X-Men:First Class Thread (First leaked Pic)

Did anybody notice....
Spoiler [+]
William Stryker's father was second in command in the CIA

Originally Posted by oidreez

just saw it. besides all the discontinuity and killing the black guy before he even got a hance to fight its was alright
30t6p3b.gif
 they know they was wrong for that

Originally Posted by oidreez

just saw it. besides all the discontinuity and killing the black guy before he even got a hance to fight its was alright
30t6p3b.gif

Enjoyed it for the most part. It felt a bit short though. Wolverine's cameo
laugh.gif

Did Stan Lee make an appearance in this one? He's usually lurking in the background somewhere.

laugh.gif

Did Stan Lee make an appearance in this one? He's usually lurking in the background somewhere.

Originally Posted by young718chris

laugh.gif

I never caught Stan Lee's cameo.

overall I thought this movie was lacking. Mystique was useless

Originally Posted by young718chris

laugh.gif

I never caught Stan Lee's cameo.

overall I thought this movie was lacking. Mystique was useless

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

oidreez wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

Anyone catch when Sebastian Shaw and his crew rolled up to try and recruit the kids, the moment he said 'do you want to be slaves?' he pointed out the black dude? I was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

oidreez wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

Anyone catch when Sebastian Shaw and his crew rolled up to try and recruit the kids, the moment he said 'do you want to be slaves?' he pointed out the black dude? I was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SpaceJam23s

This movie was great, i was dissapointed there wasnt a secret ending like all other marvel movies. I guess there didnt need to be because it was the prequel. But they still left a huge gap in the time line till the first movie.
I'm going with they're leaving it open for more to be made.

I thought the movie was awesome, and Wolverine's cameo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

oidreez wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Man me too; they focused on him and I couldn't help but
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SpaceJam23s

This movie was great, i was dissapointed there wasnt a secret ending like all other marvel movies. I guess there didnt need to be because it was the prequel. But they still left a huge gap in the time line till the first movie.
I'm going with they're leaving it open for more to be made.

I thought the movie was awesome, and Wolverine's cameo
laugh.gif

oidreez wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Man me too; they focused on him and I couldn't help but
30t6p3b.gif

oidreez wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

YES!!!! I SEEN IT!!!!  I really couldn't believe they did that.  Camera went straight to Darwin. I'm glad I wasn't the only one
ohwell.gif

oidreez wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

YES!!!! I SEEN IT!!!!  I really couldn't believe they did that.  Camera went straight to Darwin. I'm glad I wasn't the only one
ohwell.gif

^noticed that too. like they really couldn't just get a reaction shot of everyone in the room instead?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

the movie started off strong. then it started to feel like the other xmen movies(in a not so great way). it's easily the best out of the series, but it was far from amazing.

^noticed that too. like they really couldn't just get a reaction shot of everyone in the room instead?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

the movie started off strong. then it started to feel like the other xmen movies(in a not so great way). it's easily the best out of the series, but it was far from amazing.

im pretty sure only avenger marvel comic movies have something at the end no?

i remember reading on niketalk there was nothing at the end so we left but the whole theatre stayed lol

im pretty sure only avenger marvel comic movies have something at the end no?

i remember reading on niketalk there was nothing at the end so we left but the whole theatre stayed lol

I think the only non-avenger marvel movies that have had something at the end were Xmen3 and Xmen Origins: Wolverine.

Definitely wasn't anything after this one though.
frown.gif

I think the only non-avenger marvel movies that have had something at the end were Xmen3 and Xmen Origins: Wolverine.

Definitely wasn't anything after this one though.
frown.gif

How many times must it be mentioned? Him saying slaves and the camera focusing on Darwin made perfect sense within the context of the scene... It wasn't racist or insulting or anything like that. He was comparing the possible enslavement of the mutants to slavery in the United States and in that moment was appealing directly to a black character.

How many times must it be mentioned? Him saying slaves and the camera focusing on Darwin made perfect sense within the context of the scene... It wasn't racist or insulting or anything like that. He was comparing the possible enslavement of the mutants to slavery in the United States and in that moment was appealing directly to a black character.

Back
Top Bottom