WWE WrestleMania XXVI 3.28 7PM | Taker vs HBK, Hart vs McMahon, Batista vs Cena, Jericho vs Edge

who is the chick next to Kofi?

and I noticed my dude Abe Washington in the audience at the hof
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'm watching the HOF ceremony right now and I can't believe Bob Uecker got inducted...for what?! He made one interview with Andre and that gets him in?
Next thing you know RKO2004 gets inducted next year.

Jim Ross has posted a message on his Twitter account about what the final match of tonight's WrestleMania PPV will be:

"Looks like Taker-HBK 2 go on last."

only matches worth watching are cm punk vs rey and undertaker vs hbk oh and the battle royale!!!!!!!!!!! i love battle royales!

are you guys actually going to buy? or is it gonna be a stream thing again? lol

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

the question is, will Bret Hart come out in Jorts or the Pink and Black attack?�
laugh.gif
Hart said that he doesn't want to wear the old gear because he's not the same wrestler as before.
frown.gif

Predictions:

ShowMiz vs. R-Truth and John Morrison - There is absolutely no reason to take the belts off ShowMiz right now. Miz has been on fire in the last couple of months and Big Show is at his best in a team...[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ShowMiz [/color]retain.

Randy Orton vs. Ted DiBiase Jr. vs. Cody Rhodes - Lackluster build up with Orton transitioning to face/tweener. Creative has been frustrated with this program, not knowing where they wanted to take it. I was about to say a loss for DiBiase and Rhodes means no one would take them seriously.................but no one takes them seriously now. DiBiase has a better chance than Rhodes of going over but I see [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Randy Orton [/color]getting a win he doesn't really need.

Divas Match - I'll probably be taking a +*!@ during this match but I'll go with the [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Heel Divas[/color].

HHH vs. Sheamus - I think Triple GOD will surprise us for once and let Sheamus go over. Considering that's his buddy and he's a big part of the reason Sheamus has gotten that monster push recently...it would make sense, right? With HHH, things usually don't make sense...they end up being buried by him. Hopefully they keep this match short and [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Sheamus[/color] wins.

MITB Match - Yeah there's 10 guys in the match but there's a few who have no chance of winning. Kane, Evan Bourne, MVP, Dolph Ziggler, Shelton Benjamin and Matt Hardy have no shot at winning. Kofi would be the favorite if this was held 4 months ago...but his push has died off since then. I think most of us want Christian to win. He was my pick last year. He deserves to win but I'm picking Drew McIntyre. He was in THREE different MITB qualifying matches (McMahon "removed" the first two losses from his record) and is one of those guys WWE has high hopes for. What better way to push him then giving him the MITB shot? [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Drew McIntyre[/color] wins but I'm pulling for Christian. My sleeper in the match: Jack Swagger. Swagger hasn't really done anything the last few months but reports are saying Swagger is supposed to receive a big time push after Wrestlemania.

CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio - This has a chance to steal the show. They've been having a great feud on Smackdown and Punk has taken Jericho's throne as the best heel in WWE right now. Since this feud is supposed to continue after Wrestlemania it wouldn't make sense to have Mysterio go over and get his revenge tonight. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]CM Punk[/color] wins and Rey Mysterio becomes the newest member of the Straight Edge Society. Hopefully they let Punk talk on the mic at some point tonight.�
pimp.gif

Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon - Easiest match to predict for Wrestlemania. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bret Hart [/color]puts McMahon in the sharpshooter and wins. How could he come back and lose? Hopefully this is one of the matches that are kept short and there aren't too many botches.

Chris Jericho vs. Edge - This might be the main event match that gets shorted on time. Remember, Edge came back early from his injury and they don't want him going 20+ minutes in fear of him getting hurt again. I think this is one of the matches that has a rematch at the next PPV because there's such little time to start a new feud...if that's the case, then [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Chris Jericho[/color] wins and goes over Edge. Should be a good one.

NOTE: This is the match to look at if you're expecting the MITB winner to cash in his title opportunity tonight...NO WAY it gets cashed in Cena vs. Batista since that match is most likely going last and they're not gonna end off on that note. There are plenty of things that could take place. IF it does get cashed in...who does the winner face? Jericho or Edge? The dream scenario is for Christian to win MITB and cashes it in on Edge to ignite the feud we've been waiting a long time for. It's not a guarantee it gets cashed tonight but with the Money in the Bank PPV coming up in a few months they're gonna have today's MITB shot long gone before then. Maybe this Wrestlemania is the Wrestlemania it finally happens at.

John Cena vs. Batista - Will probably end the show (but shouldn't) and there's only one reason we care about this: Batista. Batista has made one the most successful transitions from face to heel in recent times and has become NT's newest favorite wrestler.
laugh.gif
Douchetista's is currently doing the best work in his career...everything from his mic work to his swag has been 100x greater as a heel. But he's facing [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Superman Marine John Hogan Cena[/color], who doesn't lose in Title matches at WM and probably won't lose today. Does anyone really wanna see Cena ending off another PPV with the strap and fireworks going off?
eyes.gif
The right move would be to put Batista over since he's at his best right now and have Cena eventually win down the line...but I think they'll go the predictable route and have Cena end off the show with a win.

Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels - This went from being a match none of us wanted to see again because it'd be impossible to top what they did last year to one of the most anticipated matches in Wrestlemania history. This is how a feud should be. It's been building up since December (4 months!)...which is unheard of in recent WWE times. The build up for this has been just as great as last year and they gave us one of the greatest video packages EVER (2nd IMO to Stone Cold/The Rock "My Way" Limp Bizkit video). For those who haven't seen it or wanna watch it again, here:

http://www.youtube.com/v/oYkPFXmnjM4&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&borderhttp://www.youtube.com/v/oYkPFXmnjM4&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border http://www.youtube.com/v/oYkPFXmnjM4&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&borderhttp://www.youtube.com/v/oYkPFXmnjM4&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border http://www.youtube.com/v/oYkPFXmnjM4&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1http://www.youtube.com/v/oYkPFXmnjM4&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1

Streak vs. Career. If there's ever a time for Taker's streak to end...it's now. If there's ever a time when a career in a Career match ends...it's (possibly) now. There's a legitimate chance that this is Shawn Michaels last match EVER...he could lose and come back down the line but nothing is certain. Not even Vince knows. Only Shawn knows and when Shawn decides to hang 'em up...he's done for good (no Ric Flair). Will it be tonight? I'm predicting the streak doesn't end and [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Undertaker[/color] wins. As an ex-WWE creative writer noted...you can come back from a retirement but you can't bring back the streak.

Barring some freak injury, this should go 25+ minutes with both dudes giving it their all. We know what they're capable of and everyone has high expectatitons for this one. Will it top last year's match? I'm not expecting it to...as long as they put on a GREAT show, I'll be happy. There will not be a better match tonight so it should go last but looks like WWE will *+$* it up two years in a row.
eyes.gif

This Wrestlemania has the potential to be really really good...there's gonna be people who will come in here and bash it regardless (we all know who they are) but you'll know if it was a good show or not from the majority of opinion after it ends.

News & Notes in a few.

ok, decided to order it cuz i'm having a few people over and my big brother who is a bigger wrestling fan and of course, got me into wrestling. This is the only wrestling PPV i usually order anyways.

Edge will win, Cena(boo), Hitman, HHH, and Christian or Kofi will win MITB. ( i really want Shelton to win but I guess Vince will never give him the long overdue push he deserves). Though I'm rooting for Taker, I wouldn't be surprised if HBK wins. To be frank, I kinda expect it. All streaks must come to an end and to look on the bright side, 17-1 isn't as bad. Like c'mon, who will ever match that in our lifetimes? lol  

Superman Marine John Hogan Cena

laugh.gif

i guess u can add one more to the NT's favorite wrestler. Cuz Batista's heel and swag>>>*

I think Bret will lose tonight, forget my prediction post. Vince screws Bret again and they keep their feud running a while longer.

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

I'm watching the HOF ceremony right now and I can't believe Bob Uecker got inducted...for what?! He made one interview with Andre and that gets him in?

Wait a minute. Lets not treat me going into the hall as an outlandish thing now.
grin.gif

So will that battle royal be on the ppv or will it not be shown, or will it be on wwe.com (ala mania 24)?

News & Notes: WM Edition

Creative "up in the air" about Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker.

Creative continues to be up in the air about Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker. WWE wants Shawn to come back after an extended hiatus like last year but nothing is certain at this point. Regarding The Undertaker, he is expected to take time off after next week's TVs and not return until the summer. The plan could always change but Undertaker is beaten up and wants time off.

No favorites for Money in the Bank match.

As for the Money in the Bank ladder match, there are "reports" out there suggesting Drew McIntyre as the favorite to win the bout. The only reason those "reports" got started is because McIntyre is advertised in matches against Edge after Wrestlemania. No decision has been made on the outcome of the match as of yet. None of the decisions will be finalized until late-Saturday, early Sunday. McIntyre is, however, still in for a good push after Wrestlemania and has a chance to win the bout. Nonetheless there is no "favorite" at this time.

Wrestlemania 26 gambling odds revealed.

Gambling website 5Dimes.com is taking bets on this year's WrestleMania. The current odds are below. For those not familiar with gambling, the ones with + are the underdogs, the ones with - are the favorites. A +450 means if you bet $100 you stand to win $450, while a -750 means you have to bet $750 to win $100. Note that the Money in the Bank and Divas matches are not listed.

WWE Championship
Batista +450
John Cena -750

Career vs. Streak
The Undertaker -1050
Shawn Michaels +550

World Heavyweight Championship
Chris Jericho +240
Edge -320

No Holds Barred Match
Bret Hart -2750
Vince McMahon +1250

Undisputed Tag Titles
Big Show / Miz -750
John Morrison / R-Truth +450

Singles Match
Triple H -500
Sheamus +333

Triple Threat Match
Ted DiBiase wins Triple Threat -135
Randy Orton or Cody Rhodes wins -105

Singles Match
Rey Mysterio +170
CM Punk -230

Hotel where WWE superstars reside in on "lockdown".

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The hotel where the WWE superstars and crew are staying at in Phoenix, Arizona is currently on "lockdown" and stricter than previous years. It's being speculated that WWE may have some surprises at the hotel that they want to keep a secret.[/font]

HBK and Undertaker to get surprise entrances?

The Miami Herald has a story on Shawn Michaels. He's thinks WWE has a special entrance planned for him and The Undertaker on Sunday. "I'm sure we'll have some kind of special entrance, but I think this one is taking on a different tone this year. There's more finality, I think, with this one, for both of us. I think this one will be more focused on the match and the inevitability of it, more than the differences in the characters."

Real money used at the Hall of Fame ceremony?

During last night's Hall of Fame ceremony, money was dropped from the ceiling during "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase's induction speech. For those wondering, it actually was real money that was used. There were some $100 bills and also some $5 bills used.

Backstage news from last night's WWE Hall of Fame ceremony.

- WWE has uploaded all of the induction speeches from last night's Hall of Fame Ceremony to their official website. You can watch them at this link.

- Inductions that were not featured on the USA Network broadcast were Antonio Inoki, Stu Hart, Wendi Richter and "Mad Dog" Vachon. The broadcast is scheduled to repeat on Universal HD at 9 PM Eastern and Midnight.

- Bobby "The Brain" Heenan was at last night's Hall of Fame Ceremony as was Waylon Mercy, Carlos Colon, Sr., Harley Race, Nick Bockwinkel and Gene Okerlund.

- Former WWE developmental Diva Catalina White was with Jack Swagger. White is a former Maxim model and is currently pursuing a singing career.

- Musician Richie Kotzen was with Brie Bella.

Wrestlemania statistics for HBK and Undertaker.

Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels

Undertaker’s undefeated streak at WrestleMania is one for the record books. Undertaker has participated in some of the most brutal matches in WrestleMania history, including a Hell in the Cell match with The Big Bossman, a casket match with the worlds strongest man Mark Henry. Undertaker’s first WrestleMania Championship came at WrestleMania 13 when he defeated Sid. Ten year’s later, Undertaker would defeat Batista for the Heavyweight Championship, only to follow it up a year later when he defeated Edge for the same title.

Shawn Michaels’ self-proclaimed reign as Mr WrestleMania could very well come to it’s final resting place this Sunday. His record does not reflect the number of five star matches HBK took part in. HBK’s overall record remains at 6-10 heading in to WrestleMania 26. HBK’s first quest for gold at WrestleMania became a reality at WrestleMania 12 when he beat Bret Hart in an Iron Man Match, a match that would never be forgotten. He has notable wins over Bret Hart, Chris Jericho, Ric Flair and Vince McMahon. Even in defeat, HBK always shined at WrestleMania.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

^for all the people that are tempted to order, but looking for streams...just pay the 5 dollars 
laugh.gif
...is that much gonna hurt your pockets? and your guaranteed a great quality no faulty stream.
http://www.tvandsportstreams.tv/
Man I'm only getting audio on Winamp (Windows PC) from a soccer game every time I click on the WM26 link...

Any way to remedy to situation?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Wait a minute. Lets not treat me going into the hall as an outlandish thing now.
grin.gif
You'd have my vote if you PM  me a stream
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom