WWE WrestleMania XXVI 3.28 7PM | Taker vs HBK, Hart vs McMahon, Batista vs Cena, Jericho vs Edge

gwo.yuku.com is backkk uppppp
pimp.gif

He said 'i'll drive my kids crazy in three weeks.'

Good PPV. Great match in Taker/HBK. Great decision to put in on last. Anyone who claims this was better than last years needs to be slapped.
laugh.gif

I think we'll continue to see a very limited Undertaker until WM 28 where he can go 20-0, because it probably popped into Vince's head tonight that hes so close.

HBK is definitely done as a full-timer. I see him back on TV before the year is out and probably a send off match with HHH, or maybe even Taker again, but hes definitely done fulltime. He got probably 10 more years out ofhis career than he ever thought he would after breaking his back.

good Wmania.

Surprised that Jericho won. But then I realized that Cena is 100% going to win. They aren't going to let 2 belts retained.

Cena did have me
laugh.gif
 when he posed in front of the anti-Cena crowd.

Hart vs McMahon match was weak.

I agree though, saving the last match for Taker vs HBK was a good move. Great match. I thought HBK had it when he superkicked him after he put Taker through the announcer's table.

On to the monday night wars...  

they said wwe had the hotels locked down

most likely they had a few ppl backstage they didnt want the media or fans to see

Yoshi Tatsu won the 26-man battle royal dark match prior to WrestleMania going live. Superstars competing in the match were Yoshi, Mark Henry, Cryme Tyme, Goldust, Santino Marella, Primo, Funaki, Jimmy Yang, Slam Master J, Chris Masters, Vladimir Kozlov, Finlay, William Regal, Luke Gallows, Carlito, Tyler Reks, Zach Ryder, Vance Archer, Mike Knox, Croft and Baretta, The Hart Dynasty, Hornswoggle and The Great Khali.

- The NXT rookies watched the battle royal from the stage.

- WWE opened the show with a Wrestlemania 25 music video.

- The attendance for this year's show in Glendale, AZ was announced as 72, 219.

- WrestleMania XXVII will take place on April 3, 2011 from the Georgia Dome in Atlanta, GA

someone on their blog posted this

Post match, after Undertaker posed in his purple light he picked Michaels up. They shook hands. They hugged eachother while trying to stay on their feet. The final shot of the night was Michaels in the ring getting the standing ovation he deserves for being one of the best ever. You know what? To me, he's the best ever. I don't know if this really the end, but I enjoyed that moment of seeing the crowd paying tribute to this man who spent his life entertaining else like few others could. I'm sure people are crying at this sight. You could read Shawn's lips saying, "Thank you for a wonderful life." No Shawn. Thank you. The show ended with Michaels walking up the ramp, applauding and waving goodbye. I'd expect a full tribute on Raw tomorrow night.

damn the only reason why i didnt go to a taping of raw a few weeks ago was because i just knew shawn michaels was gonna win and i can catch them next time they come around.

The video of Shawn in the back is up on WWE.com

Everyone is clapping for him and he goes straight to his wife and kids.

This is it for him a a full-time wrestler.

They show at the end him talking to bret Hart and just laughing about whatever they are talking about.

the ONLY person I see Taker losing to is Cena SMH. and I think that would be his retirement match...the Sting rumor would be a dream match though..I think Taker has 1-2 Mania's left in him.

and on another note..although I wanted him to win, Christian didn't need to win MITB. I think he shoots up to the main event feud with jericho/edge soon.

and for those who want to watch it again.. dailymotion.com ...and just search Wrestlemania XXVI

Although I am sad to see HBK retire, I am happy that I was at least able to see him wrestle for a little while longer after the back injury. This was a much better send off compared to his Wrestlemania match with Austin....

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

Overall, I thought the Paper View was good. Obviously, HBK/Taker makes up for all of it's bad matches, but I was satisfied with MITB and the title matches. The only things I thought were bad were the length of the tag title match, how Bret/Vince was handled, and the diva match. WWE's best show since Backlash last year.

How did nobody catch this?

Originally Posted by 3onPar5

Overall, I thought the Paper View was good. Obviously, HBK/Taker makes up for all of it's bad matches, but I was satisfied with MITB and the title matches. The only things I thought were bad were the length of the tag title match, how Bret/Vince was handled, and the diva match. WWE's best show since Backlash last year.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 3onPar5

laugh.gif
I caught it but I did the same thing  on the first page.

^yea ppl caught it...he made a typo.....no big deal

xcg11pinoYx good point on the christian thing....

someone posted before that his next feud is possibly against
Spoiler [+]
orton
......and hes also on raw, but maybe after the draft

Wow I must say HBK is the greatest performer EVER in the WWE in my honest opinion

I really think that was it for him, it's sad, he is the whole reason I even came back to wrestling when he returned in 2002

I don't think I will really watch that much anymore but he went out like a true champ, HHH should take a lesson from HBK and see what it is like to actually help your fellow wrestlers

I really just wish they would have let him win, the streak is kind of just annoying at this point. Undertaker is just a part time wrestler now.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by bkmac

How you gonna compare Takers WM streak to Joe DiMaggios hit streak and Orel Hershisers scoreless innings streak?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Like, it's a predetermined 'streak'
laugh.gif
. I swear Cole and Striker last night with there repetition and corny commentary
sick.gif

GLENDALE, Ariz., Mar 28, 2010 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- World Wrestling Entertainment(R) made history tonight at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, AZ, as WrestleMania XXVI grossed $5.8 million, becoming the highest grossing and attended entertainment event ever held at the stadium. The previous record was a U2 concert on October 20, 2009 that attracted 50,775 fans and grossed $4.9 million. 72,219 fans from all 50 states and 26 countries attended the sold out event, outdrawing Super Bowl XLII (71,101 attendance) in the same building.

WWE's annual pop-culture extravaganza was broadcast around the world on pay-per-view in more than 100 countries and 20 languages.

"WrestleMania XXVI was a tremendous success, and we thank the public and private sectors of Glendale and Phoenix for rolling out the red carpet to WWE(R) and our fans during WrestleMania Week," said John P. Saboor, Senior Vice President of Special Events, World Wrestling Entertainment. "WrestleMania is an important rite of passage for WWE fans each year, bringing with them a tremendous economic impact to the community."

The following celebrities and wrestling personalities were in attendance at last night's WrestleMania XXVI pay-per-view from Glendale, Arizona:

- Singer and actress Jennifer Hudson was there with her fiance, NXT star David Otunga.

- Los Angeles Dodger Manny Ramirez was in the front row.

- Former TNA personality and booker Scott D'Amore was there paying tribute to Stu Hart.

- Former ECW World champion Jerry Lynn was backstage visiting.

Back
Top Bottom