X-Men:First Class Thread (First leaked Pic)

^^^Nah. Didn't work for me. If that was the case they should of used someone else to play wolverine. By using the same actor as the previos movies they're making it seem like it ties in together.

Originally Posted by gentry187

^^^Nah. Didn't work for me. If that was the case they should of used someone else to play wolverine. By using the same actor as the previos movies they're making it seems as it ties in together.

If they use a different actor no one would know it's Wolverine. 
laugh.gif

^^^Nah. Didn't work for me. If that was the case they should of used someone else to play wolverine. By using the same actor as the previos movies they're making it seems as it ties in together.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

everyone in my theater got a rouse out of it and i'm sure the same everywhere else

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

everyone in my theater got a rouse out of it and i'm sure the same everywhere else

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by shogun

Just came back from the movie. My question is how come proffessor X was old in the wolverine movie but could walk and in this one he's the young proffessor but is already in wheels? Also when you tie that in with the special appearance cameo from the movie it doesn't make sense.
Professor X was in the Wolverine movie?  I don't remember him at all.
He was at the end telepathically telling Scott and the mutant captives where to go and was outside.  And just a side note, I know comic continuity is out the window, but I thought Charles and Erik grew up together and in this movie, they were best friends for only like a week
laugh.gif
Damn.  I still don't remember that, I should watch the movie again.  Was it after the credits?
They should've showed a fat kid living in Charles' house when he was a kid.  Was Juggernaut fat when he was a kid?  
laugh.gif

Just came back from the movie. My question is how come proffessor X was old in the wolverine movie but could walk and in this one he's the young proffessor but is already in wheels? Also when you tie that in with the special appearance cameo from the movie it doesn't make sense.
He was at the end telepathically telling Scott and the mutant captives where to go and was outside.  And just a side note, I know comic continuity is out the window, but I thought Charles and Erik grew up together and in this movie, they were best friends for only like a week
laugh.gif
Damn.  I still don't remember that, I should watch the movie again.  Was it after the credits?
They should've showed a fat kid living in Charles' house when he was a kid.  Was Juggernaut fat when he was a kid?  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

When Eric looked for folks was that little girl Storm?

With the white hair, yes. Scott (Cyclops) is the one with the shades playing baseball right behind her.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

When Eric looked for folks was that little girl Storm?

With the white hair, yes. Scott (Cyclops) is the one with the shades playing baseball right behind her.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nope, it was just at the end of the movie after Gambit saves Wolverine from the collapsing tower

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nope, it was just at the end of the movie after Gambit saves Wolverine from the collapsing tower

Saw it last night, I thought it was an excellent movie. The dudes who played Magneto and Professor X did an outstanding job, especially Magneto. Son's swag throughout the movie was on another level
laugh.gif

Saw it last night, I thought it was an excellent movie. The dudes who played Magneto and Professor X did an outstanding job, especially Magneto. Son's swag throughout the movie was on another level
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Makes sense but like I said, the tie-ins don't. If I recall correctly didn't the older professor x and magneto also visited Jean Grey as a child in X3. Which in where professor x was still walking. I guess they just threw all that out the window and pretend it never happened.

laugh.gif

Makes sense but like I said, the tie-ins don't. If I recall correctly didn't the older professor x and magneto also visited Jean Grey as a child in X3. Which in where professor x was still walking. I guess they just threw all that out the window and pretend it never happened.

When Charles and Erik were recruiting, after that shot of the cigar, I was like, "oh no they aren't... wait... DAMN."
The film didn't give a damn to any other X-Men films nor the comic books. But yeah, I would have to say I too got a "nerdgasm" when they panned to Logan. The Rebecca Romijn cameo was actually pretty nice as well. I kept thinking about how stupid I was for not expecting it considering she is shape shifter. 
ohwell.gif

I'm not sure if anyone else sensed it, but when Hank was talking to Raven about taking the serum and dude just straight out said she only looked good in "Jennifer Lawrence" form, you could hear all the women gasp. The whole "that's why women don't belong in the CIA" got females in the theater venomy as well. 
laugh.gif

When Charles and Erik were recruiting, after that shot of the cigar, I was like, "oh no they aren't... wait... DAMN."
The film didn't give a damn to any other X-Men films nor the comic books. But yeah, I would have to say I too got a "nerdgasm" when they panned to Logan. The Rebecca Romijn cameo was actually pretty nice as well. I kept thinking about how stupid I was for not expecting it considering she is shape shifter. 
ohwell.gif

I'm not sure if anyone else sensed it, but when Hank was talking to Raven about taking the serum and dude just straight out said she only looked good in "Jennifer Lawrence" form, you could hear all the women gasp. The whole "that's why women don't belong in the CIA" got females in the theater venomy as well. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

IIRC, this X-Men film is supposed to be a reboot anyways. Right? I might be thinking of another movie but I thought this was like the last Hulk film except in pre-quel forms. 
I mean if you really think about it, Prof X and Mystique were this close to begin with but they practically had no sign of knowing each other in the first 3 films. Mystique even put that poison on cerebro putting Prof X in a coma. She didn't care much about rescuing Prof X int he second film either when he was taken by Striker. 

If you really look at all the inconsistencies, your head will just hurt. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

IIRC, this X-Men film is supposed to be a reboot anyways. Right? I might be thinking of another movie but I thought this was like the last Hulk film except in pre-quel forms. 
I mean if you really think about it, Prof X and Mystique were this close to begin with but they practically had no sign of knowing each other in the first 3 films. Mystique even put that poison on cerebro putting Prof X in a coma. She didn't care much about rescuing Prof X int he second film either when he was taken by Striker. 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I think Brian Singer and whoever helped him write the movie just pretty much ignored whatever happened in X3 and Origins, and will only worry about tying up his first 2 X-Men movies to this new trilogy.  He did the same thing with Superman Returns in ignoring the last 2 Reeves Superman movies just because he wanted to
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I think Brian Singer and whoever helped him write the movie just pretty much ignored whatever happened in X3 and Origins, and will only worry about tying up his first 2 X-Men movies to this new trilogy.  He did the same thing with Superman Returns in ignoring the last 2 Reeves Superman movies just because he wanted to
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom