WWE WrestleMania XXVI 3.28 7PM | Taker vs HBK, Hart vs McMahon, Batista vs Cena, Jericho vs Edge

I posted a link to a veetle stream on the last page. If you don't have Veetle go DL it. It was perfect for me during the Pacquiao fight and for UFC 111.

heree we gooo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

- Primo was cool, but looked burned out.
Must be that vigerous work schedule he has
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Only time I watch a paper view. Usually worth the money. Want to see taker/hbk
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Captain - How you gonna write a longer preview for the tag match than any of the main events?
laugh.gif

Nice preview, 22.  I disagree on most, but nice write-up.

Alright, I'll read through the other posts as we go.  IT'S SHOW TIME!!!

WWE doing it big with the fighter jets fly over
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Fantasia
grin.gif

They really paid for FI fighter jets
laugh.gif
This is going to be a good show. I'm pretty pumped and I haven't watched wrestling in over a year.

shomiz vs morrison/r truth tag team titles: my pick: morrison & r truth

mitb ladder match: winner christian...more on this later i would go with mcintyre but since hes ic champ, i think they wait till the mitb ppv to give it to him there....if he does win, i think he cashes it the same night against cena but loses

omega h vs palemus: winner palemus
omega h gets furious with this loss....more on this later

orton vs ted vs cody: winner ted

cm punk vs rey (if rey loses, he joins the straight dge society): winner cm punk
rey does need knee surgery so he could win, but i think he waits till after the extreme rules ppv (where he probably gets a rematch vs punk) to have the surgery

edge vs y2j for the world heavyweight title: i
f y2j wins, they probably have another match extreme rules
if edge wins, i expect christian(if he wins the mitb) to cash it in minutes after edge just won
my pick though: y2j

vince vs brett: winner brett
vince has a few ppl interfere (wouldnt be surprised if hart dynasty turns on brett here and in return vince gives em a tag team title shot at extreme rules or sumthin) or we could even see shane interfere but bret still wins with the sharpshooter

hbk vs undertaker career vs streak no disqualification match:
i wouldnt be shocked if omega h comes out and pedigrees...........................hbk, costing hbks career, which we all know just means hbk will only do 2 or 3 matches a year
omega h heel turn has been expected for a while now, this would be a good spot. we wont hear from hbk till i think royal rumble where if omega h is in the rumble, hbk comes out of nowhere and gets omega h eliminated, or if he is champ, hbk costs him the belt. hbk vs hhh at wm 27 next year could happen...they have never wrestled 1 on 1 at mania

cena vs godtista for the wwe title: rumor that this is the final match of the night
my pick: cena

as cool as that drew bit sounds..no way he cashes in MITB at Mania of all nights. just don't see it happening..Christian maybe

If that preview video didn't get you fired up, nothing will.  IT'S FREAKING WRESTLEMANIA
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Unified Tag Team Title Match opens the show.

Back
Top Bottom