will be stay ******ed/special ed? (no offense to anyone who is btw)

Vince McMahon on edge:
According to a new report by The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the combination of recent injuries in WWE (Batista, Edge, Matt Hardy, The Undertaker, Shawn Michaels), Jeff Hardy being expected to leave the company soon and an overall lack of depth on the rosters has reportedly put Vince McMahon on edge lately.

Everyone in WWE seems to acknowledge the depth problem on the rosters and have questioned some decisions lately. One move in particular involves the moves of MVP and Jack Swagger to the Raw roster. Many in the company have questioned why they were moved to the flagship show only to be positioned in roles for "underneath" talent.

The general feeling in the company is that all the problems talked about years ago about top guys getting older, developmental not turning out enough talent who are ready and the lower quality of athletes being recruited is now a gigantic issue they are facing. McMahon is said to be more than aware of the problems and knows they are one or two more bad breaks from things getting even tougher. Reports are also stating that McMahon is not happy with the product right now despite business holding up well.

i hope its RAW he's not happy about cause that's the ONLY garbage they have out. Smackdown and ECW have been pretty solid...actuallySmackdown IMO is whats holding up the WWE right now its just in a bad timeslot and thats the reason it doesn't draw as many ratings. they should move it tothursdays and compete with TNA impact.

smart move there by Conway...he knows if he returns he'll just be buried in the roster and eventually released again i'm sure hes havin success on theindy scene and is a star in his own right. if he went to the WWE he'd probably be buried and is nowhere as big as he is in the indy scene. just my guess.

if Heyman went to TNA that would be NUTS! he can surely turn around TNA and make em more worthy of competing with the WWE. if i was Dixie i'd do it inaheartbeat if i want to have TNA to move foward...if i was Vince i'd try any way possible and offer whatever Hayman wants to come back to the WWE. and tryto prowl Hayman away from dixie and TNA. imagine if vince gave Hayman all the power to take over ECW again. sure ECW is OK right now but if it was back to whatit used to be under Hayman...WOW!! sure just have vince monitor him from afar but i'm sure Hayman won't let ECW fall like it did before especially withVince's talent.

Mister916 ur avy is
pimp.gif

Mister 916...is that Rudy Gay?! one of my favorites
pimp.gif
i love the Memphis squad. Gay/Mayo can do a lotta damage
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jules300

Mister916 ur avy is
pimp.gif
Thanks
d9325dee51aafa4579a5cf91e77929efd49777c.gif

22styles wrote:

Mister 916...is that Rudy Gay?! one of my favorites
pimp.gif
i love the Memphis squad. Gay/Mayo can do a lotta damage
pimp.gif

Nah it's O.J.. Yeah the Memphis is gonna be good this year.
d9325dee51aafa4579a5cf91e77929efd49777c.gif

Originally Posted by 22stylez

smart move there by Conway...he knows if he returns he'll just be buried in the roster and eventually released again i'm sure hes havin success on the indy scene and is a star in his own right. if he went to the WWE he'd probably be buried and is nowhere as big as he is in the indy scene. just my guess.

if Heyman went to TNA that would be NUTS! he can surely turn around TNA and make em more worthy of competing with the WWE. if i was Dixie i'd do it ina heartbeat if i want to have TNA to move foward...if i was Vince i'd try any way possible and offer whatever Hayman wants to come back to the WWE. and try to prowl Hayman away from dixie and TNA. imagine if vince gave Hayman all the power to take over ECW again. sure ECW is OK right now but if it was back to what it used to be under Hayman...WOW!! sure just have vince monitor him from afar but i'm sure Hayman won't let ECW fall like it did before especially with Vince's talent.
Conway would help develop wresters, He wouldn't be on any of the shows.

Heyman left WWE cause Vince wouldn't give Heyman complete control over writing ECW's storylines. Booooo Vince.

Originally Posted by chino905

So is Eugene coming back with another gimmick? or will be stay ******ed/special ed? (no offense to anyone who is btw)
I've heard they are bringing him back with the same gimmick, which I hate
mad.gif

^^ Yupp. I read somewhere that Heyman and RVD would always try to talk to Vince about new, great, exciting storylines/ideas to use for ECW, but Vince wouldalways shoot the idea down.

i think its the perfect time to bring him out while Triple H (surprisingly) is gettin beat down by legacy then it'll give them the time to build a feud anda match for summer slam. but we all knew if it was any other random night Triple H would BURY legacy even if it was a 2 on 1 handicap in a 3 stages of hell onewould be last man standing match and the next would be a hell ina cell match and there wouldn't be a 3rd match cause Triple H buried them already
laugh.gif

So am I the only one thinking that there will be a HBK appearance tomorrow night?
nerd.gif

I think it could be tomorrow night. Because they did just do a surprise tag team partner last PPV

Shaq is the man...Rapper/Police Officer/ Basketball All-star/ Genie/ Kung-Fu master/ Super Hero/ Now the Owner of RAW

I'm prolly in the minority in this, but I wouldn't mind a HBK/Morrison feud sometime down the line.

Originally Posted by LetItRock

I'm prolly in the minority in this, but I wouldn't mind a HBK/Morrison feud sometime down the line.
Not for his last feud though. HBK will be retiring soon.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

I wonder who they are planning on using to retire him.

(I pray to God it's not HGH)

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Maybe. It would make a nice "passing of the torch" kinda thing.

Jericho possibly?

Or maybe an up-and-comer.
Ziggler or Morrison? a Ziggler/HBK feud would be
pimp.gif
if doneright or a Heel morrison/HBK?
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom